Note: Huge blocks of addresses .. Blocked.

Posted by alias1776 
July 08, 2012 09:36PM
#   Quote
Admin

Just letting everyone know that I blocked huge chunks of Asian and Russian (+ fmr USSR) States/Countries from accessing the site. There was a spike in odd traffic and most of it was people trying to find security holes. I think it is fair to say that this site is predominately American anyway lol.

If I blocked anyone's VPN (they come from all over the place) let me know so I can permit it.

Funny thing is, someone suggested I do this in a post a while back. I should have taken the advice!

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
July 09, 2012 11:54AM
#   Quote

Man, I hope my Russian Wife dating sites didn't get blocked. I'm still looking for that special Svetlana in my life grinning smiley

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
July 09, 2012 09:45PM
#   Quote
Admin

LOL Sail Man .. They don't come in the mail anymore?! grinning smiley

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
July 12, 2012 11:39PM
#   Quote

Can't Alias, the wife would find them and I would become one with the frying pan grinning smiley

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
January 01, 2016 02:07AM
#   Quote

I know that this is an old thread (so, sorry about the necro)...that said, due to the proliferation of American surveillance if all things digital, you may want to keep in mind that most people that wish to remain anonymous online use Tor and a VPN. That strange traffic from overseas may simply be people being cautious in today's digital environment.
January 01, 2016 02:59AM
#   Quote

Most everyone here knows of and/or uses tor. Me however doesn't give a shit. I have nothing to hide and if something I say offends them, then fuck them because a shit I do not give.

][][][%
January 01, 2016 03:10AM
#   Quote

Very well put Primal ......smileys with beer

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
January 01, 2016 03:25AM
#   Quote

Right on, Primal. I hear you. I'm new here and was just poking around learning as much as I could, and thought that I would pitch in on a topic that seems to baffle most.
I found after the fact that it had been addressed in a separate area.
January 01, 2016 05:38AM
#   Quote

Primal
Most everyone here knows of and/or uses tor. Me however doesn't give a shit. I have nothing to hide and if something I say offends them, then fuck them because a shit I do not give.

Clappingsmileys with beer

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS
July 25, 2016 06:21AM
#   Quote

Primal
Most everyone here knows of and/or uses tor.
I'm Publicly Employed, so I could lose my Job if I offend someone. Doh: Facepalm

I really wanted to use TOR, but it wouldn't let me. So I had to use another Online ID.cool smiley

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
July 25, 2016 07:01AM
#   Quote

whiterussian1974
Primal
Most everyone here knows of and/or uses tor.
I'm Publicly Employed, so I could lose my Job if I offend someone. Doh: Facepalm

I really wanted to use TOR, but it wouldn't let me. So I had to use another Online ID.cool smiley
That fear right there brother is EXACTLY why most police will follow unconstitutional orders given by superiors, UN, or federal government. There comes a time to stand your ground, job or no job, in defense of the CONSTITUTIONAL oath you took. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
July 25, 2016 09:05AM
#   Quote

Intel from the inside is a good thing the finger smiley
July 25, 2016 09:09AM
#   Quote

Ironhorse
Intel from the inside is a good thing the finger smiley
True that. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
December 04, 2016 01:33PM
#   Quote

I just tried to get here using tor, and it won't allow me....

Thank God for America, thank God for the III%ers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!