Suggestion Box

Posted by alias1776 
March 07, 2012 10:47PM
#   Quote
Admin

Shade Skypage -- I did a quick and dirty fix to darken the separators for signatures (it already existed). Your other problem still could be your use of ToR. When I get time I'll go over the error logs to make sure nothing else is going on. This type of problem can happen if your session isn't being set correctly (such as having a molested cookie) or your browser not accepting cookies... OR it is possible that the server is receiving too many connections.. I'd think that would throw 403, not a 404.

It isn't a bad idea to clear our your browsers cache every once and a while.. and clean up your cookies. I know loosing cookies can be a slight annoyance for some, but its short-lived and *may* solve some issues.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
July 22, 2013 08:20PM
#   Quote

As a visitor to the site before I registered, I was able to get into and read forums and post through the user list and their post. Shouldn't the user list and their post be hidden from non registered visitors?

Unlike a line drawn in sand, a line scribed in stone cannot be washed away by the tides of tyranny.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
July 22, 2013 08:52PM
#   Quote

I have drank to much and tossed my cookies, l have forgotten and lost my cookies, l have even been somewhere and have not accepted their cookies (coconut), but l have never, ever had anyone ever MOLEST my cookies.
What the hell is this country coming too??

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
July 24, 2013 01:13PM
#   Quote
Admin

infinite
As a visitor to the site before I registered, I was able to get into and read forums and post through the user list and their post. Shouldn't the user list and their post be hidden from non registered visitors?

Only some sections are member-only. Member only sections/posts don't appear with the search outside of meta-data. Public areas are public and always visible.

The users list wasn't ever private, it's not a state secret or something lol. I could edit the script but in the end, how much value is there to a visitor to a members list? If anyone was worried about feds spying on them, they'd just join and act like an average joe or whatnot. idk.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
July 24, 2013 01:14PM
#   Quote
Admin

Airb0rne4325
I have drank to much and tossed my cookies, l have forgotten and lost my cookies, l have even been somewhere and have not accepted their cookies (coconut), but l have never, ever had anyone ever MOLEST my cookies.
What the hell is this country coming too??

LoL .. Someone must have had a good night

August 30, 2013 01:05AM
#   Quote

Hello, I would like to suggest a sub topic in the books section for an audio books.

III%
Molon Labe
October 30, 2013 11:57AM
#   Quote

Would it be possible to create a section that when you click on it you could get news from community approved news sources that everyone uses. I have and have seen people post the same stuff on here more that a few times.

If this type of area was created you would see a huge spike in internet traffic which would in turn direct some to stay and join because we offer the real news that everyone is craving and looking for. Which in turn could creat some money for the cause!!!

It doesn't exist though!!! I have searched high and low to find a site that just has links to all types of news sources for me to click on on and read what I want to read. Everybody has a few links here and there from thier perception of importance and I like choices....that is why I'm on this site!!! I want to get the message out, real information is out here!!! Unity is out here, we just have to create the unbrella people need to get in out of the rain!!!!

The way to blow this site up over night:

Make a Heading in dark green and at the top that reads:
Real News Trusted and Approved by 3%ers Worldwide

then have the area set up to when you click on the heading there isn't an area to blog or post, just three lines that are to the left, center and to the right. Like so:

www.drudgereport.com www.beforeitsnews.com www.infowars.com

Lets start out with a session where 3%ers blog as to what these sites may be, then build the heading. Start it with a 100 news sources. Let people who are not 3%ers come and view the sites and click on a place that they may want to visit without having to sign up and being pushed in and I think they will realize they should join because we offer real news with real people with a real mission..............

Make this section of news a seperate link that would be something like 3%ernews.com where when you type that in you go directly to that site with all of the news sources while having a header that tries to direct people to the blogging area....a site within a site if you will.

Then lets start going to places like craigslist "Rants and Raves" in every city/state around the USA drumming up this site I'm talking about......people will flock to get an area like this!!!

Build it and they will come!

