There will be a security upgrade today

Posted by alias1776 
August 31, 2012 08:44AM
#   Quote
Admin

I'll be performing a security and bug fix upgrade to the Phorum software today. Its not a major upgrade so there *shouldn't* be to many oddities but it is an upgrade that needs to be done.

If for some bizarre reason things end up a train wreck, the site will be restored from a backup. That shouldn't take too long.

If things don't return to normal and this site is screwed for more than a few hours (or days and weeks).. something else may be going on. In that case, most of us won't be around to reply because tshtf. << Hey, you just never know!

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 31, 2012 09:17AM
#   Quote
Admin

So far, the upgrade appears to have went smoothly. If anyone finds something screwed up.. let me know so I can fix it lol

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 31, 2012 10:42AM
#   Quote

Ha... No shtf yet. I think that's more likely in November.

Do right—and fear not.
August 31, 2012 12:25PM
#   Quote
Admin

LOL .. Right on.

August 31, 2012 12:54PM
#   Quote

I am missing my admin panel........
August 31, 2012 07:22PM
#   Quote
Admin

Your user panel or are you referening the security fix? grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!