Anybody down to get a 3%er tattoo?

Posted by Charlie Mike 
May 02, 2014 06:05PM
#   Quote

Like to get all of my crap knocked off, including the two from Saigon. They were nice, artwork and the ones that had color, but I have no place in my heart for them anymore. Expensive to remove, seen a number of botch jobs that were supposedly removals by professionals. I would have shot someone...
June 04, 2014 11:07PM
#   Quote

I got a lll% on my left wrist this last weekend .
July 26, 2014 11:01PM
#   Quote

I see I'm a few days late getting in on this post, but I also am thinking about getting a 3 percSMSenter tattoo. I saw the pic of smstrick and like it. Cool tat.
July 27, 2014 12:03AM
#   Quote

I know, I know.. it's FEDBOOK, but, heres a link to mine right after it was done (click here for picture)

molon labe

"He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security."~ Ben Franklin
July 27, 2014 06:45AM
#   Quote

Gotta have a FedBook account or you can't see it.

l can't see it.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
July 27, 2014 07:23AM
#   Quote
Admin

End mills

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
July 28, 2014 10:40PM
#   Quote

I have multiple tattoos in true 3%er fashion. I have a large THREEPER tattoo on the inside of my arm
The back of my arm stands the symbol of the minutemen about 6 inches tall,
And below that is Gadsden snake withe the words don't tread on me.
And the large portion of my out arm is an American flag ripping through my skin.
I would post pics but it seems a little difficult in here. Will email if you would like to view them.

When tyranny becomes law
Rebellion becomes duty!
July 28, 2014 10:47PM
#   Quote

Sounds like some very good tats. I have some and I amlooking forward to getting my next. 3 percenter it will be.
July 28, 2014 10:51PM
#   Quote

For sure! They were worth the pain and money!

When tyranny becomes law
Rebellion becomes duty!
July 28, 2014 11:02PM
#   Quote

badday
Gotta have a FedBook account or you can't see it.

l can't see it.
Youre absolutely right, here's a link to google drive click here for fedbook-less pic

molon labe

"He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security."~ Ben Franklin
August 08, 2014 02:25PM
#   Quote

The elbow doesn't hurt at all...now ink on ribs, that was my most painfull one. Ankle/foot ink hurts like a bitch too but it's a small price to pay.

I love the III% ink I have been seeing here and although I am new to this site and this group in general, I, like others, am not new to wondering where my country went or knowing I will be on the front lines of liberty.
August 31, 2014 06:30AM
#   Quote

About a month ago, I finally decided to get one for myself and I love it. It's basically what my avatar is: A spade with a Roman numeral III in the middle. Without words, meaning "Fortune Favors the Brave", since in America the spade is typically a symbol for luck or fortune, and let's admit it- the Threepers are pretty damn brave!

~Mr. 86
December 06, 2014 11:13AM
#   Quote

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="[s1316.photobucket.com];

...busted knuckles and pain...dirt is my domain.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2014 11:15AM by Mongoose.
December 06, 2014 11:40AM
#   Quote

still a work in progress...
January 03, 2015 03:17PM
#   Quote

Ill have one before the day is out !
February 01, 2015 08:40PM
#   Quote

been considering a tattoo...but has anyone else been bothered by the roman 3 looking like hebrew 666, and circle of 13 pentagrams...are we sure the illuminati didnt make this logo as a joke for a website designed to ensnare well meaning patriots and mark them?

there i got that conspiracy theory off my chest and feel better, lol. any thoughts?
February 01, 2015 08:52PM
#   Quote

Well consider me marked then.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
February 01, 2015 08:55PM
#   Quote

Occultisms has been around a lot longer than that!

So what's considered bad now is a destructive twisted and
convoluted Occultic symbols of the mystery schools of
Ancient Knowledge! The symbols reflect knowledge of
nature and life, it's neither evil or good! That depends
on the intention of the user! Guns in themselves are
neither evil or good, it's the action of the user that
is either evil or good!
November 25, 2015 10:05AM
#   Quote

Yep
November 25, 2015 11:36AM
#   Quote

Ill have my tattoo kit back in a couple days if anyone wants a 3%er tat ill do it
December 02, 2015 03:52PM
#   Quote

I want a III% tattoo but i'm waiting until I get onto a police force. Don't want to give them any reason to reject me

"If all else fails, vote from the roof tops."
"Do not confuse my country with it's current ruler."
December 02, 2015 04:08PM
#   Quote

I got a threeper tattoo concealed in another tat.

Hard to see it in the ALKQ 5 point crown.eye rolling smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
December 13, 2015 10:06PM
#   Quote

How do I post a picture from an lphone ?

"Guns are the only thing that keep free men from slavery."

" 'tis better to live one day like a lion than a thousand years like a sheep."

December 13, 2015 10:14PM
#   Quote

Not really sure.

I don't even own a cell phone.

Someone'll come by and let you know.

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
December 13, 2015 10:59PM
#   Quote

I'm waiting for my brother to settle down, he just moved! He is going to hook me up with "Molon Labe" Tattoo on my forearm, and either "Don't Tread On Me" or "We The People" on my other Forearm. I have also seen a few 3%er ones I would like on my upper arm. Wish his ass would hurry up! smileys with beer lol!

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
December 14, 2015 01:41AM
#   Quote

AR15OathKeeper
I'm waiting for my brother to settle down, he just moved! He is going to hook me up with "Molon Labe" Tattoo on my forearm, and either "Don't Tread On Me" or "We The People" on my other Forearm. I have also seen a few 3%er ones I would like on my upper arm. Wish his ass would hurry up! smileys with beer lol!

I already have those two on my forearms. Pictures on previous page.

][][][%
December 14, 2015 05:55AM
#   Quote

This is mine i git done a bit ago

edit: idk why but im having a hard time posting the pic but heres the link [s428.photobucket.com]
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 05:59AM by catidtom94.
December 14, 2015 06:46AM
#   Quote

That's a nice tat!

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
December 14, 2015 06:50AM
#   Quote

Anybody know how to write "molon labe goat fucker" in Arabic? confused smiley that would be an awesome necklace tat.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
December 14, 2015 07:04AM
#   Quote

I already have the Threeper tatt on my chest on the right side. This is the next tatt I am getting on the left side, where you would place your hand over your heart.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!