OathKeepers III% Motorcycle Riding Club

Posted by C0113c70r 
December 10, 2014 03:06PM
#   Quote
Admin

775398phoenix
party people..fedbooks in the house !!

I recently deleted my Facebook.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
December 10, 2014 05:29PM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike
775398phoenix
party people..fedbooks in the house !!

I recently deleted my Facebook.

But you need fedbook.. You must do whatever you can to reconnect with our fasict oligarchy overlords, help increase their networth, and share intimate details of your life with them.. do it..do it now... [www.youtube.com]
December 10, 2014 05:34PM
#   Quote
Admin

OPSEC breaches is like the 1st Step of recovery... you can accept that you have shared too much and decide not to share any further.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
December 11, 2014 12:25AM
#   Quote

Facebook is just a way we use to further our cause and provide general information, not one we use as our main source of communication. We do that via other means that are kept quiet.
January 13, 2015 07:03PM
#   Quote

Darn !!! I want to post a pic of my 94 fxdl with the American Flag protruding out of the saddle bags !!! I use to ride in a MC years ago. A want to be club tried to start up near us and we told them no. We didn't fly a diamond,we had earned them(before my time)they were made up but never worn too much trouble,cops and other 1% clubs. 3% isn't a 1% diamond,RC is not MC,but I would definitely ask !!!
February 24, 2015 08:29AM
#   Quote

We are Maulitia of Bikers.
We are a first and foremost, about God, family, riding, and our Constitutional freedoms. There are some who see us as a MC., some who see us as a "Family", becasue when shortened its. MOB., and some who see us as Outlaw Fraternity, the OF. We can be seen at [www.facebook.com]

Maulitia Bikers.

We are not taking territory, not into anyone's drama. We have brothers who were 1%ers, who were (or are) military vets, business owners and just guys who like to ride with people who have the same ideas in mind.. Pulling together in times of needs to protect whats ours, and having fun when we can, cause shit hits the fan, quickly, sometimes.

We have guys in PA., MD., NJ., WV., and looking to establish stronger ties with men of the same mindset.
February 24, 2015 12:11PM
#   Quote

Wore a patch in the late sixties to early eighties it was like having a neon light over you saying fuck with me.
Thought that had changed due motor bike people being main stream now, my wife is in a club out here whose main thing is breast cancer cure and prevention (yes I am a titty supporter) I`ve seen them hassled by stupid cops who see any patch as a threat.

" We represent the Founding Fathers intent of a nation of states, not a centralized dictatorship of one government." R.E.Lee
March 22, 2015 02:36PM
#   Quote

A few friends including myself all have bikes and ride together daily. We are all about the movement and spreading the word. We have discussed sporting the patch on or vests nothing else, like a sticker on your vehicle. We live in Provo Utah and are looking for the correct way to go about this. If there is anyone out there or around us here that can give some guidance, thanks.
March 22, 2015 03:19PM
#   Quote

No one has a patent on III%.

If it's in your heart, display however/whenever you want.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
April 09, 2015 10:32AM
#   Quote

Quotes from other posters below:

"A motorcycle club is a lifelong commitment, your life belongs to the patch. Club first, everything else and everyone else, second. The patch is earned through prospecting ( you are club bitch until members decide your ready.) once in there is usually no easy way out."
--- I agree

"Mess with the wrong club and things can go south quickly gentlemen... "
--- I am not impressed, nor scared. They should mind their own and NOT tread on me. I have no interest in whatever they are doing, nor care to associate.

"Just jumped into the conversation. The COC is ran by 1% clubs. "
--- Yes, I believe that it helps keep peace between them and their surrogates. I see no reason to participate, been there done it, there is NOTHING to gain. I have no desire for their acceptance nor shall submit to their terms of membership, control, etc.

I was in a 1% support club. I am no longer there due to the fact that I got tired of toting the party line, politics, ass kissing, and wasting my time.

I am very interested in either joining an existing organization or starting a new one. I realize that 1% / support or others here may not like the idea of "Another Club" etc.

I've been there and done that. As a 3%er I'm willing to stand up for my rights and fight to protect them. I am unwilling to be told by any motorcycle organization or club what I can do, where I can go, or what I can wear. If you submit to such intimidation than you are basically a bitch and are not 3%er material in my opinion.

