To the FNG's

Posted by Sail Man 
January 25, 2013 12:38PM
#   Quote

Duly noted Sir

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves. George Washington
January 26, 2013 03:33AM
#   Quote

Hooah Snail Man............Well said/
January 28, 2013 02:52PM
#   Quote

Thank you Gentleman, and welcome.

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
January 28, 2013 08:32PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
First off, I want to welcome y'all to our little forum. Stick around an you'll have a good time shooting the shit with each other. Maybe learn something. Maybe teach something. That's up to you. But please understand this:

We like to kid, tease, raz, josh, snark, whatever you want to call it.
I'd like to think many of us here that have stuck around have a good, if not off the wall, sense of humor.

We understand that the world, that our beloved country, and the bullshit governments that attempt to ruin them and us, are for the most part fucked up. We don't like what is happening, and we'd like to believe that by keeping our eyes and ears open, learning, researching, we are ready for whatever the PTB throw at us. But y'all don't want to be serious 24/7. I work EMS in a large metropolitan area, 20 yrs + and I have learned that to help deal with the worst shit you can see and deal with means that you need to cultivate a serious sense of humor so you don't go fucking crazy.

So, if you want to have a good time here, don't get your panties all up in a bunch when we're messin around.

It's counter-productive to come into this forum and get into a pissing match with somebody here, especially when you have a very low post count and your squaring off with someone who has been here a lot longer. The regulars have all gotten to know each other through this forum, some on a personal level, and I'd like to think we enjoy each other company. Stick around long enough and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Otherwise, take your ball(s) home to Mom and Dad and you can play with yourself winking smiley

That is all.

Well crap and here I was getting ready to load up all you old farts <spring chicken at 58 thank yall> but since I try not to piss in my own play ground why try in yours(mine too I hope soon also). Besides it sounds like my kind of place thanks for the welcome! Pulled Army Aug 87 back to Mar 72 (with opsec till I get to know yall) Done BCT at Jackson,I was Inf.11B in the unit Left face of the 325th at Bragg the first 4 years from their Bn HQ. Blowed out a knee and had to go to the 18th up town as 63B P and 64C S for 2 more on Bragg working with 5th Weather out of 50th Sig as a Army/Air F joint service support member. Moved to Campbell for AirAss Directly across from the ladder training LZ behind our motor pool in another Inf. unit after I got my knee reworked that repair lasted about 4 years. Reclassed as 54E filled all but my last 2 years in Karlsruhe with the 18th Eng. there. Got a gig with the Full time manning system in a Chem Decon RES.unit in Greenwood S.C. pulled the last 6 months back on Jackson at the BCT Chem training (loved working the gas house) unit there but by then my knee and back were all but gone so I took a Med out. Went to about 6 Va Centers to get the body fixed from Columbia to Tucson and here I am in a little place called 3 Points due West. Looking East at what my country has turned into my eyes as still sharp my body has been repaired very well I must say and I am still the Oath Keeper I was decades ago. Anybody out there need a little help with anything?
Bornofthehorses........
January 28, 2013 09:09PM
#   Quote

excoastie
It would be nice if everyone played by those rules, Sail. But sadly, many ‘men’ still have to sit to urinate and must ask their wives if they can take their penises with them if they are going out with the boys for the evening.

Real women don't expect their husbands to ask for permission because they're grown damn men who were capable of making adult decisions long before you came along.

Just what my mama taught me...

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
February 01, 2013 08:48AM
#   Quote

Morning, everyone. Looks like maybe I finally found a place where I can fit in and not get flamed by children and thin-skinned morons when I speak my mind, mainly since it looks like most everyone here shares many of my perspectives on whats going on today.

Native Texan living in Georgia. Former Cav Scout, Texas Army National Guard. Served during a brief bit of "peace time" between Desert Shield and the fiasco that has been happening since. My only "regret" was never being able to take my Spur Ride, so yeah...I'm still a Shave Tail.

Looking forward to getting to know as many here as I can. Maybe if there are enough of us here in Georgia willing to pull it off, perhaps we can arrange a get together of some sort.

Also, thanks to a class I am taking as part of pursuing an AAS degree in Drafting and Design, I can offer freelance graphic work for anyone who needs it. I've got a few pieces that I've put together over on my FB page (link on request).

Here's to America and those of us who still stand firm for what She truly represents.
February 01, 2013 11:30AM
#   Quote

Welcome from your home state.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
February 15, 2013 07:14PM
#   Quote

FNG here.... thick skinned... military, the automotive feild, plus lots of other experiences.... i can take it and dish out once i know yall....yeah southern boy here....
February 15, 2013 08:39PM
#   Quote

beeps
FNG here.... thick skinned... military, the automotive feild, plus lots of other experiences.... i can take it and dish out once i know yall....yeah southern boy here....
What makes you think you're so special as for anyone to wait to get to know you? grinning smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 15, 2013 09:15PM
#   Quote

Clapping
DirtyRocker
excoastie
It would be nice if everyone played by those rules, Sail. But sadly, many ‘men’ still have to sit to urinate and must ask their wives if they can take their penises with them if they are going out with the boys for the evening.

Real women don't expect their husbands to ask for permission because they're grown damn men who were capable of making adult decisions long before you came along.

