Are you part of the "in" crowd?

Posted by Charlie Mike 
February 03, 2015 07:10PM
#   Quote

you know i signed up a few days ago and my first thought was, me signing up on a forum that the government could easily follow might make us the first to be "attacked". probably without any public knowledge. then i thought well shit id like to see them try and sweep us under the rug.

Patriot by heart, militant activist on demand.
March 20, 2015 03:50PM
#   Quote

27 Guests as of now. I think they watch anyone that thinks straight anymore.

"I would rather cut off my right arm, than live under tyranny"
March 20, 2015 05:23PM
#   Quote

71 guests at this moment. Interesting to see how nothing has changed in 4 years.

"If all else fails, vote from the roof tops."
"Do not confuse my country with it's current ruler."
March 21, 2015 02:42PM
#   Quote

so last night i signed up. by the way, hi all. anyway, last night i sign up and this very morning i see a black ford fusion(couldn't make tags) drive by my house 3 times. only thing that makes that fishy is i live on a dead end and i know all my neighbors vehicles and the friends/guests. hmmmmmm.....am i crazy or observant? damn you situational awarness.

Molon Labe
In Omnia Paratus
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
March 21, 2015 02:51PM
#   Quote

Oh I'm sure the feds are watching all of us. Some of us might have even been granted the highly coveted "active surveillance" titles. At least all of us have "passive surveillance".

March 21, 2015 03:27PM
#   Quote

Chopper,

I signed up about a week or so ago and funny you say that because I'm on WC Disability for now and I don't know if its the WC PI trying to snap pics and Videos, Feds, Or My Ex! LMAO!! I see this guy just sitting in his car just around the corner and yesterday when I drove off and passed the car from the front he person had a paper or file holding up in front of his face! I think if I see him/her again, I going to start following them or call the police since they park across the street from and Elementary School, tell them he's playing with himself and video tape it from my apt, LMAO!! I set up cameras and have 4 around the outside of my unit with motion lights, onetime I caught 2 Cops (Looked Military or Swat the way they where dressed with Tactical Gear) on my cameras, they where pointing their weapon and using their optical Scope on a house across the street (more to the right though) they hid in our carports, sneaked around the buildings, etc.. and never seen them again! Good to have cameras, I can even see everything remotely on my phone, cant beat it!

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 21, 2015 03:29PM
#   Quote
Admin

I hope you save everything... on multiple devices.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
March 21, 2015 03:30PM
#   Quote

Oh, and also Welcome Twillix and Chopper!!! From Kilafornia! Land Of The Screwed! smileys with beer

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 21, 2015 03:38PM
#   Quote

They're gonna have a lot of traveling to do. I'm on the road 99% of the time.
March 21, 2015 03:41PM
#   Quote

Like an external hard drive?

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 21, 2015 03:46PM
#   Quote
Admin

Yes... and stash them with various friends.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
March 21, 2015 04:14PM
#   Quote

AR15OathKeeper
Oh, and also Welcome Twillix and Chopper!!! From Kilafornia! Land Of The Screwed! smileys with beer

thank you. it is not as bad as kali but here in the blue northeast we ain't too far behind. it is unfortunate that new england is going the way it is. the 2 worst states here are ironically CT, the constitution state and MA, the home of the revolution. but no matter where you are we ALL live under this, 'one nation under surveillance with liberty and justice for those who can afford it'.

Molon Labe
In Omnia Paratus
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2015 04:18PM by chopper.
March 21, 2015 08:05PM
#   Quote

Hello everybody, been a member for about a week and reading these posts (Crazy Shit eye popping smiley), how do you know if gests are following you? Where the heck you guy see this at? Oh, by the way, I am also from Kommiefornia as alias1776 calls it , lmao! the finger smiley

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 21, 2015 08:08PM
#   Quote

I'll be entering kommiefornia shortly. Gotta deliver a load in oxnard.
March 21, 2015 08:22PM
#   Quote

Fed vehicles are not hard to spot. They look like unmarked police cruisers but with a few minor differences. I have noticed an increased fed presence in my little town, could be because the police depaetment here is under fbi investigation for several use of force abuses, firing employes who were trying to unionize the officers and many other corruption allegations. But I have noticed an influx of marked DHS Police cruisers as well.