However, I have no desire to look like them, wear "Colors" similar to theirs, or hang out at their watering holes, or act irresponsibly.
God, family and job will always come first.

Feel free to message me if you would like.
August 10, 2015 05:15AM
#   Quote

So is there a group out there that already has a patch made up for the back of a vest?? Looking at doing something soon.
September 08, 2015 05:33PM
#   Quote

I would like to start or join
An oath keepers
mc in ny state.
September 08, 2015 05:57PM
#   Quote
Admin

badday
No one has a patent on III%.

If it's in your heart, display however/whenever you want.

This right here^ in case anyone missed it.

escaladeext
So is there a group out there that already has a patch made up for the back of a vest?? Looking at doing something soon.

There are many groups, just see above. I'd try your state in the Networking section of these boards and also check out The Sons of Liberty (which also has a networking seciton!).

To answer the later part of your question, there are many patches and flags too, most from liberty minded companies (as I'm told). You'll find links to them on the boards such as [www.threepercenter.org] for instance.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
January 04, 2016 08:03PM
#   Quote

I checked the website, and really like the Privateers MC mission statement. Are they nationwide?
January 12, 2016 04:43PM
#   Quote

Is there any1 in Brooklyn ny
January 12, 2016 04:47PM
#   Quote

I am a 6 yr army 32 6'6 220 vet in bk ny looking to belong again to a brotherhood
February 11, 2016 08:59PM
#   Quote

I would wear the colors
February 11, 2016 09:02PM
#   Quote

my pops was a biker

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
March 12, 2016 11:57PM
#   Quote

Interesting topic... It appears there was a riding club called Oath Keepers, but does not seem active. We are starting an Oath Keepers club in NY over the next few months and while i respect the previous comments, i would disagree with some. 1% clubs are the life-long commitment and as a 3% i would never give up my freedom like that. Brotherhood and Loyalty are key, but no man should be subservient to some douche because he was in a club longer.
March 27, 2016 08:39PM
#   Quote

One does not need to gain the respect of the dominant clubs. If you support this great nation and lay claim to no territory, but wish to promote, educate, and support the constitution then that is your right. We are about freedom, so why are we asking for rights to be what we are.
March 28, 2016 11:04PM
#   Quote

Never been a member of a 1% club. Dealt with them on several occasions. My parents grew up in a small town in PA that was Pagan territory (so to speak).
Used to rent a Hall to the COC for their meetings. Was presidents by a Warlock at the time for the area I am from.
They were low key for these meetings but yes... 1% run with the hopes that it would help keep the clubs on the same page.
Also joined a Philadelphia based LE MC. Started a Delco Chapter with a handful of guys. Lasted for a while then interest dropped off and it simply fizzled out.
It was more an excuse to ride than anything else.
I am brand new to the community here and just offering my 2 cents.
May 13, 2016 12:58PM
#   Quote

Reconghost said it best. Starting a riding club or MC should be approached the same way, with respect being your #1 priority. I am a member of a III% club, and the local dominant MC had no problem with us except that we wore a III% patch and they felt that it was confusing to most MC's since it contained the 1%. They understood what it meant but also knew that most MC's would not understand it and assume we were inciting a confrontation. Needless to say we were asked to remove the III% patch and we did out of respect and we have since then had a peaceful coexistence with the local MC's. Keep in mind that there will always be at least one MC that will have a problem with any snd all of your patches. Just focus on pleading the dominant clubs and you will be ok. It's all about respect. Also remember that 1% MC's are not bad guys. If you show them respect they will in turn show you respect, but read up on how to conduct yourself around any patched club members. There are certain protocols you need to understand.
November 18, 2016 05:08AM
#   Quote

Hi I'm radar, I am actually in a 3% MC, we mostly do military support and militia orientated things with a special interest in animals and
Service animal adoption and combat vets. Nice to meet you all. smiling smiley
November 18, 2016 07:42AM
#   Quote

Well good morning to you Radar, from the chilly mountains of Colorado !

Besides service animals what other "special interest" critters do you tend to ?

I'm an Ass man myself, I got five of them ! grinning smiley

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
December 12, 2016 09:22AM
#   Quote

New to the group and this post. Discharged from the Army in 2005 and come from a family of Nam vets. I ride and also am a staunch patriot. Anything happening with this around the Philadelphia Area ? I am always looking for solid people to ride with.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!