"US Militia Doctrine" to be release on Independence Day.

Posted by alias1776 
July 03, 2013 10:45PM
#   Quote
Admin

At midnight (Central Time), morning of July 4th, a 114 page Doctrine written by Charles Dyer, aka, July4patriot, in collaboration with Nathan Massey, concerning militias in America will be released at [www.scribd.com].

It will be titled "US Militia Doctrine".

There will be an index and begins by quoting the federalists papers #29 - "The primary audiences for this manual are private citizens that wish to start a new Militia, current Militia Commanders and Militia Members that are preparing to move into leadership position."

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2013 11:02PM by alias1776.
July 03, 2013 10:51PM
#   Quote

Be interesting to see!
July 03, 2013 11:04PM
#   Quote
Admin

Noting that the TZ will be Central Time ^^

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
July 03, 2013 11:14PM
#   Quote

Looking forward to it.

Time is drawing near.
July 03, 2013 11:20PM
#   Quote

19-minutes past Midnight the morning of July 4th, 2013; haven't seen any such title under the name of July4patriot....yet.

Do you have a weapon?
Are you willing to actively fight for liberty?
If you answered yes, you already are the III%

-ahowardk

Remember Brendan Tevlin ! Remember Colleen Hufford !

America's own citizens killed by ISIS here!
July 03, 2013 11:24PM
#   Quote
Admin

Its central time release, its not midnight there yet.
July 03, 2013 11:37PM
#   Quote

This is kinda like stalking your checking account on payday.

][][][%
July 04, 2013 12:03AM
#   Quote
Admin

[www.scribd.com] smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2013 12:11AM by alias1776.
July 04, 2013 12:11AM
#   Quote

I had to sign in to fedbook to get it. Now I'll have to deactivate that account again.

Time is drawing near.
July 04, 2013 12:15AM
#   Quote
Admin

Same here.. I wasn't expecting that and wasn't in the mood to signup for scribd .. I had that whole platform crap disabled lol

July 04, 2013 01:15AM
#   Quote

Trying to skim through it at the moment and from what I'm seeing. Wow. However I hope there will be another way to view it as the page scroll line seems to have a mind of its own and is a pain in the ass to read as it skips a bunch of pages at a time.

][][][%
July 04, 2013 01:49AM
#   Quote
Admin

Primal, downloading it (PDF) may help .. a text version will be available .. just no date on when. I think its worth having a local copy thumbs up

July 04, 2013 02:17AM
#   Quote

Got it now. Took me a second to figure out lol. I keep forgetting you have to switch over to desktop view in order to see everything on the page.

][][][%
July 04, 2013 08:34AM
#   Quote

I'm reading the pdf in adobe. Reading handwriting is a bit tougher than I remember. Great document so far. It will likely become. SOP information around here.

Time is drawing near.
July 05, 2013 05:04PM
#   Quote

Can somebody copy and paste it here?

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
July 05, 2013 05:27PM
#   Quote

It is 14mb.

Time is drawing near.
July 05, 2013 08:27PM
#   Quote
Admin

Sail Man
Can somebody copy and paste it here?

Its not in text format as of yet.. its handwritten so that might be hard to do lol

July 05, 2013 09:49PM
#   Quote

I told people in the post I made...if you would liek a copy and do not want to register for Scribd, or any of that crap, I saved a local copy and I will email it to you! Just PM me your email address and I will send it ASAP in PDF Format.

Oathkeepers, South East Wyoming Regional Director
www.Oathkeepers.org

Sons Of Liberty, Commanding Officer
[www.facebook.com]

GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH!
July 07, 2013 06:52PM
#   Quote

Finally had a chance to read through It all, and it's a
well done primer for militia COs and XOs to organize
themselves, their militia, purpose and function!

It's focus on the unique nature of militias makes it
very useful and informative do to it's ready adaptability!

I hope people will exploit the resources!
July 07, 2013 09:10PM
#   Quote

Couple of pages so far aren't opening for me, page 8 and 20 so far

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
July 07, 2013 09:33PM
#   Quote
Admin

Both pages 8 and 20 work for me (8 being a cover sheet).

July 07, 2013 09:54PM
#   Quote

USAFSniper03
I told people in the post I made...if you would liek a copy and do not want to register for Scribd, or any of that crap, I saved a local copy and I will email it to you! Just PM me your email address and I will send it ASAP in PDF Format.

PM sent, sir. Thanks for helping the illiterate. smileys with beer

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote."
-Mike Vanderboegh

"Those gentlemen, who will be elected senators, will fix themselves in the federal town, and become citizens of that town more than of your state." --George Mason, speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention, 1788
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2013 09:55PM by Chris Powell.
March 24, 2014 09:14PM
#   Quote

Any word yet of a text format?

][][][%
April 05, 2014 07:36PM
#   Quote

Awesomeness!!!

Death becomes us all. Will you die on your feet or chained to a wall?

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. – Robert A. Heinlein
April 05, 2014 08:30PM
#   Quote

I'm gonna print a copy out when a text format becomes available. There's some other "information" I'm going to print and cache in my BOL. Damn! I'm gonna need a shit load of ink!

][][][%
April 05, 2014 09:29PM
#   Quote

Oh, suck it up, be a man, and type it your self
into a text format!

Then I can reap the fruits of your labor
and save myself the long hours!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2014 09:30PM by ENblock.
April 05, 2014 09:32PM
#   Quote

I was actually thinking of doing just that En.

Death becomes us all. Will you die on your feet or chained to a wall?

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. – Robert A. Heinlein
April 05, 2014 09:34PM
#   Quote

See primal! Now you got to parasites to
care and feed! Don't slouch on your responsibilities!
April 09, 2015 01:16PM
#   Quote

USAFSniper03

tried to pm you my email but your box is full and it wont send so if you read this send a pdf to hodsonpaul41@gmail.com please. thanks
August 08, 2015 02:30PM
#   Quote

If anyone has a PDF copy, I'd love one. Scribd now wants to charge a membership fee to download a copy. Please PM me if this is possible. I will pay to download it if I have to.

EDIT: Disregard, I found it online via another post here... Here's the link...

[drive.google.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2015 02:38PM by BoomerNJ.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!