March 21, 2015 08:24PM
#   Quote
Admin

Change of guard.

[www.youtube.com]
March 21, 2015 08:27PM
#   Quote

I personally know a lot of the officers who were terminated for unionizing. The state has mandated that they be hired back. They were good officers who were trying to fight the corruption in the top rank.

March 21, 2015 08:31PM
#   Quote

chopper
AR15OathKeeper

thank you. it is not as bad as kali but here in the blue northeast we ain't too far behind. it is unfortunate that new england is going the way it is. the 2 worst states here are ironically CT, the constitution state and MA, the home of the revolution. but no matter where you are we ALL live under this, 'one nation under surveillance with liberty and justice for those who can afford it'.

LMAO!!! That's some funny but Fked Up Shit! My Brother lives in CT and he said there screwed bad over their! But I especially liked the "'one nation under surveillance with liberty and justice for those who can afford it" part, It is so true!! I am really worried about our future (USA), I hope to help make a difference so that my Daughters and Grandchildren don't have to suffer later. I'm in hopes to meet some 3%ers our here in Kali so that we can hook up (Gun Trainings, Tactical, Survival, Group meetings, and even have a plan just incase things go south to possibly meet up and help each other out protecting one another and families as well. Lets see what happens. smileys with beer

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 21, 2015 08:37PM
#   Quote
Admin

Going anywhere near Fresno?

[www.youtube.com]
March 21, 2015 09:04PM
#   Quote

You know what really sucks about this? If (Just say) they are watching us (of course they are Alien Dance ) but if they come down, kick down your door and snatch your ass up, all were going to see on the news is " A crazy man (Terrorist) threatened to harm people or shot at a School, resisted arrest so we had to kill him, man jumps off of building, ETC.... and nobody will ever know He was a 3%er who was violated, kidnapped, or falsely arrested and taken away for standing up for his Constitutional Rights!! All everybody will know is that Crazy Ass John Doe fucked up! This is why I say I is important to meet one another (each in their State/County/City of course) and whoever can afford it, even travel to a meeting in another State (AZ, TX, etc..) so that way when you do see that Crazy MF who's life was taken we will all know who he was and why this happened. I don't know, maybe that's just not how this goes as I am new to this myself, please correct me if I'm wrong or if this sounds just plain stupid (I can take it confused smiley ) maybe even have a Group Leader in every County who keeps in touch with other Leaders or something like that? IDK, its just me and I may just be taking this a little overboard but that's how I get when it comes to protecting my Family, Friends, and Loved ones. I also say because to me, I think of this as a Military fighting for our Country and our Constitutional Rights.

Please respond and please say whatever you must as I wont be offended. If anything I will probably just get some good feedback that I can use in future posts and learn a thing or two, or Three!! smileys with beer

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 21, 2015 09:06PM
#   Quote
Admin

I agree

[www.youtube.com]
March 21, 2015 09:14PM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike
I agree

Oh Shit! Thank you Charlie! I was hoping I wasn't sounding like a moron! I was like "Fuck, nobody gonna want to talk to this crazy MF anymore!" smileys with beer But it just makes sense to me because I don't know any of you guys and you guys don't know me, its not like the news is going to say "AR15 a known 3%er was just gunned down for protecting his family from an Illegal entrance into his home to try and take him and his family to a detention center where they will be brainwashed and enslaved by FKBoma and his Thug Crew" LOL!! I mean I understand the name hiding thing but if somebody was in charge they would know who it was on the news and make calls.

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 21, 2015 09:21PM
#   Quote

I have thought about this.

We have had some people come and some go.
Brude, would be one in particular, he was extremely active for a while, then gone. Where?

There are many forum sites that hold many different viewpoints on their varying topics. This one is in particular offensive to the government. This is one where you will be visited by TPTB, as alias1776 will give testimony too. His "offense" wasn't at this site but at another, but he is being watched as we all should understand we are. You are an individual, but it only takes a spark and they know that. Better to stomp the small flame out then to douse the tree.

