Are you part of the "in" crowd?

Posted by Charlie Mike 
March 22, 2015 07:36AM
#   Quote

AR15OathKeeper
OH, BTW, What the heck is TPTB??

The Powers That Be

The people in charge.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
March 22, 2015 08:35AM
#   Quote

Speaking of ham radios. Just curious. What would be the best way for us to stay in contact after SHTF? Ham radios? Satellite phones?
March 22, 2015 08:56AM
#   Quote

Hello guys! Im a new member can anyone tell me if there's iany groups in the Houston are?

Ask not what your country can do for you! Ask what your country will do to you Next? You can't fix stupid ! Not even with duct tape! All service members active and retired -Thank You!
March 22, 2015 09:21AM
#   Quote

AR15OathKeeper

The Powers That Be.

Sometimes referred to as d-bags, twat-waffles, pickle-smoochers and/or many other various terms of endearment.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
March 22, 2015 09:27AM
#   Quote
Admin

Terms of excrement.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
March 22, 2015 12:21PM
#   Quote

badday
AR15OathKeeper

The Powers That Be.

Sometimes referred to as d-bags, twat-waffles, pickle-smoochers and/or many other various terms of endearment.

Ahhh, Got it Airborne and Badday! Makes sense now. Oh and Pickle Smoochers sounds like a better name for them! LOL!!

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2015 12:27PM by AR15OathKeeper.
March 22, 2015 12:25PM
#   Quote

Txsonofapatriot
Speaking of ham radios. Just curious. What would be the best way for us to stay in contact after SHTF? Ham radios? Satellite phones?

Yes, that's another question I also had a few posts back, I am positive when SHTF all internet, phone lines, etc.. will be cut off in order for citizens not to be able and warn others about what's going on. So good question, what would be the best way contact each other whit this does happen? also find each other?

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 22, 2015 12:26PM
#   Quote
Admin

Carrier pigeon

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
March 22, 2015 12:30PM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike
Carrier pigeon

LMAO!! May actually be the only way Hugh?

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 22, 2015 12:32PM
#   Quote

Anybody know where to get carrier pigeons and how to tell them where to go? Lol
March 22, 2015 12:48PM
#   Quote

AR15OathKeeper
ENblock
AR15OathKeeper
That sounds like a good Idea Airborne! Even say a "Roll Call" kind of page where at least once a week (you set the day) everybody has to at least say something to show at least all is good. Also if somebody is leaving for a while on that same page they can just say something like "going to be inactive for X amount of time and should be back by X date" or something like that. I know many people (Including myself) don't really like anybody to know they wont be home because of dangers of family being home alone, or the house/apt or whatever you live in being unoccupied and an invitation to anybody who wants to steal, tap, etc.. as mentioned earlier is this forum nobody really knows anybody here, so until we do we should try to be safe about it as well.

Just my thoughts, but again I will go with whatever is decided, just trying to help out with ideas and do my part in what we're all here for.

Charlie and TXsonofapatriot I am actually in San Bernardino County, had to get TF out of LA before I went Ape Shit! Doh: Facepalm Its a little more easy going out here and you can actually purchase a home on a large land here, only thing that sucks is when the housing market came crashing down all of those MF and Gang Bangers moved out here now angry smiley so I'm trying to round them all up and send hem all to AZ and Texas! LMFAO!!!!! JK!! grinning smiley

That's kinda simular to the Ham Radio Nets, simular idea!

ENblock, Not familiar with that, what is "Ham Radio Net"?

If you do a search for Amateur Radio (Hamradio) Nets on
the Internet you'll find all the information!

It's where all the Hamradio participating Operators call
in on their Hamradio at a regular pre-designed date, time
and frequency to check in and to report any pertinent or
relative news/information; but the vast majority just
simply check in with no traffic!
July 05, 2015 11:25AM
#   Quote

if we time our trigger squeezes correctly, our morse code messages can be heard for several miles as we defend liberty smoking badguys...multitask-tastica ftw!
July 05, 2015 11:36AM
#   Quote

Kinda like this?

video: [www.youtube.com]

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2015 11:48AM by badday.
July 14, 2015 09:07PM
#   Quote

badday
Kinda like this?

video: [www.youtube.com]

not eggs zachary but that was cool too.
November 01, 2016 08:08PM
#   Quote

badday
AR15OathKeeper

The Powers That Be.

turdburglers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!