Urgent news

Posted by owl 
owl
April 26, 2012 05:12AM
#   Quote

Brothers and sisters
I have been a watchfull eye for us all.Irs states new rule in Drudge report.com.Irs can now sieze your guns at will,and revoke gun permit.Alex jones had news on it .I saw it with my own eyes,now they have taken off youtube.Plus baneing of family farms.This was not a act with congress.please go too these sites.Anon released new message,asking that are gov return constitution too the way it was.This came out two day's ago.Strange activities now.I wish this was not true,but it is.Occupy around world haveing opperation mayday on may first.They will be not be buying anything for that day.If you know what this means,big impact on wall street.we need too talk.
April 26, 2012 07:37AM
#   Quote

Yea I listen to Alex Jones radio show every day and heard him cover
those topics! And they'll succeed if their victims don't know that's there
no such laws on this land and remove themselves as 14th amendment
Citizens and redeclare their relationship with the Constitution and
claim their birthright!
April 26, 2012 08:08AM
#   Quote

This is very disturbing. I will have to research this more when I wake up later this afternoon to start my shift. Thanks for the heads up Owl.

Death becomes us all. Will you die on your feet or chained to a wall?

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. – Robert A. Heinlein
May 09, 2014 02:26PM
#   Quote

Wow that's not right, time to look up the sites.
Thanks for the information.

From Central Texas

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
May 09, 2014 07:19PM
#   Quote

They have my permission to (try to) sieze my firearms. They better bring some body bags though, for I shall relinquish my rights with much blood and fire, tis the American way.

I'm sure by this point every federal alphebet agency has a backdoor way of siezing your rights, and they probably have a swat team to enforce it too.

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
May 09, 2014 07:51PM
#   Quote

Every alphabet org has their own twatzies to carry out their master's bidding!

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
May 10, 2014 09:10AM
#   Quote

I apologize for my ignorance and am new to all of this. What/who is Annon and lrs? And why would they want to stop farmer's from farming? I live in an area that has farms and haven't heard anything about them closing. In fact we have farmer market's and the city allows chickens and have community block gardens? Please inform me?
May 10, 2014 11:05AM
#   Quote

wolfe39
I apologize for my ignorance and am new to all of this. What/who is Annon and lrs? And why would they want to stop farmer's from farming? I live in an area that has farms and haven't heard anything about them closing. In fact we have farmer market's and the city allows chickens and have community block gardens? Please inform me?

IRS = Internal Revenue Service ANON = Anonymous (Anonymous (used as a mass noun) is a loosely associated international network of activist and hacktivist entities.)

Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle— Ps. 144.1

====================

National - California Republic (8 U.S.C. §1101(a)(21)), Non-Resident, Non-Domestic, First Class

====================

Citizen vs. National - [famguardian.org]

[www.youtube.com]
May 10, 2014 11:40AM
#   Quote

wolfe39

Research AGENDA 21, you'll find many of the answers
there, too much info for a post to post! LOL!
May 11, 2014 12:11PM
#   Quote

Thank you, I will get a copy of the agenda and read it. I briefly looked on the internet and found that states can opt out and that it is nonbinding. Would we give our country to the UN? Happy mothers day.
May 11, 2014 01:07PM
#   Quote

Yea you'll need to go beyond the CO-INTEL-PRO
designed to make it look none threatening and
all those concerned about it being silly little
Conspiracy Theorists! You'll need to also to
research those who have done the kind of
in depth research and analysis the NWO
doesn't want you to know and understand
about AGENDA 21 not only because the language
is cleverly worded to sound loving and none
threatening with it's Totalitarianism, but the
more severe language is also hidden from
the public!
May 11, 2014 03:08PM
#   Quote

We've got a link to info on it right here.

