Time is short.

Posted by alias1776 
May 02, 2012 01:22AM
#   Quote
Admin

A time is coming where you'll be tried (your faith, your strength etc). We all need to keep our powder kegs dry. Time is running out so quickly and so quietly.. its frightening.

Fusion center blues.

Sorry for this strange announcement. Its one of those nights.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
May 02, 2012 02:26AM
#   Quote

I know what you mean! It's cereal, yet eminent!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2012 02:28AM by ENblock.
May 02, 2012 02:37AM
#   Quote

What do you think about the scuddelbut that the OMUR game plan to goat the ChiComs and the
Russians in to nucking our major military facilities after we nuke North Korea for invading
South Korea because we no longer have the troop force for conventional war with them
by 2020 when the ChiComs finished building their Blue Water Navy?
May 02, 2012 03:58AM
#   Quote

Interesting theory but I haven't heard anything about it. What purpose would it serve?

Death becomes us all. Will you die on your feet or chained to a wall?

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. – Robert A. Heinlein
May 02, 2012 05:24AM
#   Quote

It's been common knowledge that the European Aristocrats (OMUR) had determined back in the
1800s that it'll take three world wars to ultimately push the world into accepting a world
Government! The first (WWI) failed in creating a unified world organization (League of Nations) !
The second (WWII) failed in creating one with military autonomy of power! (United Nations) !
The third (WWIII) will destroy America as a threat to the NWO agenda by impoverishing and
killing massive amount of Americans; bringing the remaining American population under
full dependency and control! But after suckering the ChiComs and the Russians into
nuking America's known major military facilities, the OMUR will use the secret
super high tech built by the wealth plundered from our nation to strike back and
permanently cripple the ChiComs and the Russians!

Now they're in control of the entire world!

A short story by Unblock; I wish!
May 02, 2012 05:32AM
#   Quote

Gotcha.

Death becomes us all. Will you die on your feet or chained to a wall?

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. – Robert A. Heinlein
May 26, 2012 10:37PM
#   Quote

Excuse my ignorance, what does OMUR stand for?

Thank you

Questioning Authority Preserves Freedom.

If the law is repugnant to the Constitution, then the law is repugnant.
May 26, 2012 10:53PM
#   Quote

Know how you feel. I got about 11 beers down me
May 27, 2012 04:50AM
#   Quote

Old Money Uber Rich. I think ENblock coined that one and can give a better explanation than I can. I think he said it was families that have been living on inherited money for the past several hundred years and the robber baron families.

Do right—and fear not.
May 27, 2012 06:48PM
#   Quote

The Cabal are very evil and very sick group of people (using that term loosely). However, from what I hear all the attempts of WW3 since 9/11 has been a failure from ?? Divine Intervention ??. When missals don't fire and guns don't fire, with no explanation...some one is on our side. But, even if powers behind the scenes are attempting to bankrupt the Cabal, each and every one of us on our local fronts have much work to do to secure and protect our communities.
May 27, 2012 06:53PM
#   Quote

If this Vietnam Veteran is to be believed. You decide for yourself. He speaks on live radio every Wednesday at 4pm PST, 6PM CST and 7PM EST for 3 hours keeping us up to date on intel and behind the scene activities. [www.blogtalkradio.com]

Last Wednesday's show: [www.blogtalkradio.com]

His address to the troops on March 18, 2012: [www.youtube.com]
June 01, 2012 01:14AM
#   Quote
Admin

Ughh, just the thought of those OMURS crowded in the same room make me feel like vomiting. EN -- I don't know if anything could surprise me anymore. The entire English language has turned into an Orwellian wet dream. Just say'n because I happened to watch the msm news and realized how much further along down this road it is. Well.. it reminded me of the reason why I don't watch that crap anymore LoL.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
June 01, 2012 01:14AM
#   Quote
Admin

hiatttn
Know how you feel. I got about 11 beers down me

Good idea! I'm up late and that's probably the best way to relax about now =0D

July 12, 2012 08:15PM
#   Quote

June 16 Obama admitted he was a dictator
July 13, 2012 01:02AM
#   Quote
Admin

T1836
June 16 Obama admitted he was a dictator

Admitted or declared? =0\

July 13, 2012 10:02AM
#   Quote

Obama offically declares war on the american people

the above is all over the web and media in diffrent areas around the country now we all know where things stand. The question is are we ready to do what has to be done?
July 13, 2012 10:04AM
#   Quote

T1836
Obama offically declares war on the american people

the above is all over the web and media in diffrent areas around the country now we all know where things stand. The question is are we ready to do what has to be done?

link please?

