Are you part of the "in" crowd?

Posted by Charlie Mike 
August 13, 2011 02:26PM
#   Quote
Admin

Myself and 2 other members here have noticed lots of unregistered user activity to a high enough degree that I believe we are being watched closely. I'm on 4 other knife discussion/collecting forums and I have noticed that within10 seconds (often less) of posting anything, there are anywhere from 2-8 "guests" viewing my post. Same goes for this place, try posting something and then exiting the topic to 10 seconds or so after your post has cleared. Refresh and take note of the increase in views it has gotten almost like flies to shit. These are likely bots using a program akin to Carnivore/Echelon but I'm troubled to see that some of us are being singled out every time we do anything on the internet.

If you notice the same, your part of the "in" crowd. sad smiley

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
August 13, 2011 05:19PM
#   Quote
Admin

Some of the "Guest" activity belongs to search engine bots too. Google bot, yahoo slurp and others. However, as I look now.. it says 18 Guests... that's more guests than bots... hrmm

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 14, 2011 02:45PM
#   Quote

I have noticed the same thing. I often check to see who's online. Two days ago, I was the only registered member on line with 44 guests. I'm sure there are a few lurkers, and some bots, but I believe we are under scrutiny by those who fear us. The same is true on the survival forums, the oath keepers site and several of the gun related sites I peruse that show a break down of who's online.

I see shades of Orwell everywhere I go on the net. I do not fear them, for I am doing nothing illegal, or dissident in nature. By there own actions, they have proven why there is so little trust of our government. When patriots are branded as 'extremists', and a legitimate political party is demonized, and is on the watch list (Independents and Constitutionalists) it shows just what the regime is after. Power. Total power. Power of your actions and even your thoughts. Power over every aspect of your lives.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
August 19, 2011 06:19PM
#   Quote

Right now there are 64 guests and only myself in the forum. It's safe to say that some are here simply to watch us and take notes.

Note this fuckers......the finger smiley
August 19, 2011 06:21PM
#   Quote

Now it is done to 10 guests in oh, 2 minutes?

See ya fuckers.....
August 19, 2011 11:24PM
#   Quote

I was here last night, had 1 member (me) and 65 guests.

Would it be possible to set up the forum so that there is a visitors area, and then a secured members area? That way we can keep the subversives out.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
August 20, 2011 04:57PM
#   Quote
Admin

We can make most forums private [members only].. I'll set it that way this weekend sometime.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 20, 2011 05:59PM
#   Quote

Great idea Sheepdog.......

Thanks Alias thumbs up
SOA
August 24, 2011 05:11PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
Right now there are 64 guests and only myself in the forum. It's safe to say that some are here simply to watch us and take notes.

Note this fuckers......the finger smiley

LOL
August 27, 2011 12:58PM
#   Quote
Admin

Most sections are now private by default... Only registered members can view topics. Information Booth and Announcements should be the only sections visible by non-members now.

August 27, 2011 01:05PM
#   Quote
Admin

Thanks.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
August 29, 2011 07:21PM
#   Quote

Thanks,

September 18, 2011 01:45PM
#   Quote

I will admit that I was a lurker/guest for a while. Probably a year or longer before I deciced to take the time to become a member. And actually thought "fuck you" to whatever agency may be watching. I am a proud, new member of the site. And to those that may be watching I say to you, " you are being watched too!"
September 18, 2011 01:53PM
#   Quote
Admin

Welcome to the war.

[www.youtube.com]
December 13, 2011 08:45PM
#   Quote

Great now I'm parnoid!!!!! is that black chopper following me from site to site? Just kiddi'n, never bother to check or thought about it.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2011 08:47PM by BUSH.
December 16, 2011 10:28PM
#   Quote

Well if your watching me this is for you

[fastcache.gawkerassets.com]
December 17, 2011 12:38AM
#   Quote

I noticed the private settings not too long ago,thought that was how it always was.

alias1776,CM-
The crud will just register and lurk.

I say that if they register and don't make a post/introduce themselves,etc-

delete their account or ban 'em.

