Suggestion Box

Posted by alias1776 
November 22, 2013 02:09AM
#   Quote
Admin

God gifted me with the ability to make weapons.

Talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
November 22, 2013 03:05AM
#   Quote

That's right!
November 22, 2013 06:34AM
#   Quote
Admin

My matched set collections...

Cold Steel Rajah 2
Rob Dalton Southern Cross
Spyderco Szabo

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
November 22, 2013 08:58AM
#   Quote

Hey, that makes twelve!

You must be one of those "Cutlery Occultists"!
November 22, 2013 10:56AM
#   Quote
Admin

Or a Fremen. Remember to walk without rhythm.

[www.youtube.com]
November 22, 2013 11:05AM
#   Quote

Hey Charlie Mike,

What knot did you use on the paracord lanyards you attached on the black folders in the pic? I'm an amateur paracord enthusiast and I like the way that turned out. I just can't tell what knot you used with the way the lighting is.

If they want my guns, they can have them... One bullet at a time.
November 22, 2013 11:06AM
#   Quote
Admin

Its a noose with 10 steps instead of 13.

[www.youtube.com]
November 22, 2013 11:18AM
#   Quote

Awesome! Thanks man!

If they want my guns, they can have them... One bullet at a time.
November 23, 2013 08:27PM
#   Quote
Admin

I just noticed all the new suggestions in here.. I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Dang CM! Your skills continue to impress! smileys with beer

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
November 28, 2013 11:41PM
#   Quote

one thing I think that we should do and is very important is to rete a sticky thread in the firearms section that is a glossary of firearms related abbreviations and terms, because the field of firearms is a very technical field, and even guys who have been owningand shooting guns their whole lives might come across terms and abbreviations that stump them, but might not wanna ask for clarification for fear of looking ignorant

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
November 29, 2013 12:00AM
#   Quote

Yea, after all gun owners are a very insecure and sensitive bunch!
We don't want them to feel disenfranchised! LOL!

I've thought of that before, but it just always seemed
to be too much work when you always can just Google
a term you're not familiar with!

That's why I started a technical term mistakes
instead about a year ago because it's a much
shorter list and you almost never see the
incorrectly used term corrected and the
error just keeps being copied by both
novices and industry professionals!

Case in point: Calling the ".45 Colt" a ".45 Long Colt"
when there's no such thing!

[www.threepercenter.org]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2013 12:49AM by ENblock.
November 29, 2013 12:12AM
#   Quote
Admin

Or calling an out the front (OTF) a stiletto.

OTF (single action):

Stiletto:

[www.youtube.com]
November 29, 2013 12:40AM
#   Quote

I thought a stiletto was a type of women's shoe?
December 08, 2013 05:27PM
#   Quote
Admin

bitter clinging texan
one thing I think that we should do and is very important is to rete a sticky thread in the firearms section that is a glossary of firearms related abbreviations and terms, because the field of firearms is a very technical field, and even guys who have been owningand shooting guns their whole lives might come across terms and abbreviations that stump them, but might not wanna ask for clarification for fear of looking ignorant

This is a very good idea. My back burner is getting pretty full so I need to get on some of these (I should have a whole month of available time soon! whOOo wooO!)

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
December 24, 2013 07:08AM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan

Merry Christmas BCT smileys with beer

Firearm abbreviations, acronyms and definitions

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
April 18, 2014 01:04PM
#   Quote

More of a question than a suggestion. I'm familiar with various forum softwares, but not this one.

Is there a way to find all the "new posts" since I was on last?
April 19, 2014 07:46PM
#   Quote
Admin

American Patriot
More of a question than a suggestion. I'm familiar with various forum softwares, but not this one.

New post topics/forums will be bold and the new posts are marked new near the date. If you click recent messages, new topics/posts will also be bold.

September 02, 2015 07:32PM
#   Quote

alias1776
American Patriot

New post topics/forums will be bold and the new posts are marked new near the date. If you click recent messages, new topics/posts will also be bold.

Same subject, kind of, but how about a "Mark All as Read" Button? I think they're available for "Phorum," and maybe it's here, but I don't see it? I like to sort through all new posts when I get on my forums over the course of the day, but as of right now (just joined) almost everything is showing new posts and this is only the first time I've been on, some date back over a month, much longer than my first visit.
September 05, 2015 09:03AM
#   Quote
Admin

@MIIIKE There is a module for that and it makes sense to utilize it. As soon as I have some time (this weekend) I'll add it.

September 07, 2015 12:02PM
#   Quote

Glad I threw it out there, maybe some more will find it handy than just me.
September 08, 2015 05:50PM
#   Quote
Admin

I already find it handy actually, thanks!

The link "Mark all forums read" does exactly as it should and appears after the header and before the footer in relevant sections (on the default theme) unless there is nothing new, in which case it simply goes away. For the other themes, it should appear before the footer. I just haven't had much time to test. In fact, I have a variation of the default theme along with one that is 100% width for those on phones/tables or anyone that uses a wide screen and simply wants a shorter width board to browse. I'll get those up eventually! smileys with beer

September 08, 2015 06:14PM
#   Quote

Thanks Alias! Works fine here!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!