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held it's ground" author unknown
July 13, 2012 10:07AM
#   Quote

google it and a lot of them will come up
July 13, 2012 10:08AM
#   Quote

lol i try not to use google but i dont see anything "official"? Alot of stuff from a.j. but you gota take that guy with a grain of salt, be carefull of your sources.....if he had declared war, i wouldn't be on the computer right now....as matter of fact the net wouldn't even be up.

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held it's ground" author unknown
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2012 10:13AM by concerndcitizen45.
August 04, 2012 11:58PM
#   Quote

Eagle
If this Vietnam Veteran is to be believed. You decide for yourself. He speaks on live radio every Wednesday at 4pm PST, 6PM CST and 7PM EST for 3 hours keeping us up to date on intel and behind the scene activities. [www.blogtalkradio.com]

Last Wednesday's show: [www.blogtalkradio.com]

His address to the troops on March 18, 2012: [www.youtube.com]

excellent post... everyone should listen to these... and post the hell out of them where ever you can where military and police can run across and hear them

The ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition." --James Madison FEMA REGION 5
“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” – James Madison ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "The world is a dangerous place not because of those that would do evil, but because of those that would look on and do nothing."
Albert Einstien
October 18, 2012 10:06PM
#   Quote

alias1776
A time is coming where you'll be tried (your faith, your strength etc). We all need to keep our powder kegs dry. Time is running out so quickly and so quietly.. its frightening.

Fusion center blues.

Your announcement is not strange. I go through this shit, in one form or another, everyday.
You are not alone. By the way, I happen to concur with your feelings.
January 14, 2013 02:53PM
#   Quote

Andre Lefebvre
alias1776

Fusion center blues.

Your announcement is not strange. I go through this shit, in one form or another, everyday.
You are not alone. By the way, I happen to concur with your feelings.
I think we all concur with you! It's all on our minds

"No Kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
- James Burgh
NOT ONE MORE INCH!!!
February 23, 2013 05:03PM
#   Quote

FYI- fellow Brothers and Sisters... We, (Oklahoma Oathkeepers), will be having an Oathkeeper Meeting / Training event @ American Legion post #135 Thursday, March 7, 2013.9:30am until 5:30pm. Hand-to-hand Combat / Survival techniques (Mixed- Combat JuJitsu, Aikido, & TaeKwon-Do), Canning, Re-loading, Firearm Safety / up-keep, Range Cards, & much more!!!

Oklahoma American Legion Post 1351309 N Legion Rd., Tahlequah, Oklahoma 74464

Hope some of you can make it!

~Una Stamus~
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2013 05:04PM by WillieVanguard.
February 23, 2013 06:27PM
#   Quote

Wow! Looking like lot of useful topics covered there!
February 23, 2013 07:11PM
#   Quote

Yes sir- also, forgot to mention Field Sanitation / Hygene, will also be discussed.
February 23, 2013 07:15PM
#   Quote

Good ones too!
March 05, 2013 07:47PM
#   Quote

Any of you guys / gals gonna be able to make it Thursday? We have a special guest speaker form Oklahoma Liberty.com going to be there as well. (Executive Director of OK Liberty.com) Don't know how I pulled that one off, but I did winking smiley

Anyway, all of you are welcome to come.

~Una Stamus~
March 09, 2013 12:55PM
#   Quote

WillieVanguard
Any of you guys / gals gonna be able to make it Thursday? We have a special guest speaker form Oklahoma Liberty.com going to be there as well. (Executive Director of OK Liberty.com) Don't know how I pulled that one off, but I did winking smiley

Anyway, all of you are welcome to come.

~Una Stamus~

Where about in Oklahoma are ya? I would love to come but unfortunatelly I'm outta town till like the end of April. When I get back though, I all for comming to these kinda events

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
June 28, 2013 08:02PM
#   Quote

I have the same feelings...My niece is going off to collage and my sister & her are making plans . All I can think about is I don't see a future like that anymore...I don't say anything & piss on their parade...but I don't see it anymore...
June 28, 2013 09:42PM
#   Quote

I know exactly what you mean! They have absolutely NO clue that
we're not in living in Kansas any more! The world we thought we
knew for decades earlier no longer exists! Every thing in the world
is in a race for the bottom, and the fools still think it's the 1990s!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!