Anybody down to get a 3%er tattoo?

Posted by Charlie Mike 
June 16, 2010 02:12PM
#   Quote
Admin

I've been meaning to get one but I figured I'd offer a incentive.

This is an out of production Cold Steel Urban Shiv. It's yours!

Post verifiable pics and you get it. By verifiable, I mean having a current newspaper in the background or such.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2010 02:13PM by Charlie Mike.
June 16, 2010 03:10PM
#   Quote

For the amount of money a decent tatoo costs, I allwas op for something more
useful for the scarce money, usually some thing to do with weaponry.

I always wonted to do one of a minuteman with top & bottom rockers
saying; "I will not back down, I will stand my ground, there will be no
white flag over my door!"
June 16, 2010 03:33PM
#   Quote
Admin

Keep in mind, this piece of weaponry cost me $70 at discount.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
June 16, 2010 04:10PM
#   Quote

I knew that was no cheap piece of hardware! It's jest I have enough edge weapons
to arm my self too meny times over as it is now.

Sounds like your looking for some tatoo comradery?
June 16, 2010 04:12PM
#   Quote
Admin

ENblock
Sounds like your looking for some tatoo comradery?

Always!

[www.youtube.com]
July 07, 2010 11:49AM
#   Quote

I've been thinking about it, but not sure how elaborate the design should be. It would be my first (and only).

My original thought was just the Roman numerals - III or III%. However, I've seen a patch with the III% inside an inverted chevron that was aesthetically pleasing.

Ideas?
July 07, 2010 12:15PM
#   Quote

I was also considering John wayne's "Code to live by" from his last film "the Shootist";
July 07, 2010 12:23PM
#   Quote
Admin

I want to get "NOT ON OUR WATCH" acroos my shoulders.

[www.youtube.com]
July 07, 2010 12:49PM
#   Quote

That would be a good "shoulder rocker"!

I couldn't remember the whole "Code to live by". So I whent to look it up!

" I won't be wronged,
I won't be insulted,
and I won't be laid a hand on.

I don't do these things to other people,
and I require the same from them!"
July 23, 2010 04:03PM
#   Quote

[i157.photobucket.com]

Charlie Mike,

Here is a direct link to my new III% tattoo. I am sorry that I had so much much trouble getting the actually picture uploaded to the site, but I am kind of new at this.

This paper is dated the 19th of July,...but I actually got the tattoo yesterday on Thursday. I love it. It goes well with the "Don't Tread On Me," which is below it. I also goes well with Lady Liberty holding the M-16 rifle (which is on my other arm,) as well as the "Join, OR DIE." (and the nine sectioned snake which is on the back side of my other arm.)

God Bless You, SMSTRICK
July 23, 2010 04:17PM
#   Quote

PM Sent

“We understand that if we are not a nation of laws, a republic, then we are a nation of men imposing their will upon others, a democracy. The latter always leads to tyranny” --Unknown
July 23, 2010 06:09PM
#   Quote
Admin

send me your shipping info ... nice tats BTW!

[www.youtube.com]
July 24, 2010 02:52AM
#   Quote

Hey Mike,

Thank you for the opportunity. I have never either won or received anything in my life. Feels good to know that the first would be a really groovy knife for getting a new tattoo. THAT,...to me,....is really cool.

I will send you a PM with the shipping information. THANK YOU again.

God Bless, Mike

“We understand that if we are not a nation of laws, a republic, then we are a nation of men imposing their will upon others, a democracy. The latter always leads to tyranny” --Unknown
July 24, 2010 03:46PM
#   Quote
Admin

Thats a really good looking tattoo SMSTRICK -- I don't have any but the more I think about it the more I consider it lol.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
July 24, 2010 04:56PM
#   Quote

I always said that I would never get anything below my elbow,....but since the younger generation is a ever evolving band of circus freaks,......I decided,...what the hell ? That is when I designed the statue of liberty with the M16 that says "We The People" at the bottom. After that , I went with the Gadsden "Don't Tread On Me," as well as "Join, Or Die" on the underside of my forearm. Not so bad as long as they have meaning and serve to reflect my believes, political philosophy, values etc.

(Hope that was not TOO much information)

July 24, 2010 05:11PM
#   Quote
Admin

I got my first below the elbow tats while I was at Ft Campbell. It's pretty acceptable in the Army. More than it is in the civilian world in some parts. Most of my ink is below the elbows.

[www.youtube.com]
August 02, 2010 08:43AM
#   Quote

Awesome tattoo. Yeah, the military in general is pretty accepting of tats below the elbow. I've got 3 below the elbow.
August 02, 2010 11:14AM
#   Quote
Admin

Did you get the knife yet? Let us know what you think of it. I cut 2 slots in my boot to fix the sheath to. See my avatar pic.

[www.youtube.com]
August 02, 2010 11:54AM
#   Quote

Yes indeed ! I love the knife,......and thank you again. I am sorry that I did not respond earlier when I first received it. I do appreciate it very much. I was amazed at how quickly it arrived. You wasted no time in sending it,..that is for sure.

I love the avatar pic. That knife will indeed make a good boot knife.
August 02, 2010 12:01PM
#   Quote
Admin

Good shit! I hope it never gets used in anger, but if it must, it is there.

[www.youtube.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2010 12:02PM by Charlie Mike.
August 08, 2010 06:08PM
#   Quote
Admin

Just got back from the ink shop...

[www.youtube.com]
March 04, 2011 09:00PM
#   Quote

I 'll get the tatt I have been looking for a new one to get... Whats it suppose to look like? and I will get it and post a pic of it...
March 20, 2011 11:37AM
#   Quote

My tattoo artist is actually how I found out about the 3%ers... I went in the other day and he was getting a very nice 3%ers tattoo on his leg and he turned me on to the group.. I am already in the process of designing mine and can't wait to get it
March 27, 2011 10:51PM
#   Quote
Admin

Here's my next one... full back piece. In case you're wondering what ACAB means... All Cops Are Bastards. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate cops. Just never had any good experiences with a cop who is wearing his uniform.

[www.youtube.com]
March 28, 2011 12:46AM
#   Quote

What if you identify the skull as the OMUR?

I'm not sure of the logic of your cop explanation, but I'm not going to
crack my pee thinking about it! LOL!
March 28, 2011 01:15AM
#   Quote
Admin

Skull missing an eye means I've been partially blinded.

[www.youtube.com]
March 28, 2011 01:37AM
#   Quote

That sounds more like the condition of the OMUR?
March 28, 2011 02:24PM
#   Quote
Admin

The left eye thing... That's why there's a dagger thru the skull smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]
March 28, 2011 03:34PM
#   Quote

These symbolisms get so complex! LOL!
March 28, 2011 04:10PM
#   Quote
Admin

fuck the illuminati... and fuck ritalin too... fuck methamphetamines as well... all this shit is meant to kill us and dumb us down.

[www.youtube.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2011 04:11PM by Charlie Mike.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!