Are you part of the "in" crowd?

Posted by Charlie Mike 
January 08, 2013 06:33PM
#   Quote
Admin

Nice. I don't have any formal training in any of this shit. Teaching myself as I go along.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
January 10, 2013 09:50PM
#   Quote

They can watch me all they want. I'm not too worried about it. Not nearly as much as they are, and probably because I'm far more willing to die than they are if they try to take my shit. If I go.... I will not go alone, that's a promise. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
January 12, 2013 02:23PM
#   Quote

I AM NOT PARANOID , I KNOW THEY ARE OUT TO GET US . I AM AWARE OF THE THREAT TO OUR CONSTITUTION .ARE YOU ??

smiles to those who read the posts and to those of us who post to some site's ie: OATH KEEPERS, 3% and many others i love to read and hang out . a sad day indeed when people trying to insure the constitution is upheld ,get spied on and tracked around the web . WE the people will no longer stay quite ,sitting aside while big government takes all ours rights away .I myself say god bless and pass the ammunition .

Amendment II - A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
January 25, 2013 08:12PM
#   Quote

The Nazi's are everywhere...
January 25, 2013 10:20PM
#   Quote

Well lets not leave Hillary, Pilossi, and that bitch Kagen out. As a woman they make me sick. Sorry ass excusses for women!

Dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining.
January 26, 2013 12:44AM
#   Quote
Admin

Valerie Jarrett as well.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
February 02, 2014 08:38PM
#   Quote

I was a "lurker" on this site for a few months simply because I wanted to feel out the atmosphere here. I do desire to be part of.a successful effort to win back our country while empowering our Constitution to its former greatness, however I am also a family man and anyone that I decide to band with will need to pass my litmus test as a chosen brother or sister that would also betrustworthy of interacting with my family.

I can say that most of my "training sessions" at the range include smoked ribs and casual, friendly conversation about what ever comes up...sports (love my Buckeyes),family (what arw the kids into and what are the schools teaching) politics, tactics... the list goes on and on.
February 02, 2014 08:40PM
#   Quote
Admin

Welcome!

[www.youtube.com]
March 03, 2014 08:29PM
#   Quote

I to lurked here a little while back, left and didnt return though did not unregister , then just tonight came back on. Too many things going on not to expand my learning curve on current events and just plain keeping up. I will be looking in from time to time more frequent. As soon as I figure out how to link up to the Md. chapter will get that done too. Right now it will not allow to read so I must be doing something wrong. Thought I would post to let everyone know that I am not a "watcher" since they are seeing my name showing up all of a sudden.
March 12, 2014 06:39PM
#   Quote

Yep, I was a lurker as well, not any more, hardy hello from NW Florida. Local sentiment is lining up in the "we need to do something" category, but the usual suspicions keep most folks from moving past that.... sad to say.

Take care, and send a line or two if you are local for a coffee sometime.

p.o.t.s.,
Endyr
March 12, 2014 06:56PM
#   Quote

No need to lurk, they are already keeping tabs on us anyway. Plus it's fun to taunt and tease them.

Hiya bob!

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.

When you come for My Guns, you're coming for My Freedom. Expect an Appropriate Response.

Auribus Tenere Lupum

[www.illinoissentinels.com]
March 12, 2014 06:58PM
#   Quote

Oh and welcome from Illinois.

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.

When you come for My Guns, you're coming for My Freedom. Expect an Appropriate Response.

Auribus Tenere Lupum

[www.illinoissentinels.com]
March 12, 2014 07:13PM
#   Quote

BushOgre
No need to lurk, they are already keeping tabs on us anyway. Plus it's fun to taunt and tease them.

Hiya bob!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

I'm not too worried about what they see from me. I've made my opinions perfectly clear. Nothing to hide that way.

Hey Bob, are you here tonight??

Stand your ground. Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.
March 12, 2014 10:35PM
#   Quote

7:55pm PDT now 50 guests 10 members but i don't see me..wtf? Persoanlly i don't give a shit, i just assume big bro. is watching everything i do online. So to those watching and reading i would like to ask you to ask yourself these questions.
1- Why would a person accept a job/payment to spy on people of their own nation who believe in Liberty, Freedom and the Constitution?
2- Do you honestly believe in your heart of hearts we are the "bad guys" instead of the tyrants who sign your paycheck?
3- Do you not believe in Liberty, Freedom or the Constitution? Why not?
4- What where the promises made to you to insure you and your family (children) will be kept safe from this tyranny? If you are NSA, DHS, CIA, FBI, etc. it is already part of your triaining i would assume that disceptation is a valuable tool to get what you want. So do you really believe your "boss" is not decieving you?
5- Do you believe in mind control? It works in many ways you know.
6- So when you retire from your carreer of helping destroy this once great nation for tyrant communist pigs, is there a country club behind armed guarded gates you will live, away from the REAL AMERICANS (us)? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WHEN THEY ARE DONE USING YOU AS A USLESS IDIOT THEY JUST WONT PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD TOO? AND YOUR FAMILY (CHILDREN)? Remember these are the people who taught you to be dishonest and when you are of no more use to them you are just another usless eater..

