im going to be in Blade magazine

Posted by Charlie Mike 
January 08, 2013 06:16PM
#   Quote
Admin

I regret not having the time to get on here much but it looks like my work is paying off. The issue hits shelves March 26 and is the June issue. I will have a small bio and a pic of my personal butterfly knife. Look in the section Knifemaker Showcase.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
January 08, 2013 06:25PM
#   Quote

That's marvelous CM. Here's hoping for a brilliant career Clapping

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
January 08, 2013 06:28PM
#   Quote
Admin

Who knows, maybe I might get some factory collaborations out of this. I know this is going to get me a shitload of orders.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
January 08, 2013 06:54PM
#   Quote

Way to go man, we all wish you the very best, you've earned it.

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
January 08, 2013 07:46PM
#   Quote

Same here!
January 08, 2013 08:46PM
#   Quote

Nice! Your hard work's paying off!

Do right—and fear not.
January 08, 2013 09:09PM
#   Quote

You can't keep a good man down!

thumbs up

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”
-Ayn Rand

Irrefutable FACT: Governments with a monopoly on the use of force -enabled by weapons control laws- murdered 170 million people in the 20th century alone.
January 09, 2013 05:17PM
#   Quote

That awesome brother. Congrats. As soon as I get rich, I'm going to order a custom knife from you... and a 1911 from III Arms... and a couple of holsters from Williams Gun Leather.. and the list keeps getting longer.

Sons of Liberty, Operations Officer

Sic Semper Tyrannis!
January 09, 2013 07:13PM
#   Quote
Admin

Sweeeeeeeeeeet CM!

I know the feel'n Mosby's Vendetta, the list keeps growing! Alien Dance

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
January 09, 2013 07:21PM
#   Quote

Yea and he's a "published" Artiest now!
January 09, 2013 07:28PM
#   Quote

congrats CM........we are all real proud of ya...in fact Im so proud of you I will invite you to my family reunion

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
January 10, 2013 10:22AM
#   Quote

Sweet deal CM!

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
January 25, 2013 10:37PM
#   Quote

Love it, where can I buy one?

Dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining.
January 26, 2013 12:42AM
#   Quote

Very Cool!

“I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it and, as in other religions, few people dare to inspect it for fear of losing their bearings in mystery or paradox."
- John Steinbeck

Porvidacs.com
January 26, 2013 12:43AM
#   Quote
Admin

Barnes and Noble carries Blade.

[www.youtube.com]
January 26, 2013 08:23AM
#   Quote

Congratulations

Time is drawing near.
January 30, 2013 09:08PM
#   Quote
Admin

Here's the DRO. And some pot. And some milled brass balisong handles.

[www.youtube.com]
February 17, 2013 05:25PM
#   Quote

Awsome Dude! American spirit and hard work pays off in a free-market inviorment once again!

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
February 17, 2013 05:34PM
#   Quote
Admin

Thanks!

[www.youtube.com]
February 20, 2013 05:00PM
#   Quote

What do you charge for a custom knife with a about a 4" blade like the one in the last set of pics looks like a damascus blade. I would be interested.
February 20, 2013 06:13PM
#   Quote

Congrats CM! I hope this launches you into mega-bucks!
February 20, 2013 06:45PM
#   Quote
Admin

woody
What do you charge for a custom knife with a about a 4" blade like the one in the last set of pics looks like a damascus blade. I would be interested.

Call me bro, 559-375-4408

[www.youtube.com]
February 20, 2013 10:00PM
#   Quote

What do you charge for the pot? 'Cause I might be interested in that. LMAO confused smiley drinking smiley smoking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2013 10:03PM by scout-one.
February 20, 2013 10:25PM
#   Quote
Admin

scout-one
What do you charge for the pot? 'Cause I might be interested in that. LMAO confused smiley drinking smiley smoking smiley

Call me.

[www.youtube.com]
February 21, 2013 09:04AM
#   Quote

Roflmao. Just kidding bro, gotta stay clear for a future job promotion. But after I get to Arizona..........? Ya just never know, lol!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 21, 2013 09:25AM
#   Quote
Admin

California is a bullshit state but we do have the best pot. I pay $100 an ounce.

[www.youtube.com]
February 21, 2013 09:29AM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike
California is a bullshit state but we do have the best pot. I pay $100 an ounce.
I wouldn't say it's the best, but, it's good. There is a reason why Kentucky don't export! We're greedy, and when we got a good thing going, why let it get away? smoking smiley

February 21, 2013 09:35AM
#   Quote
Admin

Same with bourbon. When I drank, it was lots of malt liquor and Kentucky bourbon.

[www.youtube.com]
February 21, 2013 09:37AM
#   Quote

EEEEEWWW!!!! Rot gut whiskey from here? You're brave dude! That shit is made in somebody's shed! Have you ever been to KY? smileys with beer

February 21, 2013 09:52AM
#   Quote
Admin

Yup, between deployment, Ft. Campbell.

[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!