1004 Members and Counting

Posted by alias1776 
July 20, 2011 03:36PM
#   Quote
Admin

Just say'n. Now to get them all to post ... LOL

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
July 20, 2011 04:08PM
#   Quote
Admin

You can lead a horse to water...

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
July 24, 2011 02:59PM
#   Quote

Like herding cats? grinning smiley
July 24, 2011 03:48PM
#   Quote
Admin

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
April 23, 2012 10:50PM
#   Quote

If we each got one person to sign up, we would double overnight.

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored.
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." - John Adams, letter to Abigail Adams, July 17th, 1775
April 23, 2012 10:53PM
#   Quote

I've tried, most r to scared, oh yeah and I'm kinda the crazy "right wing nut" in these parts.
April 23, 2012 11:46PM
#   Quote

I guess even 3%rs have it's own 3% of the 3%?

Maybe we should call our selves the 0.03%rs?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2012 11:47PM by ENblock.
April 24, 2012 11:13AM
#   Quote

hiatttn
I've tried, most r to scared, oh yeah and I'm kinda the crazy "right wing nut" in these parts.

I always find it mind-boggling that when I talk to people about what is going on, they act like they have somewhere better to be. How can people not see it? These are the same people who will one day wake up in chains and wonder what happened to us! It makes me so angry that these folks just sit on the sidelines waiting for someone else to decide the game...WTF? Some of them are gun owners too. I guess there are "gun owners" and then there are "2A patriots w/guns". The 3%ers are the latter.
Sheep, wolves, and SheepDogs...."nuff said!

The oppressed are allowed once every couple of years to decide which particular Representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them, but be warned...the nature of your oppression is the aesthetic of our anger!
The Envy of Excellence leads to Perdition...the Love of it Leads to the Light.
April 25, 2012 07:14PM
#   Quote
Admin

ENblock
I guess even 3%rs have it's own 3% of the 3%?

Maybe we should call our selves the 0.03%rs?

LoL, that'll work.

1635 members minus the ones banned/inactive.. And minus the ones who don't post @all. Don't count me b'cause I only post when I can . .and even then, sometimes I don't because I'm reading LOL

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
April 25, 2012 07:43PM
#   Quote

Allies1776, you're exempted!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2012 08:38PM by ENblock.
April 28, 2012 06:31PM
#   Quote

SheepDogOK3%
hiatttn

I always find it mind-boggling that when I talk to people about what is going on, they act like they have somewhere better to be. How can people not see it? These are the same people who will one day wake up in chains and wonder what happened to us! It makes me so angry that these folks just sit on the sidelines waiting for someone else to decide the game...WTF? Some of them are gun owners too. I guess there are "gun owners" and then there are "2A patriots w/guns". The 3%ers are the latter.

yep, nuff said.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
July 06, 2012 09:03PM
#   Quote

Its not the amount of people. Its thier dedication and toughness I would be concerned about.

Standing in the open for all FBI, ATF, NSA, CIA, HS, TSA and any other trolls.

Robert lazo
Milwaukee, WI
Oath Keeper and 3%er
July 06, 2012 09:56PM
#   Quote

Robert lazo
Its not the amount of people. Its thier dedication and toughness I would be concerned about.

Yup, having 10,000 cowards VS 1000 loyal, dedicated patriots is no good. I'd rather have the 1000 any day.

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
July 09, 2012 03:27PM
#   Quote

Absolutely, look what Leonidas done with just 300.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2012 03:28PM by SheepDog.
July 09, 2012 07:19PM
#   Quote

My brother signed up here. He read a bunch of posts and concluded that we were a bunch of whacos and, coming from my brother, that’s sayin’ something! He said that we were dangerous. And my reply was, “Aren’t we supposed to be? And we’re only dangerous when threatened.” He doesn’t sign on much… big pussy.
July 09, 2012 08:07PM
#   Quote

SheepDog
Absolutely, look what Leonidas done with just 300.

And Black Hawk Down.

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
July 12, 2012 01:01PM
#   Quote

citizens arrest warrant issued for president obama and all members of government for violating 1st, 4th, 5th, and 10th amendments if we dont act now then the next move will be the 2nd amendment.
October 04, 2015 10:25AM
#   Quote

A lot going on .as far as I can tell I'm the only one in Ft Worth that can actually see whats happening.Ive talked to a few Vets but they seem skeptical.If more people would just shut up an listen to the facts.
October 04, 2015 10:27AM
#   Quote

Got your back SheepDog
October 04, 2015 10:36AM
#   Quote

What more can be done to wake America up.
October 04, 2015 10:46AM
#   Quote

I realized something going on yrs ago.first fireing of generals.Obama dineing the worlds greatest dictators in whithe house.now cuba,russia ,arming Iran just found out was arming isis.Kicking out muzzlum Christians .Letting ileagels into states using all our resources free.Their not going to get my weapon except for the business end of it.
October 04, 2015 10:50AM
#   Quote

I hear it everyday and ill repeat it now and I believe in it today as I did then.I took the oath yrs ago and you guessed it no one has releaved me of it
October 04, 2015 11:00AM
#   Quote

whisteron
Got your back SheepDog

Unfortunately for us, our brother SheepDog is no longer with us on this mortal realm.

The good news is that as advanced party upstairs, he's clearin' us an LZ and wranglin' us some beer.

GOD bless, SheepDog...

Rest in Peace.smileys with beer

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
October 04, 2015 11:07AM
#   Quote

hooyah dead sheepdog.
October 04, 2015 11:41AM
#   Quote

SheepDogOK3%
hiatttn

Thats my biggest issue. People love to complain but as soon as it comes to doing something as simple as a meat & great, something came up. They're scared or lazy. Sometimes both. They're all good with changing everything as long as they can watch it happen on tv. Reality is a bitch.

Instead of trying to fix the damage that Obama caused, we should be trying to fix the damage that allowed Obama to be president.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2015 11:42AM by irishgreenman.
October 04, 2015 12:00PM
#   Quote

The American Prepper Network website has a fairly solid forum. They have some excellent postings regarding survival tips, bug out necessities, issues of the day, etc.. There are also many postings for their peeps to meet and greet, meet and learn, and meet and organize, but, it seems that those things were mostly non-events, or were so far from my backyard that they would never be practical. I know that I never see anyone from my area post here on this site, but, I am hopeful that when I do, it will be a good fit. After all, those who post here are at least here for the right reasons......except the trolls. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 04, 2015 12:00PM
#   Quote

badday
whisteron
Got your back SheepDog

Unfortunately for us, our brother SheepDog is no longer with us on this mortal realm.

The good news is that as advanced party upstairs, he's clearin' us an LZ and wranglin' us some beer.

GOD bless, SheepDog...

Shit when did that happen? I knew he was having some big issues with his gallbladder but that was the last I had heard.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
October 04, 2015 02:54PM
#   Quote

Badday saw him last year at the hospital, he went home to the swamp and passed shortly after.

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
October 04, 2015 03:08PM
#   Quote

I want to say it was congestive heart failure that got him

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
October 04, 2015 05:02PM
#   Quote

Airb0rne4325
badday
whisteron
Got your back SheepDog

GOD bless, SheepDog...

Shit when did that happen? I knew he was having some big issues with his gallbladder but that was the last I had heard.

Gallbladder was cz...

Haven't heard from him, either.

Never responded to my pm's.

For that matter, I haven't heard from sailman, Charley Mike, or BCT in awhile, either.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!