Are you part of the "in" crowd?

Posted by Charlie Mike 
February 03, 2012 06:19PM
#   Quote

alias1776
I think the climate that we live in almost requires some paranoia. The best thing, I'd imagine for any one person is don't trust anyone with your life unless you really can trust them! Being prudent about what is being said helps too!

I have to agree with the idea but would like to recommended something more to the point, maybe it's just my mind set or pyridine cool smiley

Don't trust anyone with your life unless it can proven that they really trust you with theirs.

“Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience.” ~ John Locke
April 04, 2012 06:35PM
#   Quote

I'm not gonna lose sleep over it too much, f**k em. Besides if they want to snoop they'll just farm it out to the Chinese anyway. Even the gun shops are filled with Chinese crap.

"We must all hang together or assuredly, we will all hang separately."
-Ben Franklin, 1776

"In any agenda, political or otherwise, there is a cost to be borne. Ask what it is and who will be paying. If you don't, the agendamakers will pick up the perfume of your silence like swamp panthers on the scent of blood, and the next thing you know, the person expected to bear the cost will be YOU, and you may not have what it takes to pay. "
-Quell
April 04, 2012 06:37PM
#   Quote

Also thx to 1776 for the kick ass forum, new to the sight but I jumped in with both feet. Thx for the effort.

"We must all hang together or assuredly, we will all hang separately."
-Ben Franklin, 1776

"In any agenda, political or otherwise, there is a cost to be borne. Ask what it is and who will be paying. If you don't, the agendamakers will pick up the perfume of your silence like swamp panthers on the scent of blood, and the next thing you know, the person expected to bear the cost will be YOU, and you may not have what it takes to pay. "
-Quell
April 05, 2012 11:08AM
#   Quote
Admin

YW Stretch -- And yeah, pretty much the Chinese or India (if they treat that stuff like call centers LOL)

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
April 05, 2012 11:27AM
#   Quote
Admin

LOL indeed

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
August 05, 2012 08:50PM
#   Quote

if you notice..... i stay logged in so the whatever the fuck alphabet agencies dont know when i am or not.... listen up you fuck sticks.... lick my hairy white freedom loving ass.... bitches

The ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition." --James Madison FEMA REGION 5
“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” – James Madison ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "The world is a dangerous place not because of those that would do evil, but because of those that would look on and do nothing."
Albert Einstien
August 09, 2012 07:26AM
#   Quote
Admin

+1 ARMG7KIMBA -- Clog up their NSA data vacuum with useless bits =0D

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 16, 2012 04:44PM
#   Quote

Would there be a way to show a page that is blocked for people who arent signed in, instead of saying only memebers can view this make it in big lettering saying "SIGN IN, SIGN UP OR FUCK OFF" ?
August 19, 2012 03:02PM
#   Quote
Admin

LOL Revlar.. Maybe for the next update thumbs up

September 20, 2012 03:18PM
#   Quote

Foulbernie here,these days there is allways somebody listening,they record everything to be used later,Southern poverty law center, nice name for a bunch of spineless commies, said if you are a member of oath keepers u are a bigot, they are scared of any one with the ability to think critically , or that questions authority,in other words FREE MEN. There probably is not any way to keep them from doing there pathetic little jobs,he'll with them and all the spy's,this is a great site a place I can come to and be among like minded MEN most of whom are veterans like me that don't give a shit about small minded pogs ,keep up the good work, en block and others,molon labe.
September 26, 2012 05:40AM
#   Quote

Currently (06:37 ) I am the only reg user, 13 'guests' I think there are several wannabes who are concerned about being observered by big bro. Ha they are anyways!

