To the FNG's

Posted by Sail Man 
September 05, 2013 01:39AM
#   Quote

Nobody scared me, I just cant seem to get any responses from anyone from my state. So Its kind of pointless to keep an account up that I dont use. lol

Iowa: Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.
Gunn: Aut Pax Aut Bellum. (If not peace then war)
September 05, 2013 12:28PM
#   Quote
Admin

Did you make a topic in your state under networking? If not, just set the board to email you if you get a PM after you do.. assuming your chiefly looking for local networking?

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
September 05, 2013 12:57PM
#   Quote

Never hurts to be social here though.

][][][%
September 05, 2013 01:29PM
#   Quote

Lots of good ideas (and some bad ones) get batted around here quite a bit. You should stay if nothing else just to have a sounding board to go to when you wanna vent or question your sanity.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
September 13, 2013 06:37PM
#   Quote

Hello from Sulphur. I'm new to the site. Looking forward to being with y'all like minded folks.
November 04, 2013 09:15PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
hiatttn
Agree 100%. I will however still demand the right to play with .....I mean by myself sometimes though.

You can play with yourself all you want hiatttn, especially if your married winking smiley
I know my husband wouldn't do that its more fun with your partner.
November 04, 2013 09:23PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
DEFENDER
Nothing anyone say's rattles me anymore.

Obama loves you. grinning smiley
mm mm mm
J C
December 02, 2013 04:25PM
#   Quote

Good afternoon gentlemen,I go by JC..I am a FNG... The newest I guess. Ive been reading alot of your post, I think I will fit right in..So if you dont mind help this FNG out,, keep me straight,point me in the right direction.Any advice is greatly appreciated... look woward to getting to know you guys... thanks... JC
December 04, 2013 12:39PM
#   Quote

Hello from CT. I'm 9 years PD and 17 DOC (Ret) 2006. Still active on Lake Patrols part time summers. USCGAUX Commander and Lic. USCG Captain.
I'll start off right ! Nice forum but do you have a section for real men ? lol

Figured that break the Ice.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2013 12:39PM by Chief840.
December 04, 2013 01:08PM
#   Quote

Chief840
Hello from CT. I'm 9 years PD and 17 DOC (Ret) 2006. Still active on Lake Patrols part time summers. USCGAUX Commander and Lic. USCG Captain.
I'll start off right ! Nice forum but do you have a section for real men ? lol

Figured that break the Ice.

confused smiley if ya mean lets get togather and start shooting mother fuckers !! NO ! if your LOL means something else...then we can work with that grinning smiley welcome from florida smileys with beer

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2013 01:19PM by jdog.
December 04, 2013 01:39PM
#   Quote

Ah . people with the same , sick humor as me !smileys with beer
December 04, 2013 01:49PM
#   Quote

Chief840
Ah . people with the same , sick humor as me !smileys with beer

im the mello one !

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
December 04, 2013 01:59PM
#   Quote

If you want to talk about shooting mother fuckers you have to go to the liberal sites, it's all cool there

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
December 04, 2013 03:31PM
#   Quote

Who said anything about shooting ?
thumbs down
December 04, 2013 04:16PM
#   Quote

Well, you said manly stuff. We are just kidding with you, were not all crazy

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
December 04, 2013 05:46PM
#   Quote

I can work with Crazy, I worked Mental Health Units in the Prisons. Liberal, your making me crazy now ! ha !
December 13, 2013 03:08PM
#   Quote

Another FNG reporting for duty

Every Marine is, first and foremost, a rifleman. All other conditions are secondary.
Gen. A. M. Gray, USMC
Commandant of the Marine Corps
December 24, 2013 06:17AM
#   Quote

Chief and Nobbymag, Welcome from Michigan

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
March 04, 2014 12:52AM
#   Quote

I heard that! Well said sail man.
March 13, 2014 09:24PM
#   Quote

stronghammer
I heard that! Well said sail man.

Thank you Stronghammer

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
April 06, 2014 01:37AM
#   Quote

I'm an older FNG. My chest has fallen into my drawers and when playing with err...by myself I seem to need less playtime and then just want to take a nap. Could I be suffering from a vitamin deficiency???

