About threepercenter.org

Posted by alias1776 
February 21, 2014 09:18PM
#   Quote

You're there, bro!

Just keep to your oath, to uphold and defend The Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC!

Find you a group of like-minded individuals that you can trust and TRAIN!

Prep, prep, and prep.

And more ammo.

Always more ammo.winking smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
February 21, 2014 09:26PM
#   Quote

Always

Working on some peeps here. Hopefully they will come out of the shadows when they are ready, soon.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
February 21, 2014 09:47PM
#   Quote

Airb0rne4325
Always

Working on some peeps here. Hopefully they will come out of the shadows when they are ready, soon.

lf they don't wise up and bad goes to worse, you can always head my way brother!smileys with beer

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
February 21, 2014 09:59PM
#   Quote

Preciate it
Immensely

Got people here but they are nervous. Family men that want what's best but don't want to endanger their families either.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
[m.youtube.com]
February 21, 2014 10:00PM
#   Quote

badday
You're there, bro!

Just keep to your oath, to uphold and defend The Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC!

Find you a group of like-minded individuals that you can trust and TRAIN!

Prep, prep, and prep.

And more ammo.

Always more ammo.winking smiley

there are some of us who have never served. We have the prepping down but the training is lacking. My friends and I who are likeminded live outside of the city by choice. We would like to find veterans who can educate us.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
February 21, 2014 10:03PM
#   Quote

Some of the education is profitable.
Moving under fire, leap frogging, banana peel, on line, squad size movements, etc

More than that would maybe do harm than good

[m.youtube.com]
February 21, 2014 10:09PM
#   Quote

Airb0rne4325
Some of the education is profitable.
Moving under fire, leap frogging, banana peel, on line, squad size movements, etc

More than that would maybe do harm than good[/quote

since my friends and I are in the country therefore less urban situations, I was thinking perhaps a Vietnam veteran who had boots on the ground might be beneficial do to the terrain etc. Could I be off base with that idea? Also, is leapfrogging similar to bounding over watch?

Volbeat
February 21, 2014 10:10PM
#   Quote

Most can be found on-line.

Good to learn fire team tactics but don't be afraid to think outside the box.

lf you go by the book, they'll know what you're gonna do and when you're gonna do it so it would be wise to throw 'em a curve ball.

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
February 21, 2014 10:19PM
#   Quote

badday
Most can be found on-line.

Good to learn fire team tactics but don't be afraid to think outside the box.

lf you go by the book, they'll know what you're gonna do and when you're gonna do it so it would be wise to throw 'em a curve ball.

I picked up some books from an army navy store. Looks to be instructional books from the 80's. One is fm 17-95 Calvary. Have the instructional tactics changed since then? I've been looking through them to learn a few things but to also look for holes in their tactics so to speak.

Volbeat
February 21, 2014 10:33PM
#   Quote

Try to find a newer one.

Shit evolves.

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
February 21, 2014 10:46PM
#   Quote

badday
Try to find a newer one.

Shit evolves.

gotcha, thanks

Volbeat
zrz
March 01, 2014 08:39AM
#   Quote

alias1776
About Three Percenter

ThreePercenter.ORG is a Three Percenter community website promoting the ideals of liberty, freedom and a constitutional government restrained by law.

This site is run by freedom-loving Americans, however we can enjoy the company of those from other nations who share our cause.

What is a Three Percenter?

The Three Percent concept and idea was created by Mike Vanderboegh.

Roughly three percent of the population fought for liberty at any given time during the American war for Independence. With a colonial population of 2,500,000 to 3,000,000 only about 250,000 men served during the war with never more than 90,000 men serving at any given time.

Historians have estimated that approximately 40-45% of the colonists supported the rebellion while 15-20% of the population of the thirteen colonies remained loyal to the British Crown. The remaining 35-45% attempted to remain neutral.

A note: Threepercenter.org does not directly represent Three Percenters everywhere, we do however share in the Three Percenter spirit and ideology (and identify ourselves as Three Percenters). We cherish and work to defend our 2nd Amendment rights along with all our rights and liberties.