Hoka Hey !!!
September 26, 2012 05:44AM
#   Quote

Welcome to the resistance. Go ahead and stop by the introduce yourself section and tell us a little about yourself

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
September 26, 2012 08:10PM
#   Quote
Admin

I have a criminal record 3 pages long. I'm pretty sure THEY know more about me than I do! (sarcastic LOL)

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
October 14, 2012 12:02AM
#   Quote

They have the technology. It wouldn't really matterdrinking smiley

I'd rather die standing than live kneeling
January 08, 2013 04:50PM
#   Quote

Now you know now that they are goind to try an pull things that are against our rights they are probably looking every where. Quite frankly they can watch me all they want because it is what it is, and when they start messing with our liberty and freedoms I am sure they know the gloves are going to come off all around them.
January 08, 2013 04:56PM
#   Quote

they are welcome to investigate my computer habits
they will find among other things
naked pics of barbara striesand
google searches on the legality of cousin marriages
videos of water buffalo, squirrels, and deer breeding
searches for martha stewart sex tape
searches for condi rice naked
records of my purchases of AK-47 parts, prom dresses and lipstick

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
January 08, 2013 04:57PM
#   Quote

Hello "guests"......find anything interesting?

7 users.....13 lurkrers

"Shoot, move, communicate, kill"
My line in the sand will be drawn in the blood of tyrants
January 08, 2013 05:00PM
#   Quote

Hey BCT, any luck finding that tactical prom dress with corset that has an mag pouches built in?

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
January 08, 2013 05:01PM
#   Quote

hey al-fed'da
I know you guys are tryin to fuck my pretty lil tight vanilla ass with no vaseline
but guess what

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
January 08, 2013 05:02PM
#   Quote

ahoward2k
Hey BCT, any luck finding that tactical prom dress with corset that has an mag pouches built in?

naw dude
all bullshit to the side, I threw away all my dresses, makeup and accessories after sandy hook.........fuck it, I felt like when shit is this serious, I dont need the distractions of the drag lifestyle.....Ive also started working out

January 08, 2013 05:06PM
#   Quote

Damn, I was hopping you kept at least one pretty one, I was gonna take you somewhere nice, like the atf headquarters, or SJL's office.

~Thomas Paine
January 08, 2013 05:29PM
#   Quote

ahoward2k
Damn, I was hopping you kept at least one pretty one, I was gonna take you somewhere nice, like the atf headquarters, or SJL's office.
dude if you did that I would take you to the corner of mykawa and scott on the southside in a white hood and drop you off, with watermelons dangling off you

January 08, 2013 05:38PM
#   Quote

I was gonna take you there to play.

~Thomas Paine
January 08, 2013 05:39PM
#   Quote

Kind of a fucked up Mr and Mrs Smith

~Thomas Paine
January 08, 2013 05:42PM
#   Quote

ahoward2k
I was gonna take you there to play.

took a couple of trips over there as a teen with a fake ID to go to a place called the boomerang club......ended up nailing a fine ass 23 year old redbone from mo city at 16
good times

January 08, 2013 05:42PM
#   Quote

You can fit mags under a corset without holsters, or use the strechy wrap holster over the corset. I use an "ankle" one for a thigh holster under my dress. Looks good with the corset and garter. One benefit of the obesity of America is the ability to multipurpose things designed for the fat people.
January 08, 2013 06:00PM
#   Quote
Admin

Wow, Lotta activity here. Still quite busy with the knives and getting a Digital Read-Out for my milling machine.

[www.youtube.com]
January 08, 2013 06:10PM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike
Wow, Lotta activity here. Still quite busy with the knives and getting a Digital Read-Out for my milling machine.

you gonna set you up a mini khyber pass in your garage charlene?

January 08, 2013 06:19PM
#   Quote
Admin

My goal is to go 3 axis CNC. I want to have the closest thing to the fictional device known as a Universal Assembler.

[www.youtube.com]
January 08, 2013 06:25PM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike
My goal is to go 3 axis CNC. I want to have the closest thing to the fictional device known as a Universal Assembler.

Im gonna be startig some jr college courses on machinign this next spring semester

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!