SOL Motorcycle Club

Posted by brotherinarms 
February 16, 2013 09:38PM
#   Quote

blah blah blah

"Men will fire bullets, but God will decide where they land."
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2013 10:39AM by brotherinarms.
February 16, 2013 10:01PM
#   Quote

February 17, 2013 09:12AM
#   Quote

February 17, 2013 09:16AM
#   Quote

February 17, 2013 09:53AM
#   Quote

i live in Odessa texas and ride. let me know i got some friends who started thunder riders ...a vet member only mc they would love to point you in the right direction. also you might want to let any MC in the area you plan on doing this... they will chop you up if you do it without letting them know. We dont need enemy we need support.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig TWO graves
February 17, 2013 09:55AM
#   Quote

..im not too worried about being choped up...but yes I am well aware of biker etiquette regarding other MCs. Considering many of them are midlife crisis riding clubs. I know who I would be looking to alert or not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2013 09:58AM by brotherinarms.
February 17, 2013 03:03PM
#   Quote

well i did not mean to offend you or threaten you in any way. I guess the MC that I am riding with, are not midlife crisis riding clubs. Never mind what i said have fun with your club.
Next time you start talking about stuff like "Why would you want to ride along someone who isnt willing to throw down for you when you need him the most and visa versa."
"We want to help people, and show them what we are all about. Not start fights, but by God we will finish them. Enough said. "
I do ride I ride with nothing but VETS from all ages. and we had to do our time and respect all the MC's in the area. You need to watch what you put out some might take you up on the fight.

February 17, 2013 03:17PM
#   Quote

I don't ride but would really like to be around, even if only in a supporting role

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
February 17, 2013 03:18PM
#   Quote

blah blah blah

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2013 10:43AM by brotherinarms.
February 17, 2013 03:37PM
#   Quote

Wow you dont have a clue. F*&ck it have fun with your club. Just please dont put anyone else in harms way. Just because you want to start an MC thats great. now you want to run with colors/Cuts. Then you start with the were gonna finish the fight. Go drink your beer and run around on your scooter. tell all the guys how tuff you are. Dont bump your gums at me. I run with an MC I know how we work.

February 17, 2013 03:39PM
#   Quote

blah blah blah

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2013 10:40AM by brotherinarms.
February 17, 2013 03:46PM
#   Quote

ok thats fair. how about this. i will shut my mouth if you would like to come shut it. i will give you my home address. you bring you r pussy ass down here. if by some miracle your tard ass makes it. you little pussy. Brotherinarms .you tab wearing cock sucking little cum gobbler. i hope you come down ill take you around town put you in a dress and let all the boys dance with you.

February 17, 2013 03:47PM
#   Quote

see i can call names too

February 17, 2013 03:52PM
#   Quote

my dad is the president of the boozefighter MC here in abilene

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 17, 2013 03:56PM
#   Quote

bitter are they affil. with the boozfighter 69 out of fort worth

February 17, 2013 03:57PM
#   Quote

blah blah blah

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2013 10:40AM by brotherinarms.
February 17, 2013 03:58PM
#   Quote

swamprock1968
bitter are they affil. with the boozfighter 69 out of fort worth

yeah thats where they go to meetings is in the south side of fort worth

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 17, 2013 03:59PM
#   Quote

swamprock1968
ok thats fair. how about this. i will shut my mouth if you would like to come shut it. i will give you my home address. you bring you r pussy ass down here. if by some miracle your tard ass makes it. you little pussy. Brotherinarms .you tab wearing cock sucking little cum gobbler. i hope you come down ill take you around town put you in a dress and let all the boys dance with you.

hey wait a minute...................dont put him in a dress, Im supposed to be the only dress wearer on this site!!!!!!!!!!!

February 17, 2013 04:04PM
#   Quote

choped up is a term used by many MC,s meaning they are not going to let you run colors in thier area.
And once again you need to know whats up before you start to asking people to join you. that is why i told you i would get someone to help you get started. i never threaten. I am not the Idiot. but if youkeep on with the names i just might start cry'n. I am very thin skinned, and i take stuff personal.

February 17, 2013 04:06PM
#   Quote

bitter. good people i rode with a few down at last years R.O.T. I see them around town now and again.

February 17, 2013 04:08PM
#   Quote

swamprock1968
bitter. good people i rode with a few down at last years R.O.T. I see them around town now and again.

both my parents are bikers
being rebellious like I am, Ive never evewn BEEN on a motorcycle

February 17, 2013 04:09PM
#   Quote

holy crap .. never say never Bitter i bet ya might find one comfy.

February 17, 2013 04:11PM
#   Quote

I never said I was going to be in charge, Im just trying to get the ball rolling.

February 17, 2013 04:14PM
#   Quote

WHAT no name calling. come on Brother dont give up the fight so easy. i got kleenex waiting. and i even got the suicide hot line on speed dial

February 17, 2013 04:19PM
#   Quote

blah blah blah

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2013 10:42AM by brotherinarms.
February 17, 2013 04:19PM
#   Quote

February 17, 2013 04:22PM
#   Quote

Wow... just wow. SOL! yay...

Sons of Liberty, Operations Officer

Sic Semper Tyrannis!
February 17, 2013 04:30PM
#   Quote

Brother you called me a jackass before i called you anything. your missunderstanding of the term Choped up is what got you fired up.. infact i stated i would get someone to help you out. in yourfirst post you stated.
"Why would you want to ride along someone who isnt willing to throw down for you when you need him the most and visa versa. "
"Not start fights, but by God we will finish them. Enough said."
sound like you the guy with fighting on his mind
all i said was i would put you in a dress and take you down town and let all the boys dance with you.

February 17, 2013 04:31PM
#   Quote

see no fighting on my part

February 17, 2013 04:31PM
#   Quote

ok im all in for a group hug.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!