OathKeepers III% Motorcycle Riding Club

Posted by C0113c70r 
August 16, 2012 04:38PM
#   Quote

I just read an article on OathKeepers Facebook page where consideration is being given to the idea of starting a motorcycle RC (riding club) called OathKeepers III% Guardians of The Republic. It will be an OathKeepers members-only club and require payment of dues. Has anyone else seen this?

My only concern about this idea is that the members of such an RC may come across one of us that are not members of that RC and go all outlaw on us for wearing the III% patch.

What are your opinions?
August 19, 2012 03:07PM
#   Quote
Admin

I dunno.. I don't think there would be anything to worry about. Most OathKeepers have a level head and same for us III%ers. At least up until someone (alphabet soup) tries to confiscate a gun.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 19, 2012 03:11PM
#   Quote
Admin

C0113c70r
My only concern about this idea is that the members of such an RC may come across one of us that are not members of that RC and go all outlaw on us for wearing the III% patch.

What are your opinions?

Shouldn't be an issue. Our patches are different from theirs.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
August 24, 2012 07:48PM
#   Quote

They are not outlaw bikers. Like us they are ThreePercenters and are defenders of the Contitution.
We are Brothers in Arms, not a problem. They do it on two wheels.
September 26, 2012 07:37PM
#   Quote

l'm sure that they will be labeled as outlaw bikers by our beloved gov'ment.

Don't care for bikes myself, but welcome any freedom lovin', Constitution believin', brothers and sisters in arms.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
October 16, 2012 09:58AM
#   Quote

If only I could join with my truck

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
January 06, 2013 06:28AM
#   Quote

Motorcycle clubs and riding clubs are different.

A riding club is a group of people who just enjoy riding, no commitment, no pressure. The patch is bought and member dues are paid. You can leave the club at anytime.

A motorcycle club is a lifelong commitment, your life belongs to the patch. Club first, everything else and everyone else, second. The patch is earned through prospecting ( you are club bitch until members decide your ready.) once in there is usually no easy way out.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny, when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

NRA GOA SoL III%
January 29, 2013 06:26PM
#   Quote

Id be for it.
January 29, 2013 10:07PM
#   Quote

yes!

“I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it and, as in other religions, few people dare to inspect it for fear of losing their bearings in mystery or paradox."
- John Steinbeck

Porvidacs.com
January 29, 2013 10:35PM
#   Quote

Well, I ride, and I would consider anyone on my side to be on my side. 3%ers were here LOOOOOOOONG before motorcycles, I don't forsee anyone trying to hijack the colors.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
June 21, 2013 12:56AM
#   Quote

Wear the wrong color and get messed up... You want respect and wear a 3%er cut? Then join the CoC and there shouldn't be an issue from what I understand.

SFC Bandit
Orange County Special Recon Unit
[ocrecon.wix.com]
A Southern California Militia
June 21, 2013 06:20AM
#   Quote

ahoward2k
If only I could join with my truck

smileys with beer

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote."
-Mike Vanderboegh

"Those gentlemen, who will be elected senators, will fix themselves in the federal town, and become citizens of that town more than of your state." --George Mason, speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention, 1788
June 21, 2013 10:33AM
#   Quote

I would tread lightly on that subject. I am part of an MC. ITS a lot of work, NOT just throw on a custom designed patch and roll around town thinking you are protecting the people from a tyrannical government.

Mess with the wrong club and things can go south quickly gentlemen... IF you need more info I am happy to help. PM me.

SFC Ghost
OCSRU

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. -Thomas Jefferson

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so- Thomas Jefferson

When FREEDOM is outlawed only outlaws will be free!
June 21, 2013 01:38PM
#   Quote

I ride with myself I wish we could get a group here in Odessa Texas. not sure I want to run around sporting colors or anything. If anyone in West side of TEXAS wants to ride email me. od PM here. i aint into fighting or getting shit face drunk at shit hole bars, like to ride and see stuff.
also thinking about joining the patriot guard riders.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig TWO graves
June 30, 2013 12:51AM
#   Quote

alias1776
I dunno.. I don't think there would be anything to worry about. Most OathKeepers have a level head and same for us III%ers. At least up until someone (alphabet soup) tries to confiscate a gun.

never met or talked to another oath keeper that wasn't laid back and all for 3%er and outer patriots, now as alias said try to take thier guns and its a different story smiling smiley

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ III%
Member Sons of Liberty, OATHKEEPERS, AMERICAN LEGION, GOA, SCOPE.
In Memoriam of the 2,722,991 dead and 38,159 MIA U.S Soldiers They gave all for us, lets not forget why.
June 30, 2013 02:09AM
#   Quote

swamprock1968
I ride with myself I wish we could get a group here in Odessa Texas. not sure I want to run around sporting colors or anything. If anyone in West side of TEXAS wants to ride email me. od PM here. i aint into fighting or getting shit face drunk at shit hole bars, like to ride and see stuff.
also thinking about joining the patriot guard riders.

