I have intel,FL,San Antonio TX,Anyone near there please contact

Posted by owl 
owl
April 26, 2012 09:11AM
#   Quote

I have things happening here,mass Bee hive here I think.Please contact of air traffic,police,evac routes,Traines and anything not normal near,Eglin Air force base,Randalph air force base,Fort sam Houston, and any others near Hwy I 10 route.PRM
April 26, 2012 06:54PM
#   Quote

What's up? I'm out by Gonzales for work but my wife and son are in SA?!

Death becomes us all. Will you die on your feet or chained to a wall?

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. – Robert A. Heinlein
June 21, 2015 07:40AM
#   Quote

I'm in San Marcos, what's going on?
June 21, 2015 07:54AM
#   Quote

I'm in FL...what is going on?
June 21, 2015 08:01AM
#   Quote

That original post was 3 years ago.
When looking at old stuff you have to look at the dates because some of it is pretty outdated.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
June 21, 2015 08:07AM
#   Quote

It seems most of us are new users & the ones who have been here aren't pointing us in the right direction, rather sending the noobs on wild goose hunts...
June 21, 2015 10:03AM
#   Quote

I am not sure what you mean by that. It is an open forum and dated posts can be read by anyone. There isn't one direction to this forum it is an open glorious mess with all information available to everyone and everything.
All I suggest it to be sure and date check before responding to something because it could be very old. As was the case here.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
June 21, 2015 10:25AM
#   Quote

MrBuckner
It seems most of us are new users & the ones who have been here aren't pointing us in the right direction, rather sending the noobs on wild goose hunts...

Buck,

Are you being serious right now? You are honestly going to try and blame someone else for your lack of attention to the date on a post? No offense my friend but this is definitely not the place for finger pointers. We are a group of people looking for ways to solve problems and bring back the country we know and love, not sit around and blame others for things totally out of their control.

Perhaps you would be more comfortable at a discussion site for todays young liberals and progressives..... they seem to do that regularly. Just a thought.

"auribus teneo lupum"
June 11, 2016 07:26PM
#   Quote

When I think of loser dumbasses with guns, this group will always come to mind. Watch out for the black helicopters!!! They're everywhere dude!!!
June 11, 2016 08:08PM
#   Quote

och will
When I think of loser dumbasses with guns, this group will always come to mind. Watch out for the black helicopters!!! They're everywhere dude!!!

And you took time out of your busy day to join up here, search out that "ONE" old post just to make that your first introductory post ???

DUMBASS !!!

Now if you ever want to sit back , relax and discuss a wide variety of topics with a very diverse group of individuals, then I would suggest that you should rethink how someone such as yourself could go about being a little kinder to those you don't know until you have worked up the time involved to get to know them on a personal level and then at such time possibly engage in said banter.

You have some serious growing up to do.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
June 11, 2016 08:39PM
#   Quote

Nice double necro to a useless thread.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
June 11, 2016 10:56PM
#   Quote

See, I TOLD you guys that liberals were on this website. Och Will is a perfect example.

Oh and BTW Och Will, Keyboard warrior much?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS
June 11, 2016 10:56PM
#   Quote

usmarinestanker
Nice double necro to a useless thread.

Ha! Stolen! smileys with beer

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS
June 18, 2016 05:50PM
#   Quote

och will
Thanks for the ID. Next time I'm running gun vid on one of those black helicopters I'll keep watch for dudes looking up with no weapons wondering if I'm just another loser dumbass with a gun. Not that I do that anymore or anything since my new tinfoil hat prevents any of those items from existing or being used against loser dumbasses with guns. Tin foil is the coolest, I mean, I really thought for the longest time that I worked for the very owners of them helicopters! Would you believe such nonsense? OH THANK YOU UTOPIAN FATHER OF TINFOIL FOR SHOWING THE ERR OF MY WAYS! drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
June 18, 2016 07:58PM
#   Quote

I missed it...

What a fuckstick...smoking smiley

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
June 18, 2016 08:17PM
#   Quote

video: [www.youtube.com]

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
June 18, 2016 08:28PM
#   Quote

And that is how WE handle that. drinking smiley

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!