Special Forces De Oppresso Liber
[www.youtube.com]
October 30, 2013 12:31PM
#   Quote

Shit, too bad KJ isn't around any more do to personal issues
because he could run that with one hand tied behind his back!
October 30, 2013 02:28PM
#   Quote

ENblock

yea where did he run off to ??

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
October 30, 2013 02:32PM
#   Quote

jdog
ENblock

yea where did he run off to ??

Doesn't CZ know him?
Been wondering the same thing...

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote."
-Mike Vanderboegh

"Those gentlemen, who will be elected senators, will fix themselves in the federal town, and become citizens of that town more than of your state." --George Mason, speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention, 1788
October 30, 2013 02:41PM
#   Quote

Yea, Cz said he's been having economical and I think
health issues, then he recently got burnt out of his
house when it caught fire from a gas powered lawnmower
caught fire next to the shrubbery up against the house!
October 30, 2013 02:44PM
#   Quote

Shit man, if it weren't for bad luck, he wouldn't have any luck at all

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
October 30, 2013 02:50PM
#   Quote

Hell, if KJ needed a place to stay, l'd been happy to let him and his wife crash here.

But he would hafta get a jobby-job.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 09, 2013 04:22PM
#   Quote

Damn! That is shit news about KJ. I got kinda used to him disappearing from time to time but was wondering where he went this time.

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
November 20, 2013 11:42PM
#   Quote

Figured I'd make a sugestion or two eventually.

I was wondering at what point (if at all) do we want to begin incorperating a Threepercenter symbol with 50 stars instead of just 13? I understand the tradition of the 13 colonies but this isn't just thier fight anymore. All 50 states are in this struggle for freedom, and I believe each and everyone of these sovereign states should be represented on our battle banner. Now don't get me wrong, I still think we should make special recognition of the 13 who faught the first fight, therefore on the 50 star design I made the most inner circle contains only 13 stars.

Also, what about making a web page whose sole purpose is to act as a "front page" for the Threepercenter.org? Basically, this page would be a simple "who we are" with pictures/video and what not, simple stuff that most people would agree with. In a way it would be a "less radical" introduction to the 3% for sheeple who are just waking up, to kinda get them 'hooked' and more receptive to the rest of the truth.

And last but not least, I promise I'll shut up and sit down after this, What a bout a 3% news site? I know 2farinland was talking about offering links to different news sites but what if we had our own? Something more controlled with official contributers to eliminate double posting and trolling, ect. There is already a 3% magazine, why not carry it further? Even better, have a "News by the People, for the People" section and what not for local occurances that larger news media won't pick up.

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
November 21, 2013 12:03AM
#   Quote

It should have 57 stars to represent the 57 Caliphates
so Obummer won't feel disenfranchised!
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2013 12:07AM by ENblock.
November 21, 2013 12:05AM
#   Quote
Admin

ENblock
It should have 57 stars to represent the 57 Caliphates
so Obummer won't feel disenfranchised!

I'm in!

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
November 21, 2013 12:07AM
#   Quote

Damn you're quick! LOL!
November 21, 2013 12:12AM
#   Quote
Admin

I'll try to drop in more often but I've been busy as hell. Just filed for divorce. Hopefully I can get some (more) pussy before the ink on the paper dries. Other than that, going to lots of AA meetings. I feel very healthy but I'm about to start a fluoride detox using Nascent Iodine.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
November 21, 2013 12:18AM
#   Quote

Just my 2 cents. I know these ideas aren't for me but I like No. 3. A media page w/links wld be cool. Especially having local stuff, training vid.,etc. As for No. 1, kinda cool but it has to flow w/lots of people. Most folks don't take kindly to change. Plus the fact that a few states where ill gotten. And yet others would probably want out of this union if they had the chance (of not being destroyed).But it would show more sollidarity. Something we all need right now. Seems like the only thing the several states have in common is this laviathan hanging arround our necks(.I still fly Old Glory and dont tread on me outside. 3per on my sleeve).Should I change that in some way? What's your suggestion?
November 21, 2013 08:42AM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike
I'll try to drop in more often but I've been busy as hell. Just filed for divorce. Hopefully I can get some (more) pussy before the ink on the paper dries. Other than that, going to lots of AA meetings. I feel very healthy but I'm about to start a fluoride detox using Nascent Iodine.

