Member Space for Adverts

Posted by alias1776 
October 13, 2012 03:17PM
#   Quote
Admin

I know many of you have websites, shops and create things -- If you want you can advertise (free) on the site with a 160x90px banner. I'll be setting it up to rotate randomly.

Send a PM if your interested. I figure this might be a good way to support or get the word out about our various ventures.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
October 15, 2012 08:49PM
#   Quote
Admin

Awesome, my knives need selling.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
October 16, 2012 06:16PM
#   Quote
Admin

I was thinking that -- I thought you had a website? Or is it just the youtube?

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
October 16, 2012 06:25PM
#   Quote
Admin

Just youtube and facebook.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
October 16, 2012 09:16PM
#   Quote
Admin

I'll have to make you some banners then bro -- unless you already have something in mind?

October 16, 2012 09:35PM
#   Quote
Admin

Go for it, lemme know if you need a pic.

[www.youtube.com]
October 17, 2012 12:07PM
#   Quote
Admin

Got one up.. its simple but I think it'll work. thumbs up

October 17, 2012 12:15PM
#   Quote
Admin

Nice!

[www.youtube.com]
October 18, 2012 09:24PM
#   Quote

Hey guys... I know I haven't been here in a spell, but some local guys showed up, and emailed me here, so I popped in. I guess I've got a lotta catching up to do, so I'll get on it... But I have a PM inbound for a website- www.domari-nolo.com, that I'm starting to sell only cost effective, value driven- functional and effective gear and tools. I'll not be selling weapons, but we're going to have some pretty exciting opportunities for group buys and other stuff through the site. I'll get a banner to you allias1776...

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!