So i hope all you reading, seeking, jerking off or whatever you are doing will ask yourself these questions. HONESTLY ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS...

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson

God bless the Republic and the III%

I RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THEN LIVE ON MY KNEES!!!
March 12, 2014 10:39PM
#   Quote

Oh yeah and FUCK OFFthe finger smiley

March 12, 2014 11:42PM
#   Quote

Lol! Good post!
March 13, 2014 12:10AM
#   Quote

@ENblock, Thanks brother, I noticed there was 62 guests prior and it went down to 22 after...I think i got someone to think..Wow..

March 24, 2014 10:26AM
#   Quote

In a reference to the FBI, a friend of mine once said, "If they're NOT watching you, you're not active enough and you need to get busy!" Same applies to the other alphabet groups.
December 25, 2014 09:49PM
#   Quote

Maybe people lurk because big brother is watching. I checked out this website a dozen times before I registered. Also, 3% is a growing ... trend/idea/movement.
December 25, 2014 10:01PM
#   Quote

Good for you for deciding to dip your tow!

In this day and technological age it's already too
late to hide and disguise ones moral and political disposition!
We've all already been Profiled, Filed and Cataloged!

And received the BIG RED DOT badge of honor!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2014 10:08PM by ENblock.
December 26, 2014 10:08AM
#   Quote

YooperJoe
Maybe people lurk because big brother is watching. I checked out this website a dozen times before I registered. Also, 3% is a growing ... trend/idea/movement.

Big brother is watching. This is how I look at it.

I have three kids, all young. We would play hide and seek. The way a two year old hides is they hide their face. Under the bed or under a curtain or under a pillow. Their asses sticking out for all to see. Point is, their mind says, "If I can't see you then you can't see me."

Just because you haven't posted, you have visited. You may not have even registered, but your computer has been here and so has your address.
So in essence you are hiding your head but your ass is shining like a baboon's ass.

I embrace this. I always have. If someone calls me a name or points out a behavior that they disagree with I have them prove it and then I own it if it is within reason. So you are here. They know you are here. Might as well embrace it and give your views.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
December 26, 2014 10:23AM
#   Quote
Admin

Reminds me of a small fiasco that happened on Facebook in a knife collecting group. Fuckers pre-judged me from the start but they saw a tattoo that sealed the deal for them. I heard some of the members wanted to report me to the Anti Defamation League for being racist. What if I AM racist? Is that not a personal belief protected by our BOR?

So I put up this video to "own" it.

video: [www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
December 26, 2014 11:00AM
#   Quote

That's funny! They're going to report you to
the Anti-American/Anti-Constitution ADL
for not submitting to PC thought control!

Wow, a Government protected group of Criminals
dictate what's free speech for the American people!
December 26, 2014 11:03AM
#   Quote

You know what's funny? I check every group I interact with against the SPLC "hate map" and if they aren't on it, I'm very suspicious.

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
December 26, 2014 11:10AM
#   Quote

The two are long time collaborators because
both are Fed front groups pretending to be
independent while being heavily funded by
the Feds and by the likes of George Soros!
December 26, 2014 11:39AM
#   Quote

Peckerwoods crew 4 life !!

Switch the word witch with racist, and presto...

[www.youtube.com]
December 26, 2014 11:53AM
#   Quote

"I'm a proud black man." said the black man.

"I'm a proud latino man." said the latino man.

"I'm a proud white man." said the racist. drinking smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
December 26, 2014 12:11PM
#   Quote

And the Leftist says: "I don't get the joke?"
December 26, 2014 12:14PM
#   Quote
Admin

I don't "gangbang" or associate anymore but I'm still WOODpile.

[www.youtube.com]
January 06, 2015 07:29PM
#   Quote

jon has a brown mustache, the chair is against the wall....

anyway, delivered oathkeeper brochures to 3 local pd/sheriffs departments this week already...not more on the radar i can get probably here in my town. haters gonna hate, but dont start none, wont be none, lol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!