To the FNG's

Posted by Sail Man 
August 25, 2014 01:42PM
#   Quote

Sounds good to me.
One needs to have think skin to be on any forum these days, but I like the disclaimer.
Oi

"From whence shall we expect the aproach of danger? Shall some transatlantic giant step the Earth and crush us at a blow? Never. All the armies of Europe and Asia counld not by force take a drink from the Ohio River, nor set a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. If destruction be our lot, we ourselves must be it's author and finnisher. As a nation of free men we will live forever, or die by suicide."
October 09, 2014 02:55PM
#   Quote

We will get this out of the way, yes I'm blunt if I ask you why you are here, yes,I know that I'm an asshole, no, I don't care if I hurt someone's feelings. If I'm asking you a question that seems rude, it's in my role of keeping the riff raff out, and something made me look back, because I'm usually too busy to do much more than say hi and give you a quick glance. All is not lost though, if we were pretty sure that you were up to no good, you wouldn't be reading this so we have you the benefit of the doubt.

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
December 27, 2014 11:47AM
#   Quote

Thanks for the welcome everyone, brothers and sisters all.

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let’s tie the second one down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

At this point I'm feeling a little late entering the game.
December 28, 2014 10:00AM
#   Quote

New here, like what i see. I'm a southern boy marine don't roll with the queers or towel heads. Love long range shooting and our country. not real computer savy so bare with me.
Semper Fi
December 28, 2014 10:50AM
#   Quote

Welcome aboard from North Florida.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
February 25, 2015 10:34PM
#   Quote

FNG eevultwinn to your service! Is there a master evacuation plan where ALL of us may congregate during a SHTF event? Curious if the plan I had should be the plan I utilize.
February 26, 2015 01:43AM
#   Quote

I'm new here... Loving the idea of this thread but I've gotta say, if we're truly of the 3% then why is there barely activity occurring on this thread? We don't stop... We're never silent until we are actively seeking resolution. Until our hands are dirty with the ground we are clawing at to get the shot we seek, we do not lay in silence. As an FYI, I challenge my brother 3's to get active again. This site inspires a whole hearted movement to make waves. If some bullshit news station can report false information, surely a true-to-the-heart cause such as this can remain active in its pursuit and purpose. This is an FNG's call to arms. Wake up, stand up in your trenches and continue the fight. It's never over brothers. Stand tall and be heard!
February 26, 2015 06:39AM
#   Quote

I agree. We cannot stand in silence. Today the FCC will be voting on a new internet "law." We are not allowed to know what's in it until it passes but an agent from the FCC describes it as a government takeover of the internet. It will likely even give them the power to shut down sites like this. We cannot stand by like the sheep do; we must stand up and fight, whether it be with our first amendment rights first or when that doesn't work we will use our second amendment rights.

God Save Our Republic

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2015 06:41AM by Jmsharp.
March 02, 2015 09:40AM
#   Quote

Just starting out. Any recommendations on a good combat/fighting knife?
March 02, 2015 09:58AM
#   Quote

can't go wrong with a kabar. there is a reason the marines still issue it

"If all else fails, vote from the roof tops."
"Do not confuse my country with it's current ruler."
March 02, 2015 10:51AM
#   Quote

Ontario SP6 has been great for me.

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
March 22, 2015 05:26PM
#   Quote

WILCO!
March 22, 2015 06:34PM
#   Quote

So here is an FNG question: Why are some threads closed to me? They state I don't have permission to read them. I did look for the rules and read everything I found, but I am at a loss. Probably missed the obvious.
March 22, 2015 06:59PM
#   Quote

Are they u der the Sons of Liberty section? If so then you have to request permission to get access to them.

"If all else fails, vote from the roof tops."
"Do not confuse my country with it's current ruler."
March 24, 2015 07:59PM
#   Quote

Well stated. I feel like I just arrived home. Without the yelling.
May 26, 2015 12:53PM
#   Quote

Well stated, I can already tell I am going to really enjoy it here. Glad to be here.

Scott
May 31, 2015 09:51AM
#   Quote

First post. Found this web site out of curiosity about the 3% Patch. Retired military (Lifer), Iraq 2007.
June 18, 2015 02:31PM
#   Quote

Thanks for having me I had no idea there was anything like this at a time where my fellow Americans seem to be less concerned with the struggles of our great nation and more concerned with phone games and reality tv. Makes me proud to know there are still true patriots out there.
June 25, 2015 09:49PM
#   Quote

FNG from MN , 10 year USMC Vet, glad to join the 3%er's.
I love America enough to give up part of my life for it but hate the path we are on right now!
God Bless America

Semper Fi till I die.
Civilians can not and will not understand us because that are not one of us.
The Corps - We love it, live it and will shall die for it.
If you have never been in it you shall never understand it.
July 05, 2015 11:02PM
#   Quote

What's going on fellow infidels? New here, just feeling it out, and seeing what it's all about. I haven't heard of the three percent idea until recently, so when researching it, I found this site.
September 19, 2015 10:33AM
#   Quote

Hooah!!!

][][][%
September 28, 2015 08:21PM
#   Quote

hello every one , FNG from Kansas, looking for others of like mind .
October 03, 2015 09:52AM
#   Quote

Hello thanks for letting me join . Yes I'm a fng gotta start somewhere. Anyway was wondering get why I'm not able to access the gear section thanks in advance. S.C.PATRIOT
October 03, 2015 10:03AM
#   Quote

We don't have a "gear" section.

Gear is usually covered in the Logistics, Firearms, or Survival sections.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2015 10:04AM by badday.
October 09, 2015 01:43PM
#   Quote

Welcome from Iowa. Just registered today. Servered in Air Force and Navy. I see "FNG" used to refer to one's self. Can I get a definition for that?
October 09, 2015 04:24PM
#   Quote

Reno1953
Welcome from Iowa. Just registered today. Servered in Air Force and Navy. I see "FNG" used to refer to one's self. Can I get a definition for that?

howdy Reno!

F$c&ing New Guy.

Yea, I think the term came about after I got out too.
October 09, 2015 04:53PM
#   Quote

Welcome and Hello from northeastern Missouri.
December 13, 2015 12:06AM
#   Quote

Hello folks. Another FNG. Retired US Army (88-09).
December 13, 2015 02:43AM
#   Quote

Reno1953

Hi Reno.

"FNG" ~Noun: YOU.

Ha aha Just kidding it means fucking new guy.

welcome to III%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS
December 15, 2015 04:05PM
#   Quote

FNG? Me! Looking forward to reading, connecting, and doing...

Unfortunately no military, police, or first responder experience. Sad to say, I've been on the sidelines, for which I'm not proud. I'm proud of others in my family who have served honorably and friends who have stepped up to the call, some still active in service of some sort or the other after nearly 36 years.

Blessings to all, and bring it on;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!