Shit is too serious these days to allow random lurkers where all us "evil right wing Thomas Jefferson lovers" hang out.

If thats too much work- then we need new admin.

I nominate ENblock and badday lol!

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”
-Ayn Rand

Irrefutable FACT: Governments with a monopoly on the use of force -enabled by weapons control laws- murdered 170 million people in the 20th century alone.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2011 12:40AM by Kalashnikov Josh.
December 17, 2011 12:51AM
#   Quote
Admin

Well, actually they do get cleaned up from time to time. Even then, that wouldn't make a difference. If someone was collecting information, they would just post A LOT and be active in the community as to avoid detection.

Also, the "Lurkers" or "Guests" are a GLOBAL count, which includes robots and people who haven't signed in. I could turn it off to make everyone feel better.

Further, Guests and Users were listed for longer periods of time before bringing the "count" higher. This setting was changed a while back. Members who logged in still register as "guests" for a time, so they get counted twice. If the time is set to "real time" the database would be hit non-stop slowing things down drastically. When I win my millions I'll put the site on a shiny, high-powered server that will make Google blush. =0D

December 17, 2011 01:10AM
#   Quote

They'd expose themselves sooner or later.They wouldn't be able to "curse the king" cause of the bitter taste of it in their torry mouths.

When you win your $$$$$$$,will you buy ENblock a new house somewhere NOT in kommiefornia?

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”
-Ayn Rand

Irrefutable FACT: Governments with a monopoly on the use of force -enabled by weapons control laws- murdered 170 million people in the 20th century alone.
December 17, 2011 05:06AM
#   Quote

Please, please, please?

Ha, ha, ha?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2011 05:08AM by ENblock.
December 17, 2011 10:05AM
#   Quote

Quite interesting! I've never paid attention to it.

[www.youtube.com]
As long as I breathe, I will be free.
December 17, 2011 10:09AM
#   Quote

Hmmm,,,went from from 7 to 16 guests. And I don't post that often. smileys with beer to all threepers.

[www.youtube.com]
As long as I breathe, I will be free.
December 17, 2011 10:21AM
#   Quote
Admin

Yeah, we'd def. have to get ENBlock out of "kommiefornia" LOL.

I think the climate that we live in almost requires some paranoia. The best thing, I'd imagine for any one person is don't trust anyone with your life unless you really can trust them! Being prudent about what is being said helps too!

Damn sad world we live in.

December 17, 2011 11:09AM
#   Quote

Yeah, no shit! You can say that again!
December 17, 2011 05:43PM
#   Quote

I don't think the privacy setting will stop the alphabet spies. It might slow down the casual looker/sheepal, but I'm sure the bureaucratic snoops have ways and means to look and not be detected. I often vocalize my displeasure with TPTB and the OMUR and their NWO. But I won't give them anything that will vet them to kick in my door!

Be paranoid my friends. It will keep you alive longer.

December 27, 2011 04:58AM
#   Quote

Lurking!
February 02, 2012 12:46AM
#   Quote

11 pm on a Wednesday night right now and there are 20 guests on, wtf?

Might as well take the opportunity to put a steaming pile of "fuck you" out there in case in the Stasi are one of those 20.
February 02, 2012 12:58AM
#   Quote

-Ayn Rand

February 03, 2012 12:23PM
#   Quote
Admin

LOL KJ

Yeah, its hard to tell sometimes.. but I'd suspect someone signed in as a user being homeland stasi before a "guest" (guests can be anyone, even after we sign in .. sometimes the guest count stays there for a bit).

You guys sum up my feelings on the matter.. and probably every1 elses' too!

February 03, 2012 12:42PM
#   Quote

Yeaup,
When I got onsite yesterday a.m. (about 6:30 CST), it was me, and 38 guests!!!
Of course , it's showing 14 guests, 2 members on my screen right now.

AGENDA 26: If you ignore the 2nd Amendment, I'll ignore the 6th Commandment !!!
- Me-
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
"Ignorance and Liberty cannot co-exist."
-Thomas Jefferson-
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace"
-Thomas Paine-
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!