attention people in MN and surrounding states

Posted by ARMG7KIMBA 
August 02, 2012 08:01PM
#   Quote

here is an email i received....

Stewart Rhoades (founder of oath keepers) is coming to Minneapolis the 10-12 th of this month. i am currently working on coordinating events for him. Possibly one in St. cloud. There is one called the freedom rally in eagan Minnesota at the community center from 1-5 pm on the the 12 th. Hope somehow you can make it here

hope all 3% in MN can come hear him speak.... i do plan on attending

The ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition." --James Madison FEMA REGION 5
“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” – James Madison ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "The world is a dangerous place not because of those that would do evil, but because of those that would look on and do nothing."
Albert Einstien
August 04, 2012 02:20PM
#   Quote

community center directions....

[www.mapquest.com]

The ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition." --James Madison FEMA REGION 5
“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” – James Madison ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "The world is a dangerous place not because of those that would do evil, but because of those that would look on and do nothing."
Albert Einstien
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!