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

"For I intend to go in harm's way..."
May 03, 2014 03:31PM
#   Quote

Sail Man

Not many jobs out there where a co-worker will remind you to be careful and not step on part of the brain eye popping smiley

grinning smiley

Yours or the patient's ??
May 08, 2014 07:41PM
#   Quote

New here, but love what I'm seeing and reading so far!
May 13, 2014 07:20PM
#   Quote

Recluse
Sail Man

Not many jobs out there where a co-worker will remind you to be careful and not step on part of the brain eye popping smiley

grinning smiley

Yours or the patient's ??

Usually the patients. It's kinda hard to step on my ass sometimes winking smiley

Age will not matter.
July 06, 2014 11:55PM
#   Quote

most recent FNG here. military medic. Afghanistan veteran. read a few topics, glad to have found a place with like minded individuals.

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. - Samuel Adams

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Get involved! Find your state leaders, train and prepare with your brothers and sisters in your area.
[www.3percent.org]
Patriots United
July 07, 2014 08:33PM
#   Quote

will someone help me with joining the three percenters?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
July 07, 2014 11:02PM
#   Quote

A FNG and a nobody, quick wit sense of humor, I have studied a lot about the 3%, if I am ever needed around KY, let me know.

I believe in the work you guys are doing, God bless.
July 21, 2014 07:04AM
#   Quote

I like sail mans original post here. I just joined this group, I am a patriot who has neither served in the military nor law enforcement. Common sense is in short supply in our country these days (Idiocracy,lol) and its sad sail man even had to start this thread.

If you identify with the beliefs of three percenters and want to join the group, fancing yourself as a man who would stand up for his country....the fact you get butthurt about your peers giving you a hard time SHOULD tell you something....suck it up buttercup. If you can't effectively deal with your peers, you stand no chance when faced with an enemy. Mom's advice, teachings, and opinions won't mean s*** when tyranny knocks on your door.

Disclaimer for the idiots, I love my mother. She has made me a better man...by teaching me how to love and care for my wife and children. Dad is the man of the house. His parenting, discipline, and lessons can be rough and raw. But real men aren't afraid to be rough and raw in dealing with the problems of this world. Love and respect is necessary (lol, even for men) in this society. But men who are loyal patriots that aren't afraid to be rough and raw when the situation demands it have become in shorter supply over the last few decades.

If you can't take a joke...how can you take a stand?

God doesn't call the qualified. He qualifies the called
July 21, 2014 09:47AM
#   Quote

True!

Welcome aboard!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2014 09:48AM by ENblock.
August 20, 2014 04:02PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
First off, I want to welcome y'all to our little forum. Stick around an you'll have a good time shooting the shit with each other. Maybe learn something. Maybe teach something. That's up to you. But please understand this:

We like to kid, tease, raz, josh, snark, whatever you want to call it.
I'd like to think many of us here that have stuck around have a good, if not off the wall, sense of humor.

We understand that the world, that our beloved country, and the bullshit governments that attempt to ruin them and us, are for the most part fucked up. We don't like what is happening, and we'd like to believe that by keeping our eyes and ears open, learning, researching, we are ready for whatever the PTB throw at us. But y'all don't want to be serious 24/7. I work EMS in a large metropolitan area, 20 yrs + and I have learned that to help deal with the worst shit you can see and deal with means that you need to cultivate a serious sense of humor so you don't go fucking crazy.

So, if you want to have a good time here, don't get your panties all up in a bunch when we're messin around.

It's counter-productive to come into this forum and get into a pissing match with somebody here, especially when you have a very low post count and your squaring off with someone who has been here a lot longer. The regulars have all gotten to know each other through this forum, some on a personal level, and I'd like to think we enjoy each other company. Stick around long enough and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Otherwise, take your ball(s) home to Mom and Dad and you can play with yourself winking smiley

That is all.

Just joined 3 seconds ago and feel like I'm home already. I just had a similar conversation (regarding having a sense of humor) with my 4 year old yesterday and told him one of the secrets to happiness in life is to laugh. Laugh at everything and everyone, but most especially laugh at yourself, and if anyone doesn't like it F em the finger smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!