Glad to hear you're still busy with the knife works and
reclaiming your life plus taking ownership of yourself!

Yea I ordered 2½ years worth of the Nascent Iodine myself,
but still waiting for delivery, I guess do to order back log?
November 21, 2013 11:02AM
#   Quote
Admin

My order just shipped but I only ordered one bottle.

[www.youtube.com]
November 21, 2013 12:02PM
#   Quote

I ordered ten bottle! They said there's was a two to three week back
order, but it's been about three weeks! LOL!
November 21, 2013 11:24PM
#   Quote

Does everyone know why there was 13 stars in that symbol? Most think is was just based on the 13 colonies, but it was also based off of the bible for the 12 desciples + 1 = 13

It is all in here:
Jordan Maxwell - AstroTheology
[www.youtube.com]

The reason we use the date of 1776 is because of the following:

(17)76

1 + 7= 8 (which 8 sideways means a new beginning and it also means infinity or new beginning for infinity)

17(76)

7 + 6= 13 (which 13 stood for the 12 desciples + 1)

That is why they (founding fathers) all waited for 1776 instead of doing it in 1774......that is why 13 colonies were used because they could have split the colonies up to represent any number, but 13 was chosen for the above reason.

everything we know is based on secret societies and masionic rituals.....the original 13 stars symbol is based off of Jesus and his 12 desciples.......from the bible.

Thanks ENblock because watching all of these Jordan Maxwell videos has really shown that everything we THINK we know about all of the symbols we use or attempt to change all come from people who own this world no matter the small changes we try to make. Fucking crazy really!?!?

Special Forces De Oppresso Liber
[www.youtube.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2013 11:28PM by 2farinland.
November 22, 2013 01:21AM
#   Quote

And the 12 disciples are the twelve signs of the Zodiac!

But believe it or not, the 12+1 originated from sacred geometry!
All sacred geometry begins with a stack pack of spheres of
equal size as symbolized by the "Flower of Life"! Of which
creates a condition known as "Vector Equilibrium" who's
structure is mapped out in the "Isotropic Vector Matrix"!
This structure is infinite in " Fractal" derivatives of each
sphere holding 13 smaller spheres of ⅓ the diameter;
That is 1 sphere surrounded by 12 spheres contained
in the larger sphere!

These 13 one third size spheres inside the larger sphere
is what's known as "Vector Equilibrium"!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2013 01:24AM by ENblock.
November 22, 2013 01:46AM
#   Quote

I forgot to mention; when you draw straight vector lines to
and from each of the 12 sphere center points of the twelve
outerspheres surrounding the one thirteenth sphere you
create a sacred Geometric Solid known as the "Metatron's
Cube" (Cuboctahedron)! Which is also the core of a Jewish
sacred geometric solid known as the "Merkabah"; two
intersecting Tetrahedrons!

And by the way the "Flower of Life" is the 13 spheres
with in the larger sphere, but simply projected on to
a two dimensional plane!
Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2013 10:19AM by ENblock.
November 22, 2013 01:52AM
#   Quote

In short, the 12 Zodiacs and the 1 Son is just a
Metaphor for the 12+1 in Sacred Geometry!
November 22, 2013 01:53AM
#   Quote

But of course I realize this is more information than
most people want to hear! LOL!
November 22, 2013 01:59AM
#   Quote
Admin

This shit is getting complicated. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

That's when I conclude that I must view this through the eyes of a child with faith the size of a mustard seed. God is. He exists on a plain far beyond our comprehension. The mysteries held by the oldest of occult societies have always sought towards mankind's equality with God. That can't ever happen. They were tricked by Satan, into believing Satan was/is God. Satan will make them equal alright... equally burn.

We humans were meant to only comprehend 1+1=2, 2+2=4, and so on. God can make 2+2=11.

[www.youtube.com]
November 22, 2013 02:01AM
#   Quote

Lol!

That's so true!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!