Removing all emotion and seeing what North Korea says about the USA, why not watch and see if it is true for yourself outside of the programming of American propoganda

Posted by 2farinland 
October 28, 2013 10:22AM
#   Quote

[www.youtube.com]

Published on Jan 24, 2013

[www.baghdadinvest.com] Check this out from the person who posted: On a trip to visit family in Seoul in April, I was approached by a man and a woman who claimed to be North Korean defectors. They presented me with a DVD that recently came into their possession and asked me to translate it. They also asked me to post the completed film on the Internet so that it could reach a worldwide audience. I believed what I was told and an agreement was made to protect their identities (and mine).

Despite my concerns about what I was viewing when I returned home, I proceeded to translate and post the film on You Tube because of the film's extraordinary content. I have now made public my belief that this film was never intended for a domestic audience in the DPRK. Instead, I believe that these people, who presented themselves as 'defectors' specifically targeted me because of my reputation as a translator and interpreter.

Furthermore, I now believe these people work for the DPRK. The fact that I have continued to translate and post the film in spite of this belief does not make me complicit in their intention to spread their ideology. I chose to keep posting this film because - regardless of who made it - I believe people should see it because of the issues it raises and I stand by my right to post it for people to share and discuss freely with each other.

I have translated this film, laid in the English voice over and subtitles, and on legal advice have blurred the identity of the presenter and/or blacked out certain elements.

Special Forces De Oppresso Liber
[www.youtube.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2013 10:23AM by 2farinland.
October 28, 2013 11:55AM
#   Quote

Yea, another classic example of the "POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK"!

So much of the self proclaimed guides of the proverbial Rabbit Hole
are typically full of half-truths so you'll get some insights but
stops or redirects it so you don't see the mind control techniques
they themselves are using on you with this limited awareness!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!