[threepercenter.org]

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
May 11, 2014 07:48PM
#   Quote

And; AGENDA 21 in one easy lesson:

[www.newswithviews.com]
May 11, 2014 09:49PM
#   Quote

badday
Every alphabet org has their own twatzies to carry out their master's bidding!

i'm sorry i missed this post the first time around. LMFAO. i might have to steal this one from you, badday.

formerly, 1/2 Bravo Co. Weps Plt. my avatar is perminant ink and my personal philosophy.
May 11, 2014 10:47PM
#   Quote

Plus:

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2014 10:52PM by ENblock.
July 18, 2014 11:03AM
#   Quote

Hundreds of cities fight back against 'invasion'

A massive protest scheduled for July 18 and 19 across the United States is aimed at stopping the influx of Central American children flooding across the border, and more than a dozen smaller community protests already have played roles in stopping the children from being brought there.

Aritcle can be found at - [www.wnd.com]

Locations where you can show you're displeasure - [www.alipac.us]
July 18, 2014 08:53PM
#   Quote

I'm going to the Walnut Creek, CA one! I was
born there!
February 03, 2015 07:26PM
#   Quote

so i read up on agenda 21. it was somewhat hard for me to follow but i think that is the point. what it sounds like is the NWO would be the UN would become a global empire lead by what sounds like hippies. Can some one clear this shit up for me. confused smiley

Patriot by heart, militant activist on demand.
February 03, 2015 07:26PM
#   Quote

so i read up on agenda 21. it was somewhat hard for me to follow but i think that is the point. what it sounds like is the NWO would be the UN who would become a global empire led by what sounds like hippies. Can some one clear this shit up for me. confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2015 07:28PM by twillix.
February 03, 2015 07:37PM
#   Quote

Old money/ Uber rich are runnin' the shit.

Hippies/commies/ and other assorted dip-shits are just useful tools to be used and discarded.

This may help. [threepercenter.org]

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
February 03, 2015 07:50PM
#   Quote

Yup, green on the outside, Red on the inside! It is just a way to completely control the population, it's movements, and take a away private property rights. I've been to plenty of Urban Land Institute rubber chicken lunches where they have been pushing this shit. And yes - they are stinky hippies and communists.
February 03, 2015 07:51PM
#   Quote

Never mind i watched the video link. My mind is blown.

February 03, 2015 08:34PM
#   Quote

Sorry my farm and guns are not up for grabs. End of story

"Today its a 6 fucking liter v8 a box full of hollow points and lord willing a GD twinkie" Tallahassee

"Never stand and take a charge... charge them too"
Lt.Gen Nathan Bedford Forrest CSA
February 03, 2015 08:36PM
#   Quote

so basically our government hopped on the "Green" bandwagon to cover up their fascist ways with the lovable and likable ideas of going green. They Recruit these idiot hippies who jump at anything "green". When in reality that's not even close to whats in their agenda.

Our entire government is based off back door tricks and con artists . The little people are being pushed out to make room for the large corporate companies that will line the pockets of law makers and or any sort of government officials.

How about we drop all the legal mumbo jumbo in all these bills and laws. Cut them down to a paragraph of strait forward good old American English so that people we see fit to put in these seats can actually read and understand what the fuck is even written.

Now im just going on a rant let me calm down sorry im just picking up on this. It has just become that much more clear to me that we really do need a revolution NOW not later this shit is way worse than i thought and i just scratched the surface with my research.

THANK GOD I JOINED THIS SITE!!!

February 03, 2015 08:42PM
#   Quote

Bait and switch. Always have to look in the background.

"Today its a 6 fucking liter v8 a box full of hollow points and lord willing a GD twinkie" Tallahassee

February 03, 2015 08:47PM
#   Quote

These are dark times, and we blindly live in the shadow of it all.

February 03, 2015 08:53PM
#   Quote

Not totally blind. There are patriots out there digging night and day to find the real news and deliver it to us. Times are bad yes but it's up to us to keep a watchful eye and stay vigilant.

February 04, 2015 07:05AM
#   Quote

The way I see it is when the clamp down comes and the people who haven't been aware are now caught with their pants down they will be looking for answers. The ones who have been in the know will provide them. They will be the ones who will guide the uneducated and ill informed in the right direction and motivate their anger into the right direction.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
February 04, 2015 07:10AM
#   Quote

i just scratched the surface with my research.

hold on to your hat ! you are in for a wild ride !

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
February 04, 2015 08:21AM
#   Quote

Agreed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!