Looking for a "threeper flag"

Posted by Warhog 
April 19, 2010 09:55AM
#   Quote

I am looking for threeper flag or a nyberg"III' flag I have found Gadsden flags but I am having a hard time finding a threeper flag can anybody give me a lead on one?

Illegitimi non carborundum
April 23, 2010 09:16AM
#   Quote

I two am looking for a threeper flag and have emailed the address given on this page
[westernrifleshooters.blogspot.com]
but have not gotten a response, and have emailed Mike at the The Sipsey Street Irregulars
where he said I might find them at American Resistance Radio as they were now selling them.
So I checked there but they didn't have them either. they can be found here-
[freedomfighterradio.net] I have left a message on their contact page and am awaiting
a reply. As soon as I know something I'll report back.
April 23, 2010 03:25PM
#   Quote

Thanks I sent an e mail to Western Rifle Shooters Association about 4 or 5 days ago about the flag I have had no reply as of yet I will keep looking. I wonder about getting some made and what would be the quantity and the price I guess I have homework now.

I will see what I can find about getting some made and I will check back if you find some and I will post information on what I find.

E mailed requests for a quote for 3 x 5 flags and a quantity of 50 now the wait begins.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2010 03:44PM by Warhog.
April 25, 2010 03:56AM
#   Quote

I've been doing the google and just about every other search thing practically daily, since feb, found various references on different forums, blogs etc. but never found any place that had them. I to even thought about having some printed and for the few I wanted (5) was gonna cost almost 200 bucks just for the screens from the local shops near me so never pursued any further. I Did find out who does the printing for the folks at USrevolution2.com but never called 'em maybe should have though. So I'm pretty curious about the quote your waiting on. If your quote is a little more than you can handle etc. I might be able to help a little. Ain't tryin' to horn in or get in your business, just tryin' to get some flags.
So in the mean time will keep looking and will post back if I find some.
April 25, 2010 10:47AM
#   Quote

That is fine I am waiting for a reply as they have been made before and still may have some that is being worked no need to reinvent the wheel. I have had one positive response from a company I guess it's a matter for quality and quantity. I am not looking to make money out of this just cover the costs of getting them done and shipped to fellow "threepers" who want them no more no less.

I like the The Gadsden flag but they are all over when people protested taxes, I prefer the threeper flag if you are going to stand for something you might as well be open and up front about it, get people thinking and grow the threepers so to speak and one way to do that is by a symbol that is easily recognizable and have them ask about it.

I am open to suggestions this does not need to be a one man show if you want to help or have a better idea I am game, shoot me a P.M. for right now, until we get the details worked out.

April 27, 2010 09:52PM
#   Quote

Thanks to Ohiothreeper he has found some threeper flags if anybody is interested, once again thanks to Ohiothreeper, the link is below

[freedomfighterradio.net]

Warhog is a very happy man!!

May 11, 2010 02:11PM
#   Quote

I haven't found a source for patches, doe's anyone know places to find the IIIper flag patches?

Cheers! BB

"The Second Amendment "IS" Homeland Security!" Big Boar 5/07

"Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups!" Unknown quote.

"The rule of thumb for me is that in real life the best you will manage is the worst you've ever trained." Sefus 4/10

"I train to rise to the occasion; knowing I will sink to my lowest level of competency in the fight. Therefore, I train to ensure that even my lowest, weakest level of competency will get me through the fight. No matter it's cause..." Big Boar 12/09

".........I find alot of discussion boards are full of alot of guys that have alot of "anger issues" that I flat can do without. The "tin foil" subjects are distractions that diverts one's attention from subjects that actually matter - like training and preparing........" Tire Iron 2/08
May 12, 2010 06:09AM
#   Quote

Ask and you shall receive with this disclaimer, I have not ordered from any of these company's but here are the tabs and flag patches.

[www.rangermade.us]

[www.camotech.com]

May 12, 2010 12:36PM
#   Quote
Admin

Too late for me... I just blew approx $70 on the Oath Keeper site for 2 of the Ranger Tab looking shirts and a patch. Pretty damn steep.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
May 12, 2010 12:49PM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
"Too late for me... I just blew approx $70 on the
Oath Keeper site for 2 of the Ranger Tab looking
shirts and a patch. Pretty damn steep."

Ouuuuch!

Warhog -

Thanks much for those links!

Cheers! BB

"The Second Amendment "IS" Homeland Security!" Big Boar 5/07

"Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups!" Unknown quote.

"The rule of thumb for me is that in real life the best you will manage is the worst you've ever trained." Sefus 4/10

"I train to rise to the occasion; knowing I will sink to my lowest level of competency in the fight. Therefore, I train to ensure that even my lowest, weakest level of competency will get me through the fight. No matter it's cause..." Big Boar 12/09

".........I find alot of discussion boards are full of alot of guys that have alot of "anger issues" that I flat can do without. The "tin foil" subjects are distractions that diverts one's attention from subjects that actually matter - like training and preparing........" Tire Iron 2/08
May 13, 2010 02:57AM
#   Quote

One more place for flag patches here
May 13, 2010 04:46PM
#   Quote

Warhog and Ohio Threeper, thanks for the links thumbs up
July 01, 2010 07:27AM
#   Quote

the Threeper patch also reffered to as the Nyberg Battle Flag is available here.
[www.ravenswoodenterprises.com]
Excellant service and a really good guy to deal with. These are very well made and I have mine.
VETTOM
March 21, 2011 04:10AM
#   Quote

Can someone explain to me why it's sometimes called the "Nyberg" flag? what is Nyberg?
March 31, 2011 12:22AM
#   Quote

Threeper Flags are Here!
March 31, 2011 02:10AM
#   Quote

Wow. That flag is a beauty.

"US PRIDE,WORLD WIDE"
June 23, 2011 01:03PM
#   Quote

Another source for Nyberg Battle Flags is here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!