Looking for patches

Posted by oldsoldier 
May 18, 2010 07:13PM
#   Quote

Been looking for three % patches, oathkeeper and similar patches not having mush luck especially with the 3%er patches. Any ideas?
May 19, 2010 05:19PM
#   Quote

Try this link out

Patch Link
July 01, 2010 07:30AM
#   Quote

[www.ravenswoodenterprises.com]
the patches can be had here, great guy to deal with.
VETTOM
July 11, 2010 10:30PM
#   Quote

rangermade.us has some Nyeberg Flag patches. Shipping was free.
October 09, 2010 06:56PM
#   Quote

III % items

No patches here...but lots of other "III %" items. Otherwise, a custom embroidered patch is the next best bet...so far
October 27, 2010 06:54PM
#   Quote

Nice product line, NExtrm. I was actually gonna do the same thing that you did, but ran across your shop and figured it best not to cut into another brother's action. Good luck with the shop.
December 16, 2010 03:43PM
#   Quote

I have some three percenter/ Nyberg patches available. They are subdued with iron on backs. They are $3.00 each postage paid. I have them listed here if you would like to see a picture of them.

[cgi.ebay.com]
December 23, 2010 04:18PM
#   Quote

MOPartisanRanger
I have some three percenter/ Nyberg patches available. They are subdued with iron on backs. They are $3.00 each postage paid. I have them listed here if you would like to see a picture of them.

[cgi.ebay.com]

Can we order through you here or would you prefer we go through your ebay site?
January 07, 2011 07:11PM
#   Quote

www.camotech.com

She'll do custom orders too.
February 03, 2011 06:38AM
#   Quote

There is no icon that allows you to attach a photo of a patch.

Mac
March 28, 2011 08:26PM
#   Quote

been looking for arm patches myself, and also not having much luck. me and 5 or 6 of my closest friends and family are all ex or current law enforcement and or millitary, we are all 3pers and or oathkeepers and we are also a motorcycle club. our colors ( patches ) are black w/white print and displays the DONT TREAD ON ME flag , i found these patches on www.gadsenandculpeper.com realy good site with good quality stuff ( patches, hats, shirts ....... ) but we still want to include some sort of 3per patch on our cut ! if any body finds any thing or decides to make some please let me know . thanks freebird
March 29, 2011 06:04PM
#   Quote
Admin

This is all I wear on my vest...

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
March 31, 2011 05:27PM
#   Quote

Well done CM.
February 15, 2012 02:48PM
#   Quote

[www.gadsdenandculpeper.com]
March 01, 2012 10:18PM
#   Quote

[fortcarroll.com]
April 04, 2012 03:29PM
#   Quote

You gents have stated it already but I've had good experiences with Gadsden & Culpepper, they're heavy on the Gadsden flag stuff, theyve got 3per patches, molon labe, whatever. I got Velcro backed patches for $4 from them.

"We must all hang together or assuredly, we will all hang separately."
-Ben Franklin, 1776

"In any agenda, political or otherwise, there is a cost to be borne. Ask what it is and who will be paying. If you don't, the agendamakers will pick up the perfume of your silence like swamp panthers on the scent of blood, and the next thing you know, the person expected to bear the cost will be YOU, and you may not have what it takes to pay. "
-Quell
April 04, 2012 06:07PM
#   Quote

Thanks Stretch thumbs up

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
May 27, 2012 06:53AM
#   Quote

I am an Afghanistan at the moment, and as some of you may know... these people are pretty damn good at making affordable custom patches... If enough people are interested, I might be able to see what I can do

I already had some custom name tapes, a few "recon" and "sniper" tabs, and a custom front patch for my body armor... its all come out pretty damn good.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Now show me where it's legal to have any gun control law of any type what so ever. No? Didn't think so.
"Americans hold the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust their people with arms." - James Madison
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ." - Samuel Adams
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2012 06:54AM by ArmyScoutSniper.
May 27, 2012 07:37AM
#   Quote

That's an awesome idea.

Death becomes us all. Will you die on your feet or chained to a wall?

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. – Robert A. Heinlein
May 28, 2012 01:01AM
#   Quote

well if anyone is interested and can send me a picture or even a rough drawing I can go get some estimates

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Now show me where it's legal to have any gun control law of any type what so ever. No? Didn't think so.
"Americans hold the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust their people with arms." - James Madison
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ." - Samuel Adams
June 10, 2012 05:50PM
#   Quote

I would look on Amazon.com. They have a pretty good selection and also from some of the suppliers that others have listed.
July 02, 2012 06:11PM
#   Quote

Check out IIIGear.com

As a bonus, every Patriot who buys the patch below will be entered into the III Raffle for two separate prizes: The Millerized Shotgun and 2 slots in an upcoming class offered by John Mosby (details here).

My Blog: [BonnieGadsden.blogspot.com]
III Arms Blog: [IIIArms.blogspot.com] III Arms on Facebook: [www.facebook.com] III Arms on Twitter: [twitter.com]
III Citadel Website: [www.iiicitadel.com] III Citadel Blog: [iiicitadel.blogspot.com] III Citadel Facebook: [www.facebook.com]
August 26, 2012 01:15PM
#   Quote

Thinkin' about the UN symbol, with a fist/1 finger salute bustin' thru.

Whaddya'll think?

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
October 16, 2012 01:09PM
#   Quote

Here is another option for a patch.

Infidel Caps
November 22, 2012 03:43AM
#   Quote

sir i love that name badge.....

Charlie Mike
This is all I wear on my vest...

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ... God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion; what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." -- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787

Semper Paratus
December 31, 2012 01:08AM
#   Quote

I happen to find all my Three Percenter patches on amazon. if this helps.

BountyHunterBossk1
December 31, 2012 01:38AM
#   Quote
Admin

BountyHunterBossk1
I happen to find all my Three Percenter patches on amazon. if this helps.

It does actually! thumbs up

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
February 26, 2013 10:22PM
#   Quote

Hello. Im looking for a certain patch. I have seen it at the Day of Resistance rally in Ohio, but I didn't want to bother the gentlemen wearing it. It is kinda like a diamond shape and just says 3% on it. I thought it was good and I would like to know if anyone can point me in the right direction of attaining one. I'm new to the 3%'s and I hope I'm accepted as a true Patriot. Thank you all for your time. GOD bless.
February 28, 2013 04:28PM
#   Quote

hey guys here are a few patches that I thought that you would like.

[www.itstactical.com]

[www.ebay.com]

[www.ebay.com]

hope this helps
g8r
April 12, 2013 10:14PM
#   Quote

They have some real nice ones on amazon for less than $5. They already come with velcro on the back. I got some of these for my hat and tactical vest, and can swap them out for whatever the occasion calls for. They got different colors, too.

3% Flag patch
Molon Labe patch
Don't Tread on Me
2nd Amendment
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!