Looking for patches

Posted by oldsoldier 
October 13, 2013 10:29PM
#   Quote

This is what I have on my flecktarn , hit and run alley cat . Its actually a biker patch , but it has meaning to me
[www.ebay.com]
October 13, 2013 10:38PM
#   Quote

I also have , because of my heritage , a subdued Confederate flag patch and subdued Confederate seal . It may worth it to actually create patches that define the American Constitutional movement and simply resist tyranny .......the dont tread on me has been done to death , this is a new and unfortunate chapter in this nations history and we are freedoms defense , I get tired of explaining what III is to people . we need something that , at a glance , no explanation needed . Just my two cents .
October 22, 2013 10:30PM
#   Quote

[www.thethreepercenters.org]

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." - Captain John Parker
December 04, 2013 05:45PM
#   Quote

looking for III% stickers for my vehicle windows !!!! can anyone help me ???
December 04, 2013 10:41PM
#   Quote

mj1946
looking for III% stickers for my vehicle windows !!!! can anyone help me ???

Try this site

Cafe Press

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin 1775
January 25, 2014 09:26PM
#   Quote

as long as something is not copyrighted, my wife is learning how to use that new embroidery machine I bought her, and would make custom patches (again as long as the design is NOT copyrighted) - I know I would love a few III% VA patches for a couple hats and my vest
January 27, 2014 08:30PM
#   Quote

Not sure if anyone has posted it, so I apologize in advance if its already been answered, but where can I get my hands in a beret patch with the 3% emblem? Looking got one pentagon shaped with a black background with white stars and III- basically an inverted version of the common user images on here.

I don't mind sewing it on, though I am rather unfamiliar with how a beret patch is typically attached (sewing, iron-on, etc).

Sorry again if its been asked and answered. Still new here by about... A day? Lol so I'm still figuring this whole thing out as I go.

~Mr. 86
January 27, 2014 11:17PM
#   Quote

Beret patches are typically sewed on. You can get gear at [www.gadsdenandculpeper.com]
January 27, 2014 11:51PM
#   Quote

Thanks Jairme, I'll check it out

~Mr. 86
February 22, 2014 12:15PM
#   Quote

gadsden and culpeper also have a selection of III% patches and shirts, flags and other products
June 29, 2014 08:36PM
#   Quote

StretchArmstrong
You gents have stated it already but I've had good experiences with Gadsden & Culpepper, they're heavy on the Gadsden flag stuff, theyve got 3per patches, molon labe, whatever. I got Velcro backed patches for $4 from them.
August 08, 2014 01:56PM
#   Quote

Tacticalgearjunkie.com has really nice custom patches and other items with III% symbols including ejection port dust covers.

I purchased a patch from them and it is good quality and am very pleased with it overall.
August 08, 2014 03:25PM
#   Quote

Um......cool stuff but why the Mexican hat patch? Was that for their Mexican sister company?

Blue helmets contrast well with black iron sights....
August 08, 2014 04:36PM
#   Quote

StuckinAZ
Tacticalgearjunkie.com has really nice custom patches and other items with III% symbols including ejection port dust covers.

I purchased a patch from them and it is good quality and am very pleased with it overall.
Ordered from them for several patches and a hat.. good quality I would recommend it as well..

Gimme liberty or gimme some ammo and I'll get it myself..
Rest in Paradise Sheepdog
November 15, 2014 07:48AM
#   Quote

I got mine from Gadsden and culpepper via Amazon. Wanted to post pic of my condor cap with them but don't see a browse/attach feature.
November 19, 2014 07:03PM
#   Quote
Admin

recurve
I got mine from Gadsden and culpepper via Amazon. Wanted to post pic of my condor cap with them but don't see a browse/attach feature.

Tinypic.com and other image hosting sites work well for that. The image urls should automatically embed the images.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
April 05, 2015 09:12PM
#   Quote

For those who are looking for a Threeper Challenge Coin you need to check out these coins on eBay.. Item number 121614886444.

[www.ebay.com]
July 24, 2015 01:35AM
#   Quote

Here's the best place I found. Sorry to be late to the party.

[www.gadsdenandculpeper.com]

TK
August 13, 2015 03:55PM
#   Quote

The best customhand sewn embroidery patches made right here in the Heartland of the USA Kansas City!!! We can embroider any design you have email us the art work or tell us what you want. The Chop Shop can and does embroidery on leather biker vests makes patches sews on hats T Shirts Whatever you have we can stitch it!! Get Chopped baby! Check out our website and Social Media Sites to stay in contact.

The Chop Shop
Heath (owner)
816-252-7333
[chopshopkc.com]
FB: [www.facebook.com]
Twitter: [twitter.com]
instagram: [instagram.com]
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2015 03:57PM by Renegadez.
January 14, 2016 10:19PM
#   Quote

Old Soldier,

Have you checked out Amazon, e-Bay and Gadsden & Culpepper? There are other sources, too that you can search for. Bet you'll find a couple at Amazon or on e-Bay that you like.

Good luck!

Sparks, KF5YMP
April 14, 2016 09:59PM
#   Quote

IIIGear.com has some great stuff.
April 15, 2016 12:23AM
#   Quote

Ive got some of these laying around some where...

[www.gadsdenandculpeper.com]
April 24, 2016 10:09AM
#   Quote

oldsoldier
Been looking for three % patches, oathkeeper and similar patches not having mush luck especially with the 3%er patches. Any ideas?
April 24, 2016 10:10AM
#   Quote

amazon has a good amount, different kinds too. happy searching.
March 02, 2017 12:07AM
#   Quote

Ebay man, I have so may morale patches now, and I bought them all off Ebay.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!