Just what my mama taught me...

Dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining.
February 15, 2013 09:30PM
#   Quote

scout, i can be hard-ass, but i'd rather be friendly, if i know something pisses ya off, i won't push them buttons, til then... that's what i meant.....
February 15, 2013 09:43PM
#   Quote

Beeps, I'm pretty sure it was sarcasim. I took something the wrong way the other day, but we got it straightened out quick.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
February 15, 2013 10:28PM
#   Quote

no problem.... i keep alot of shyt secret, got to be like that, i live off the grid, and have for yrs, it's a frikkin blast..... but won't talk crap til i really know people, it's just the way it is with me.... don't wanna be on the tarrorist watch list, lol mispelling intended
February 16, 2013 09:57AM
#   Quote

ok i hate to ask but i have to...what is a fng ? ive been waiting and reading to find out for myself but no hints so do tell

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
February 16, 2013 09:59AM
#   Quote

hahahah. "Fuckin' New Guy".

Sons of Liberty, Operations Officer

Sic Semper Tyrannis!
February 16, 2013 10:17AM
#   Quote

Mosby's Vendetta
hahahah. "Fuckin' New Guy".
LOL !! Doh: Facepalm

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
February 16, 2013 10:38AM
#   Quote

did yall hear the one about the girl from arkansas that wanted to borrow her dad's car to go to the dance?

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 17, 2013 08:29PM
#   Quote

beeps
scout, i can be hard-ass, but i'd rather be friendly, if i know something pisses ya off, i won't push them buttons, til then... that's what i meant.....
I was meaning that we won't wait to get to know you to give you a hard time, it's called hazing, have fun with it! drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2013 08:29PM by scout-one.
February 19, 2013 09:05AM
#   Quote

First time here. Looking for more people who think like me. Tired of sitting around while our nation is destroyed from within. I finnaly realize but not standing up for ohrselfs we as a nation have ourselves to blame.
February 19, 2013 10:24AM
#   Quote

Welcome from Texas. When you get a chance stop by the introduce yourself section, and start a new thread there for a little background about yourself.

You are in the right place for like minded folks.

February 19, 2013 09:07PM
#   Quote

scout, no problem.... been thru the hazing thing before(love my military)both shellback and blue nose(artic circle) so no problem... rep quite a few small business owners who don't want to chance trhe blow-back of an internet provider addy, so theres about 20 of us here in ne fla(jacksonville), being sons of liberty
April 29, 2013 09:10PM
#   Quote

Just wanted to say hello and I'm really pleased to finally get with those of like thinking. That's assuming that there is some thinking on the site. Just spitballing. I'm from NorthEast Georgia, married and living in the mountains. I served in the Marines and served a full tour in Nam from 1966-1967, and was retired from the Corps at the rank of Sgt. (E-5) from the Great Lakes Naval Hospital. I do not like the direction the currant administration is forcing our country in and plan to survive when TSHTF. The pinheads in dc will not accomplish what the gooks couldn't.

Semper Fidelis
April 29, 2013 10:25PM
#   Quote

Welcome from Texas

April 30, 2013 12:00PM
#   Quote

FNG from Florida here. Nice post OP. I will fit in just fine.

Florida Oath Keeper
Brevard Chapter Leader
May 02, 2013 02:16PM
#   Quote

Welcome to both of you from Michigan. And thank you FL smileys with beer

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
May 15, 2013 05:47PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
StretchArmstrong
There is no better humor than gallow's humor. I can imagine working EMS is quite a fucking experience.

Not many jobs out there where a co-worker will remind you to be careful and not step on part of the brain eye popping smiley

grinning smiley

Truth be told though, while it can be a physically demanding job on occasion, it is the emotional aspect that can wear you down the most. Like many of our active duty military serving in combat zones, I/we also see, hear, smell things that do not go away. I can picture scene's and events from my job that I can easily recall and many will stay with me till they day I croak.

im sure that why a lot of guys drink
May 27, 2013 03:17PM
#   Quote

Another FNG here from Iowa, no military exp but I come from a military family. 1 brother was in the Corps and another was in the Army. Im a studant conductor for the IAIS here in Iowa, thats pretty much it. lol
Is there anyone else here from IA?

It nice to see every one else here has TRUE American blood flowing through their veins. Im a young "ish" squirt and I feel like im one of a small few from these past few generations (90's) that is actually willing to sacrifice my material possessions to do whats right when the time comes.

The 2 mottos I live my life by are blunt and just.

1 Is from my Scotch backround from the Gunn clan: Aut Pax Aut Bellum, (If not peace then war)

2 Is Iowas motto: Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.

Iowa: Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.
Gunn: Aut Pax Aut Bellum. (If not peace then war)
September 04, 2013 09:32PM
#   Quote

Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but how to I delete my profile? I have searched and searched on here and I cant seem to figure out how to close my account. Any help would be much appreciated.

Iowa: Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.
Gunn: Aut Pax Aut Bellum. (If not peace then war)
September 04, 2013 10:15PM
#   Quote

what the hell who scared the fng?

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid.” -John Wayne
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood. And have no problem with going out the same way
September 04, 2013 11:10PM
#   Quote

LOL, MIBs'?

III%
Molon Labe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!