GUNS and AMMO

Posted by Hotel Romeo 
October 21, 2011 11:57PM
#   Quote

This was sent to me this morning...please spread the word!

SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW THAT IS HAPPENING

Who is buying companies manufacturing guns????????????

For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been
buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are
Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R.

Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms
companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers you can decide to
stop selling to civilians.

What a perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned
By a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus???

GEORGE SOROS!!!

One of the most evil men on this planet who wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.

Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to
Come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would
Think this would be BIG news.

If you don't know who George Soros is you need to do some research. He
Backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string
Controlled by Soros.

Send this to every gun owner in America.
October 22, 2011 10:45AM
#   Quote

I thought so! That has been making my hair stand up when I first started noticing
that trend a few years ago! It just looked to fishy! Too convenient! Too pre planned!

Damn! I really got to really pay attention to my intuitive intelligence! So far I've
been 100% right after ignoring it pass the point of it being useful knowledge!
October 22, 2011 11:01AM
#   Quote

The other thing that hasn't been smelling right is that all of the Gun and Shooting
Sports publishers haven't said a peep about the obvious!: Your vulnerability goes
up exponentially when you have all of your manufacturing eggs in one basket!

This strategy is only a logical adaptation to their failure to gain complete control
of all the "Independent" manufacturers back in the 90s via sales restriction
agreements with the FEDs! So the obvious next step is to simply buy them out,
Then close down public sales do to National Security and Public Welfare!

It's so obviously, I want to slap my self for not paying attention to my common
sense intuitive knowledge!
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2011 11:05AM by ENblock.
October 22, 2011 11:07AM
#   Quote

Kind of funny that the NRA just released an announcement today denouncing that. It makes me wonder what side they're actually on. They did a piss poor job of stopping any of the anti-gun legislation here in CA.
October 22, 2011 05:22PM
#   Quote

Actually the NRA has been trying to alot in Kalifornia, but get next to zero support
and next to zero participation from Kalifornia "Gun Owners"! I've been at NRA
meetings, and you can count the attendees on your hands for all of northern
Kalifornia! Like the old saying goes: "You get the Government you deserved!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2011 05:22PM by ENblock.
November 17, 2011 06:54PM
#   Quote

I checked this on "Snopes" and this is listed as false... I do not believe everything I read on "Snopes" or the Internet ,has anyone else checked this out?
A little research and I found this;

In 1992 Feinberg teamed up with William L. Richter to found Cerberus Capital Management with just $10 million under management. Feinberg has been at the helm of the firm since its founding. Later alliances with J. Ezra Merkin were important for raising capital. Subsequent hirings of former politicians and lobbyists John Snow, Dan Quayle and others have served as door-openers in Washington and abroad.

More info on Cerberus
February 14, 2012 10:01PM
#   Quote

To whoever wants to blame the NRA for not being able to loosen Californias gun laws. The citizens of California voted in the legislators and lawmakers that maintain Californias tough gun laws. Only blame the citizens of California. I believe there is still a democracy there. If the majority of California citizens want tough gun laws you can do nothing about it but move. But again the citizens of California voted their own lawmakers into office and it is up to them to vote them out.
February 15, 2012 01:01AM
#   Quote

Being a Californian, I can attest to that! Assuming the votes weren't fixed of course?
The reason I suspect voting fraud is that California leads all the other states for
years in it's participation in the Apple Seed Project in rifle training!
April 20, 2012 02:24PM
#   Quote

George soros! How is it that this piece of shite,has not been prosecuted for crimes against humanity.if I have my history right he was a willing participant in the nazi death camps.he was one of the feel good useful idiots that stood by the doors of the cattle cars to make the captives calm down,the nazis did not want any riots messing up there story that the captives were just going to a relocation camp.every where you look in the ranks of the NWO you will. Find murderers?
May 08, 2012 05:34PM
#   Quote

George Soros has nothing to do with Cerberus Capital Management OR The Freedom Group. Lets all settle down a bit and do some research before we start forwarding emails. This election cycle is one of the most important for this country and the Progressives will use ANYTHING against us and stuff like this can be twisted to make us all look looney. Even if you get the info from a trusted source, RESEARCH EVERYTHING! They want us to panic and do something stupid so they can paint us all as radical extremists that are a threat to this country rather than the Patriots trying to save her.

The oppressed are allowed once every couple of years to decide which particular Representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them, but be warned...the nature of your oppression is the aesthetic of our anger!
The Envy of Excellence leads to Perdition...the Love of it Leads to the Light.
May 08, 2012 07:48PM
#   Quote

So I guess you're saying that you've researched it and have found the Cerberus group isn't
a NWO front group?
May 24, 2012 11:21PM
#   Quote

My personal experience, is they buy and sell companies. They buy when the company is down and needs rebuilding. They rebuild with new management, resources and what ever they need. Then when the company is well along and on an up swing and looking good, i.e. worth more, they sell it. They did this when I worked for Landmark Aviation. Sold it and it became Standard Aero. Both were/are great companies. I think Richard Cheney was a member of the board at one time. Dan Quayle is. Check out their members here.

As far as being a NWO front group. I have no idea at all.

Questioning Authority Preserves Freedom.

If the law is repugnant to the Constitution, then the law is repugnant.
July 19, 2012 01:08PM
#   Quote

Why blame NRA, fix your own state government and stop running away and trying to change my state to be like the one you just ran away from. Sorry just us in Oregon don't like hippies coming up and trying to make Oregon into a new California. You destroyed your state don't destroy mine.

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.
Theodore Roosevelt .
September 29, 2012 06:12AM
#   Quote

Does anyone know who owns fedral, and cci now?

Hoka Hey !!!
September 29, 2012 11:14AM
#   Quote

It's ATK, the same one that's been getting the big no bid Federal Government ammo contracts!

[www.atk.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!