Linking from a blog

Posted by LaSinverguenza 
February 19, 2013 08:06AM
#   Quote

Hi! I've started a new blog. (http://thebostonsbark.wordpress.com/) Is it ok to add a link to this forum on my blog?
Thanks!
February 19, 2013 02:16PM
#   Quote
Admin

You just did lol.. Yes, of course. We have a section for websites, blogs and links. thumbs up

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
February 19, 2013 02:19PM
#   Quote

Thanks. I just wasn't sure if it was ok to add this site to my page. Some folks are funny about being listed on others' pages.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2013 02:19PM by LaSinverguenza.
February 21, 2013 11:13AM
#   Quote

I put a link to this site on my siggy on a prepping forum and it kept disappearing ev time I put it there, after a post I would make. I asked a mod why and he said it was because they considered this site to be competition and it wasn't allowed. So I changed the link title to "The Three Muskateers" but left the url pointing here. That stayed, obv. the mods there didn't think is was necessary to make sure I wasn't pulling a fast one. heh heh heh

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
October 25, 2016 06:32AM
#   Quote

"Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you"

-Benjamin Franklin...

profound words for Kool-Aid drinking libtards to sink their teeth into!

The Right to Bear Arms Protects Every Other Right
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!