Hell man, the only colors ya gotta sport is the RED, WHITE and BLUE brotha! Lol

][][][%
August 22, 2013 09:57PM
#   Quote

November 18, 2013 09:27AM
#   Quote

B.Phantom
...A motorcycle club is a lifelong commitment, your life belongs to the patch. Club first, everything else and everyone else, second. The patch is earned through prospecting ( you are club bitch until members decide your ready.) once in there is usually no easy way out.

That's not neccessarily true. The only clubs that are lifetime commitments, with no easy way out, are the 1% ers (I.e., Pagans, Hells Angels, Outlaws, etc.)

Support clubs, and non-affiliated clubs are not that way. Been there, done that...

1977 - I took an oath that I will forever uphold

molon labe
December 05, 2013 01:46PM
#   Quote

Just jumped into the conversation. The COC is ran by 1% clubs.

We started 2nd Amendment MC almost a year ago. www.2amc.org if you'd like to check us out. We're also on facebook. We have 3 chapters and a handful of nomad members. Chapters are in Ohio and Indiana. Our nomads are in Ky, MO, LA and FL.

We support the III% idea and Oath Keepers.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.2amc.org
December 11, 2013 12:57AM
#   Quote

Is there anybody from the panhandle of florida in this group and into motorcycles of course...

PKato
Veteran, Oathkeeper, III%ER, Patriot
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2013 12:58AM by PKato.
December 20, 2013 08:42AM
#   Quote

I think it would be an awesome idea. I was looking into it when I was stationed at fort lewis, wa, There are a lot of combat veteran assoc patches riding up there. As a member of the oathkeepers and a three percenter I would fully support an oathkeeper/III% MC.
January 21, 2014 04:00PM
#   Quote

I am a southern biker i belong to a brotherhood rather than a MC we stay out of MC clubs busness a few Brothers have joined 111% also one of the brothers asked the Outlaws if thay had a problem with the 111% tatoo there responce was no problem we are trainning is small unit tatics most if brotherhood are Vets.
April 15, 2014 02:16PM
#   Quote

Been riding for many years! Bikers are Bikers never had a problem with any of them including the 1% ers. Unless of course you try to confiscate their women LOL joke!!
April 15, 2014 03:14PM
#   Quote
Admin

[youtu.be]

Contact me for a biker tool!

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
May 22, 2014 01:06AM
#   Quote

As a biker and a patriot I think this would be cool. Only problem I can see is if the chapters dont ask the local outlaw clubs for a blessing before hanging cuts. I have been in the club scene for a long time and respect is a huge thing. Respect the local premier club and inform them ahead of time and they will not have any issues. This differs by region but the rules are the same no matter where you are, if a 1% club has a chapter in your AO talk to them first!!!Head slapHead slapHead slap
June 09, 2014 05:00PM
#   Quote

Is there a group around Buffalo/Springfield area?
June 15, 2014 03:56PM
#   Quote

Not agreeing with fact you have to pay to be member .. but all same team should not be issue

Amendment II - A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
June 15, 2014 03:58PM
#   Quote
Admin

Dues are inevitable. An MC/RC doesn't run on pixie dust... unless you're selling it on the side winking smiley

[www.youtube.com]
December 09, 2014 11:37PM
#   Quote

Hey gentlemen. I just stumbled upon this thread. One thing I'd invite you to check out is the Privateers MC. We are a 3%er club that is neutral yet respected with many of the major dominant clubs. We actually just went international as well. If you'd like to know more, feel free to message me or post comments here. You can also find me on Facebook:

[www.facebook.com]

Also, our website www.privateersmcusa.com

I can also tell you that starting your own MC takes many years to establish and gain the respect of the dominant clubs. Fortunately, we have been around since 2001, and have already made great headway in all of this and are well-established.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2014 03:12AM by VegasPMCIII.
December 10, 2014 02:21PM
#   Quote

party people..fedbooks in the house !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!