Rules and Code of Conduct

Posted by alias1776 
April 09, 2010 01:30PM
#   Quote
Admin

Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately, permanently or temporarily being banned (and your service provider being informed).

If a user continues to break rules, the said users account will be reviewed by the threepercenter.org's administrators and removed if need be. It is at the sole discretion of the administrators to remove violating accounts. Users may request via email (alias1776 [at] threepercenter.org) a review of their accounts deletion.

The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the Administrators and Moderators of this site have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic, post or comment at any time should they see fit under the guidelines specified below. You agree that the Administrators and Moderators of this forum have the right to send a private message with a warning and or censor any forum user who is in violation of forum policy.

1. Profanity: Explicit profanity/swearing is not allowed, and under no circumstances will we allow any profanity to be directed toward another person and will result in a warning.

2. Flaming And Condescending Messages: Messages personally attacking, calling names, or otherwise harassing or being condescending to another forum member or any ethnic or religious group will be removed or moved away from the General Forum for further review, based on the Moderators decision along with a warning.

3. If the thread/post/message is flame-bait, it will be locked or removed without notice. Individual flame-bait may be deleted or edited at the Moderators' discretion. Certain users who continue to post flame-bait or engage in other questionable practices (such as trolling) may be subject to a ban.

4. If the thread turns into pure flaming, it will be locked or removed without notice. Sometimes a Moderator or Administrator may split the thread or delete certain portions in order to keep the discussion going.

5. If a thread is spam it will be removed and likely will result in a ban.

6. Adult Content/Violence/Illegal Activity: Messages containing sexually oriented/violent/illegal dialog, images, content, or links to such will be deleted. Messages with links to or suggesting illegal activity will also be deleted. These actions could result in a ban.

7. Please keep discussions on topic.

8. It is an extreme lack of tact to post a PM exchange between two people. Posting private messages without the permission of the author is almost universally considered extremely poor etiquette and compromises users privacy. If there is an abuse, then notifying a Moderator or an Administrator is proper, especially if it is harassment, but any other posting of PM's would be totally inappropriate. If you have an issue with a private message that requires action, even from a Moderator, you should address them to another moderator or an Administrator. Flagrant abuses of this policy could lead to a ban from the community.

When Posting:

1. When writing a post, please space paragraphs with a blank line in between them for better readability.

2. Please do not write posts in all uppercase letters, as it looks as if you are screaming at the people reading your post.

3.If you have found a post that you feel is inappropriate or that violates forum policies, please contact either a moderator, or an administrator.
April 30, 2010 09:15AM
#   Quote

These seem to be very fair rules for the proper discourse among Patriots.
April 30, 2010 09:28AM
#   Quote
Admin

I think so. Most of it is to keep things running smooth while some parts are included due to the hosting providers TOS. Most people here are polite anyway thumbs up

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
May 16, 2010 09:25PM
#   Quote

Read
May 16, 2010 11:14PM
#   Quote
Admin

Right on!

I might drop the "s" or "f" bomb on occasion, but I'll try to keep things civil. My belief is that if you aren't offending "some"body, you aren't doing your job right winking smiley

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
May 17, 2010 11:46AM
#   Quote
Admin

Well, the "s" and "f" bombs are perfectly ligit... Its more about profanity aimed at others or what not. But yeah, obviously as long as things are civil, there is no harm. Everyone here is civil as far as I can tell.. and I really don't see much reason to worry... though I'm sure at some point we'll get a few odd balls or "haters". That would be expected from time to time and we can always just rid ourselves of them lol

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
May 17, 2010 03:28PM
#   Quote

If only it were that easy in the real world... LOL!
May 17, 2010 03:37PM
#   Quote
Admin

I'm a pretty decent troll hunter. OTOH, I'm an idiot magnet as well.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
August 25, 2010 01:16AM
#   Quote
Admin

parnelli
If only it were that easy in the real world... LOL!

LMMFAO!! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2010 01:16AM by alias1776.
August 25, 2010 07:03PM
#   Quote

I'll drink to that!
October 13, 2010 03:02AM
#   Quote

Hooah
October 21, 2010 12:11AM
#   Quote
Admin

Also... if anybody (myself included) post anything about gov informants (jimstatch) or conspiracy theory stuff, please honestly state what degree of credibility you place in it with links to back it up. OTOH, if you find that you have posted something that is COINTEL crumbs, please edit your post by adding an addendum (FRAGO for you Army people).

[www.youtube.com]
October 22, 2010 08:16PM
#   Quote
Admin

Good idea Charlie Mike!

January 31, 2013 03:00PM
#   Quote

Very reasonable and decent rules
January 31, 2013 03:14PM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike
Also... if anybody (myself included) post anything about gov informants (jimstatch) or conspiracy theory stuff, please honestly state what degree of credibility you place in it with links to back it up. OTOH, if you find that you have posted something that is COINTEL crumbs, please edit your post by adding an addendum (FRAGO for you Army people).

Wouldnt one of the points about being a critical thinker/conspiracy buff be that you shoud
ALWAYS investigate the credibility of whatever you are reading about for yourself?

“I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it and, as in other religions, few people dare to inspect it for fear of losing their bearings in mystery or paradox."
- John Steinbeck

Porvidacs.com
January 31, 2013 04:03PM
#   Quote

Some of us are not conspiracy theorists, but we do appreciate the heads up

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
January 31, 2013 04:08PM
#   Quote
Admin

Hahaha!

[www.youtube.com]
January 31, 2013 06:15PM
#   Quote

DAMN STRAIGHT! Dido that!
January 31, 2013 06:18PM
#   Quote

lol

“I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it and, as in other religions, few people dare to inspect it for fear of losing their bearings in mystery or paradox."
- John Steinbeck

Porvidacs.com
January 31, 2013 06:27PM
#   Quote
Admin

Yup, those are my hands. Most painful tattoo so far.

[www.youtube.com]
January 31, 2013 06:41PM
#   Quote

Man, my hands were the worst. The knuckles were horrible, the tops of my hands were even worse! Ill see if I can take a picture.

- John Steinbeck

Porvidacs.com
February 15, 2013 07:20PM
#   Quote

no ink on hands/fingers yet, but have 2 sleeves(into the pit on one side) and an almost full frontal, the nips and belly button are hell....
July 05, 2013 11:35PM
#   Quote

Hello all! NOT really new here, just couldn't get logged in using my old Profile... Guess I forgot my password sad smiley Anyway, glad to be back in!

~UNA STAMUS~
July 17, 2013 05:04PM
#   Quote

What was your last Screen name Willie?

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
January 08, 2014 06:57PM
#   Quote

Those that would sacrifice their liberty for security, deserve neither.
American Patriot
January 08, 2014 07:02PM
#   Quote

The difference between an Amateur and a Professional:

The Amateur will practice a drill until he gets it right and be satisfied.

A Professional will practice a drill until he cannot get it wrong, and still practice.
March 04, 2014 12:43AM
#   Quote

Read it and will comply
AF1
April 13, 2014 05:14PM
#   Quote

Fair rules. Thx!

Mike F
March 22, 2015 05:22PM
#   Quote

WILCO!
May 02, 2015 04:45PM
#   Quote

Agreed!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!