Please visit The Sipsey Street Irregulars, Mike Vanderboegh's, blog. Mike Vanderboegh is the founder of the Three Percent movement and idea. (Therepercenter.org is not affiliated).
zrz
March 01, 2014 08:39AM
#   Quote

Are there any members from New Hampshire?
March 01, 2014 02:11PM
#   Quote

I just registered on the III. I work with GOA, and am a life member of AZ citizen defense league ,AZCDL. I hope to learn and add my 2 cents when it seems appropriate.
March 01, 2014 03:05PM
#   Quote

dasing
I just registered on the III. I work with GOA, and am a life member of AZ citizen defense league ,AZCDL. I hope to learn and add my 2 cents when it seems appropriate.

minimum wage increased...your 2 cents will cost 6 now ! grinning smiley

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
March 05, 2014 09:28PM
#   Quote

If you want to read something interesting, read the Treaty of Paris of 1783. In article III, we still pay royalties to the Crown for his business venture in discovering America. Therefore, why are we paying royalties to the crown IF we won the war. Or is the victory of the American Revolution propaganda to indoctrinate us with our nationalistic fervor?
March 05, 2014 09:44PM
#   Quote

Yea I've been hearing about for a few years now,
but I keep procrastinating in doing that! Thanks
for reminding us!

Same thing is being said about the Japanese never
really surrendered either, and we paid reparations
as well, including giving our decommissioned WWII
Aircraft Carriers as free steel for their manufacturing
industries! And that the signing of surrender on the
Battleship with McArthur was a staged farce!
March 05, 2014 10:17PM
#   Quote

Douglas Dietrich talks about that and more :

[www.youtube.com]
March 12, 2014 09:05PM
#   Quote

Hello, new member here from SC. I was researching second amendment rights and stumbled across some information about 3%er's. I was born in South Korea, adopted, and been here in since I was 4 months old. I'll say this much, I may not have been born on American soil, but I'd bleed red, white, and blue if I could. I'm lucky to be here and my debt to pay is to be a loyal patriot to this country. I've been looking for a group of like-minded folks and it looks like I might have found that here. Look forward to being a part of this community!
March 13, 2014 09:27PM
#   Quote

Welcome from Michigan. Visited Osan for a month back in early 80 and was fortunate to take the bus up to Seoul and play tourist for the day. Mighty glad I did so. The country/terrain reminded me of back home.

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
April 17, 2014 11:39AM
#   Quote

Just joined. USMC Vietnam veteran,Oath keepers,Tea Party member. I'd be proud to help this organization any way I can.
April 22, 2014 10:02PM
#   Quote

Hello I just heard about 3%ers at Walmart lol . And I have been trying to do a lot of research and I have read and understand and strongly believe with all my heart all 10 principles of the 3 percenter . I have questions and one is I want to get a 3%er tattoo to fog with the sleeve I am working on and it is second amendment themed which I also strongly believe In, so I want to make sure it is ok as I don't belong to any organization in relation to 3%er nor have I been in a branch of the military and police force just a believer civilian so do I have to be in any organization or are there civilian 3%er cause if so then here I am and I am going froward with the tattoo any info would be appreciated
Thank you
may the right to keep and bear arms live on
April 23, 2014 09:52AM
#   Quote

badday

Shit evolves.

I like that saying instead of "Shit Happens". More modern and all that... lol
July 09, 2014 09:09PM
#   Quote

Just joined first group I have ever joined. Proud to be apart.
July 10, 2014 12:11AM
#   Quote

Cool! Introduce myself at the introduction selection
where everyone else can welcome you!
July 10, 2014 01:25PM
#   Quote

I live in Georgia and just joined this site. I believe that if the people of this country need to start standing unified against our government who is try to control us and turn us into their little robots. I am glad I got on this site because we do need to protect our rights under the constitution.
July 10, 2014 01:54PM
#   Quote
Admin

I'm still around. Sorry I haven't been posting much. Been bust being sober.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
July 10, 2014 04:18PM
#   Quote

Glad to see you still hanging in there!

Isn't it weird how $100 bills are like twenties now!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2014 04:19PM by ENblock.
July 10, 2014 04:21PM
#   Quote
Admin

Yup... that's why I'm buying silver. I have 40 troy ounces.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
July 10, 2014 04:22PM
#   Quote

Cool!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!