Rules and Code of Conduct

Posted by alias1776 
June 15, 2015 10:54AM
#   Quote

thumbs up
January 06, 2016 03:47PM
#   Quote

Hi-I'm new to the site and I hope this is not inappropriate- I would like to see if anyone that is involved in the administration of this site would like to come on my radio show. The name of my show is Night Shades.
If anyone would like to come on board some Saturday evening I would really appreciate it.
please email me at : oldhippieradio@yahoo.com
Thank You
Tim Houlihan
January 06, 2016 03:49PM
#   Quote

Timothy
Hi-I'm new to the site and I hope this is not inappropriate- I would like to see if anyone that is involved in the administration of this site would like to come on my radio show. The name of my show is Night Shades.
If anyone would like to come on board some Saturday evening I would really appreciate it.
Thank You
Tim Houlihan
I think Sail Man is who you need to talk to first.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
January 06, 2016 07:58PM
#   Quote

Actually you'll want to PM Alias1776, he's the Administrator.
January 06, 2016 09:59PM
#   Quote

ENblock
oh yeah, forgot about him! Wtf is he anyway? I never see him post anything anymore. confused smiley

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
January 06, 2016 11:46PM
#   Quote

Just one of the volunteer moderators.
January 06, 2016 11:48PM
#   Quote

Why are you not a mod EN ?

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
January 07, 2016 12:09AM
#   Quote

No one ever asked me.
January 07, 2016 01:41AM
#   Quote

scout-one
ENblock
oh yeah, forgot about him! Wtf is he anyway? I never see him post anything anymore. confused smiley

He pops up from time to time but bein' he's in New York and has people lookin' to him for guidance, he's kinda got a full plate.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
January 07, 2016 08:55AM
#   Quote

Gotcha.

January 10, 2016 01:18PM
#   Quote

I have read and understand the rules and code of conduct. Thank you admin for setting up a site/ community as this one.
May 07, 2016 08:44PM
#   Quote

Glad I foundya. Old school Army, 'nam. Really enjoy the posts.
Never thought I'd see our country slide this far left. Glad to find some
People to discuss it with.... Thanks
May 11, 2016 11:59PM
#   Quote
Admin

scout-one
ENblock

I'm alive! lol, I've been fairly busy and lots of personal matters that have required much of my attention. I still check in XD

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
May 12, 2016 05:23AM
#   Quote

alias1776
scout-one
ENblock

I'm alive! lol, I've been fairly busy and lots of personal matters that have required much of my attention. I still check in XD
There you are! Howdy! Lol

July 06, 2016 01:27PM
#   Quote

Affirmative.

"The 'militia' was the entire adult male citizenry, who were not simply allowed to keep their own arms, but affirmatively required to do so.… With slight variations, the different colonies imposed a duty to keep arms and to muster occasionally for drill upon virtually every able-bodied white man between the age of majority and a designated cut-off age. Moreover, the duty to keep arms applied to every household, not just to those containing persons subject to militia service. Thus the over-aged and seamen, who were exempt from militia service, were required to keep arms for law enforcement and for the defense of their homes."
Don B. Kates, Second Amendment scholar
July 17, 2016 07:54PM
#   Quote

Read and agreed

God Bless America

Semperfngfi
July 25, 2016 01:33PM
#   Quote

scout-one
Timothy
Thank You
Tim Houlihan
I think Sail Man is who you need to talk to first.

This is all I could find on the topic of Night Shades, other then the poison version.

Not sure if this was the one mentioned, but I sure as hell don't have plans to chat on any stinking radio show lol

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
September 21, 2016 10:36PM
#   Quote

Fair enough...

I'm just a God fearing, flag waving, patriotic, old jarhead Jeffersonian Constitutionalist. Nothing to see here, keep moving, unless you want to talk guns or politics or anything else that I deem interesting...in other words, get in touch.
September 29, 2016 06:01PM
#   Quote

im looking for patriots in North Caroilina
October 21, 2016 03:11PM
#   Quote

Hi, Everyone happy to be on board. I have been and still am an Oath Keeper very interested in the C.P.T aspect of Oath Keepers.. My roots are in R.I,, I am a U.S. Navy Vet, a Retired Police Officer.

Thank You, Horace
October 26, 2016 12:33PM
#   Quote

New to the site as well. Just not liking what's going on these days. Thanks for all the info on the site. Roots are in Texas.
October 26, 2016 12:37PM
#   Quote

Well we're happy to have ya morris, feel free to join on in on the discussions , share your concerns, fears and ideas !

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
November 10, 2016 10:02AM
#   Quote

I'M a newbie here...
I'M making my first meeting this weekend & I AM EXCITED!!!
My fiance & I are both ready for this. We live for the most part, to ourselves.
Stick to the basics in life; hunting, fishing, growing our food, etc.

It is beyond my descriptive vocabulary what has evolved over time & come to be accepted & by which must be tolerated accordingly in this age and time, out of those who have no morals or dignity and no idea of the concept.
November 10, 2016 10:24AM
#   Quote

Welcome to the boards, and a hearty hello from the wasteland of Utah.

Post a message on the forum later to tell us about your meeting.

Looking forward to having you and yours here.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
March 15, 2017 09:40PM
#   Quote
Admin

Definition of Flaming

"flaming
An online argument that becomes nasty or derisive, where insulting a party to the discussion takes precedence over the objective merits of one side or another."

Please see rule two for how this applies to this thread.
March 17, 2017 03:01PM
#   Quote

Was wondering, are females allowed to join???
March 17, 2017 03:03PM
#   Quote

Definitely mama bear, welcome to the fight.

JWF
March 17, 2017 03:11PM
#   Quote

Mamabear
Yea definatly..We use questionable language but feel free to tell us to shut up if it's too much (especially me I got a sewer mouth lol) We've got Pastors, Liberals, Cross Dressers, people who swing both ways, rednecks ...just about any type of person you can think of ,I think Sradeskie(site admin.) would blow a blood vessel and be banning people left and right if we started discriminating against people...anyways welcome to the threeper forum mamabear.

"Know eveything; believe nothing; prepare for anything."
March 18, 2017 11:14PM
#   Quote
Admin

JWF
Mamabear
Yea definatly..We use questionable language but feel free to tell us to shut up if it's too much (especially me I got a sewer mouth lol) We've got Pastors, Liberals, Cross Dressers, people who swing both ways, rednecks ...just about any type of person you can think of ,I think Sradeskie(site admin.) would blow a blood vessel and be banning people left and right if we started discriminating against people...anyways welcome to the threeper forum mamabear.

Im an equal opportunity admin.

You get banned for violating the rules, not because of who you are.
March 18, 2017 11:19PM
#   Quote

this site has been up almost ten years and I think less than ten people have ever been permanently banned

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!