New layout and template for testing (redux).

Posted by alias1776 
January 05, 2013 10:54PM
#   Quote

I'm having a problem. I'm not sure if it's the site or my screwed up computer. The Issues section is showing one new post, when I get there it's in the amber alert thread. But when I get inside the thread, there is no new posts. I've trued refreshing the page, and clearing the cache. also used the control and f5 The new message will not go away.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
January 06, 2013 12:42PM
#   Quote
Admin

SheepDog -- There might be a new post on one of the pages you missed. Just click threw the page numbers and it should go away. The new posts' date should be in bold too.

I'm not sure what else it could be atm. lol

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
January 06, 2013 01:49PM
#   Quote

A power cycle and flushed the cache again. That fixed it.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
January 06, 2013 05:03PM
#   Quote

I like it !

Alien Dance

New funny faces to play with too!

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”
-Ayn Rand

Irrefutable FACT: Governments with a monopoly on the use of force -enabled by weapons control laws- murdered 170 million people in the 20th century alone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!