Privacy Policy

Posted by alias1776 
August 24, 2010 07:11PM
#   Quote
Admin

Privacy Policy

We will try to keep this Privacy Policy simple. In the most laymen terms, we want to protect your personal, private information at all times. The website owner takes privacy concerns very seriously. Our Privacy Policy is a digital "clean desk" policy.

In a very short sentence: Snitches get stitches.

We will not, under any circumstances disclose personal, private information that you, as a member have not already made public UNLESS there is a legal or administrative requirement by the Trust and in such circumstances your personal, private information still will not be made public as defined in this Privacy Policy.

If you wish to post as an Anonymous user, your email is required. Your email is also required to signup (become a member) of this website. However, your email will not be displayed on the forum or in any public manner as defined by this Privacy Policy. You can use a disposable email address if you wish.

Internet Protocol Addresses (IP Addresses) are kept in a log-file on this server for security purposes. IP address information is not available on the forums to our members unless they are part of the Trust as defined by this Privacy Policy.

Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a member's prior visits to this website.

Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads on this website based on member's visits to this and/or other site(s) on the Internet.

Members may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the [www.google.com] advertising opt-out page.

Members may opt out of third-party vendor's use of the DART cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative [www.networkadvertising.org] opt-out page.

Administrative requirements include disputes among members, general maintenance of this website and to aid members with their accounts including the removal, restoration and modification of accounts.

We will try to rectify privacy concerns and matters as quickly as possible.

Privacy Policy: Definitions

Personal, Private Information for the purpose of this Privacy Policy is defined as information that could never reasonably be considered and/or intended to be available for public consumption.

Public for the purpose of this Privacy Policy means and is defined as dissemination in a non-restrictive manner whereby information can be gained without the use of authentication AND can be obtained by the general public, agents of corporations and law enforcement or other entities with or without the use of authentication to view the information.

Trust for the purpose of this Privacy Policy means the collective of individuals who have been entrusted with the maintenance, administration and moderation of folders, forums and other data.

=============== END OF PRIVACY POLICY =============

I thought this was already posted, but I guess not lol. Anyway, this is to protect our legal butts.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2012 09:38PM by alias1776.
August 24, 2010 08:48PM
#   Quote
Admin

Snitches get stitches.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
August 24, 2010 09:42PM
#   Quote
Admin

LoL, I have to add that.

Oh, I also finally fixed the image issues. Images should no-longer break the pages.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!