Suggestion Box

Posted by alias1776 
April 09, 2010 02:13PM
#   Quote
Admin

If you have a suggestion for a forum topic or service, please post it here. thumbs up
April 15, 2010 12:07AM
#   Quote
Admin

How about creating a sub forum for pics/videos?
April 15, 2010 12:43AM
#   Quote
Admin

We can do that thumbs up

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
April 15, 2010 12:44AM
#   Quote
Admin

Thanks... That about covers it.
April 18, 2010 07:56PM
#   Quote
Admin

Having big time problems posting images. See the knives thread in the firearms forum.
April 18, 2010 09:35PM
#   Quote
Admin

Thanks for pointing that out -- I disabled the offending module when it comes to BB coded embed images. Still trying to figure out exactly why its not able to grab the image and resize it ... but regardless.. the images show up now lol.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
April 18, 2010 09:36PM
#   Quote
Admin

Thanks!
April 24, 2010 02:25AM
#   Quote
Admin

If you are in need of a voluntary moderator, I'll throw my name in the hat. I maintain a decent online persona and am always available.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
April 27, 2010 01:42PM
#   Quote

May I suggest a sub forum for intelligence -- and I mean real intelligence that is of survival interest to our members. Or, is there one in place I should use? Thank you
April 28, 2010 03:02PM
#   Quote
Admin

Yes it is possible, and its not a bad idea. I think it would fit well in the "bunker" section.

May 02, 2010 03:52AM
#   Quote

No suggestions at this point..just joined after becoming aware of this honorable organization. Fantastic to know there are patriots out there in the world I can "hang" with...glad to be aboard!
May 08, 2010 12:10PM
#   Quote
Admin

Welcome aboard helo2010... If you do come up with an idea or suggestion, please don't hesitate to post it.

Also, you might want to consider posting in the networking section thumbs up

June 13, 2010 01:31PM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Having big time problems posting images. See the
> knives thread in the firearms forum.

I've noticed the last few times going to that forum that the page displays screen wide with text over-lapping onto the darker borders that surround the "inner" forum section. Makes reading it darn near impossible.
June 13, 2010 03:05PM
#   Quote

Yeah, I got the same problem... somehow the format changed.
June 13, 2010 04:41PM
#   Quote
Admin

I haven't noticed that and no changes have been made..?... What browsers are you guys using and what OS so I can see what the issue is first hand?

Sometimes random things can popup though.. arghh!

June 13, 2010 04:59PM
#   Quote

Windows XP PRO whith IE8... it is the only thread that is messed up like that, everything else seems ok. It has been like that for a couple of days now... thanks.
June 13, 2010 05:24PM
#   Quote

Me too, I thought it was my conection. I'm useing a Droid with a browser app.
June 14, 2010 08:18PM
#   Quote
Admin

Which thread is causing the problem?

June 15, 2010 03:59AM
#   Quote

The Bunker/Firearms/Knives

[www.threepercenter.org]
June 15, 2010 11:50AM
#   Quote
Admin

Looks like the bbcode for "code" was messing things up. I disabled it for now until I have time to correct whatever is wrong with it lol.

Things appear to be working correctly.. from this end anyway.

June 15, 2010 03:36PM
#   Quote

I'm using firefox on a win vista laptop. Seems to be fixed now as well on my end.
June 15, 2010 07:39PM
#   Quote

Thx bro...
June 19, 2010 01:26PM
#   Quote
Admin

no problem. If you guys notice anything else acting screwy just let me know.

July 04, 2010 02:07PM
#   Quote

First, a request for a bug thread, which leads me to this post. Lately, when trying to post a message, I first get a 404 forbidden message so I page back and try it again, where I get a warning that I am posting spam, but I can post anyway if I page back and try it again, where I get a warning about double posting. Now, I will try and post this so I can get the warnings copied and then place them here....
July 04, 2010 02:08PM
#   Quote
Admin

Also having trouble posting images

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
July 04, 2010 02:08PM
#   Quote

First, a request for a bug thread, which leads me to this post. Lately, when trying to post a message, I first get a 404 forbidden message so I page back and try it again, where I get a warning that I am posting spam, but I can post anyway if I page back and try it again, where I get a warning about double posting. Now, I will try and post this so I can get the warnings copied and then place them here....

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /redirect.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.threepercenter.org Port 80

Anti-spam software on this server has detected that your message might be spam. You are still allowed to post this message, but it will not be visible in the forums until a moderator approves it. You can now try to re-submit your posting.
July 04, 2010 02:09PM
#   Quote

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /redirect.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.threepercenter.org Port 80

Anti-spam software on this server has detected that your message might be spam. You are still allowed to post this message, but it will not be visible in the forums until a moderator approves it. You can now try to re-submit your posting.

The message could not be posted. The exact same message has already been posted before and posting duplicate messages is not allowed in this forum.
July 04, 2010 02:11PM
#   Quote
Admin

Unapproved Message

Came up on Sail Man's post. I clicked "Approve Message" in my mod menu and it still says Unapproved Message.

[www.youtube.com]
July 04, 2010 02:13PM
#   Quote
Admin

Sail Man
I'm using firefox on a win vista laptop.

Me too.

[www.youtube.com]
July 04, 2010 03:21PM
#   Quote
Admin

I'm trying to reproduce the errors on my end with no luck. I cleaned out the forum cache and rebuilt the database ... plus disabled a few modules to see if it helps.

This is a bit odd because nothing has really changed on the forum to cause these issues... hopefully it was a caching issue.

Please let me know if the errors are still occurring and I'll investigate it further.

--- Still working on it.. actually suddenly got the same error as everyone else when I posted this lol. Hopefully it'll get solved very soon ---.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 03:27PM by alias1776.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!