Coming back to point, I feel that there should be someone that has been designated in your group, ie family, friend, that could let the rest of us know that something untoward happened to you, specifically. If someone drops off for a few days,such as I do during hunting season, that is different, but if someone just drops off and never checks in that is different as well.

I would say appoint someone that you feel secure with to announce your whereabouts should anything happen. So the rest will be informed and alarmed.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
March 21, 2015 09:28PM
#   Quote
Admin

I'm not here as much as I'd like to be. My knifemaking which is really just a form of recreational therapy coupled with AA attendance takes up much of my time.

[www.youtube.com]
March 21, 2015 09:36PM
#   Quote

That's a good point airborne. I think we should have a section for the active members to inform everyone else when they won't be on for a while so no one gets worried about what may have happened to us. Another example is ActivistIDF I dont know how active he was he was before my time but when I became active in January I sent him a PM because he lives in my area but he hasn't been on. I sent emails to the email addresses he put up and still nothing. Like he just disappeared.

God Save Our Republic

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
March 21, 2015 11:43PM
#   Quote

That sounds like a good Idea Airborne! Even say a "Roll Call" kind of page where at least once a week (you set the day) everybody has to at least say something to show at least all is good. Also if somebody is leaving for a while on that same page they can just say something like "going to be inactive for X amount of time and should be back by X date" or something like that. I know many people (Including myself) don't really like anybody to know they wont be home because of dangers of family being home alone, or the house/apt or whatever you live in being unoccupied and an invitation to anybody who wants to steal, tap, etc.. as mentioned earlier is this forum nobody really knows anybody here, so until we do we should try to be safe about it as well.

Just my thoughts, but again I will go with whatever is decided, just trying to help out with ideas and do my part in what we're all here for.

Charlie and TXsonofapatriot I am actually in San Bernardino County, had to get TF out of LA before I went Ape Shit! Doh: Facepalm Its a little more easy going out here and you can actually purchase a home on a large land here, only thing that sucks is when the housing market came crashing down all of those MF and Gang Bangers moved out here now angry smiley so I'm trying to round them all up and send hem all to AZ and Texas! LMFAO!!!!! JK!! grinning smiley

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 21, 2015 11:46PM
#   Quote

OH, BTW, What the heck is TPTB??

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
March 22, 2015 01:18AM
#   Quote

chopper
so last night i signed up. by the way, hi all. anyway, last night i sign up and this very morning i see a black ford fusion(couldn't make tags) drive by my house 3 times. only thing that makes that fishy is i live on a dead end and i know all my neighbors vehicles and the friends/guests. hmmmmmm.....am i crazy or observant? damn you situational awarness.

Excuse me, but does my BIG RED DOT
make my but look big?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2015 01:19AM by ENblock.
March 22, 2015 01:34AM
#   Quote

AR15OathKeeper
That sounds like a good Idea Airborne! Even say a "Roll Call" kind of page where at least once a week (you set the day) everybody has to at least say something to show at least all is good. Also if somebody is leaving for a while on that same page they can just say something like "going to be inactive for X amount of time and should be back by X date" or something like that. I know many people (Including myself) don't really like anybody to know they wont be home because of dangers of family being home alone, or the house/apt or whatever you live in being unoccupied and an invitation to anybody who wants to steal, tap, etc.. as mentioned earlier is this forum nobody really knows anybody here, so until we do we should try to be safe about it as well.

Just my thoughts, but again I will go with whatever is decided, just trying to help out with ideas and do my part in what we're all here for.

Charlie and TXsonofapatriot I am actually in San Bernardino County, had to get TF out of LA before I went Ape Shit! Doh: Facepalm Its a little more easy going out here and you can actually purchase a home on a large land here, only thing that sucks is when the housing market came crashing down all of those MF and Gang Bangers moved out here now angry smiley so I'm trying to round them all up and send hem all to AZ and Texas! LMFAO!!!!! JK!! grinning smiley

That's kinda simular to the Ham Radio Nets, simular idea!
March 22, 2015 01:50AM
#   Quote

ENblock
AR15OathKeeper

That's kinda simular to the Ham Radio Nets, simular idea!

ENblock, Not familiar with that, what is "Ham Radio Net"?

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!