About threepercenter.org

Posted by alias1776 
December 25, 2014 11:21PM
#   Quote

Thanks for the great organization. Word is going out, we will take our country back.

Mississippi Hippy
December 30, 2014 10:58PM
#   Quote

Greetings, I can see this is an older post, but as I am new here I have a question. I am about 95% certain that I am a 3%er but some I speak too are trying to say that this is only something exmiliatary can claim. If you search for what it represents in the biker community, it says ex-military or law enforcement. I don't want to be accused of stolen valor. So what is the correct answer?

I read the blog here and then found your page: [sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com]

Thank you and carry on.
December 30, 2014 11:11PM
#   Quote
Admin

Military experience is not necessary.

It's icing on the cake.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
December 31, 2014 01:31AM
#   Quote

Hello I'm new to the website, I am from chicago and believe in everything three per-centers stand for. I am glad to be a threeper I am a strong believer in the constitution and am very concerned about what has been going on in this country.More than that, I am worried about what will happen to our country as well as the constitution as we know it, if there were no dedicated people such as all of you on this site. I am proud to be a member and am willing to assist in any way necessary. please do not hesitate to contact me if there is a group near chicago. Thank you.

david575584@yahoo.com

"when tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty"
January 17, 2015 07:34AM
#   Quote

This seems like a worthy cause.
March 22, 2015 05:35PM
#   Quote

I saw the recent VICE video and if they hate ya, I'm in the right place.
March 22, 2015 05:38PM
#   Quote

I keep hearing about this VICE video, if someone would post a link it would be appreciated.

Edit: nevermind, I found it.

"If all else fails, vote from the roof tops."
"Do not confuse my country with it's current ruler."
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2015 05:46PM by S.Snow.
March 22, 2015 05:49PM
#   Quote

I have just found this outfit and I can t say how happy it makes me feel , I haven't felt good about this country for a long time and I thought it was me alone.But now I see I'm not the only one that thinks my country's getting run in the shit hole! It's good to know there's still hope.
March 24, 2015 08:03PM
#   Quote

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I believe the time draws near.
March 27, 2015 12:40PM
#   Quote

fEDup1211986
Hello im new here,i am from western NC and would like to say that im happy to be a part of this web site,i am not offiliated with any groups as of right now,but i would appreciate any and all info that anyone has for me,thank you.

ED[/quote

Just starting here, as well, Ed. I am in Roanoke, Va. I saw the 3% deal on HBO and joined because they shared my feelings not because they told me what to think. Leftist libs will never see the difference. Anyway, new here with you and wanted to say "hello" and meet like minded people.
March 28, 2015 09:19PM
#   Quote

Hello I'm new to the site but have been a believer my intier life,long before I knew of your site. I have a voice that I feel needs to be heard.....
March 29, 2015 02:03PM
#   Quote

I live in the country on a farm and the cops harass me because of the way I look and my view's.. I say its harassment, they say its for my safftiy...
April 07, 2015 01:20PM
#   Quote

I am in MA are u here in my state ? I would like to join 10 year Vet honorable discharge . Can anybody help me ? Contact info ? kinda cloke and dagger so far
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2015 01:29PM by CaptianTer.
April 07, 2015 03:21PM
#   Quote

All you have to be is a patriot that's willing to stand up against people and ideal's that are trying to re-write the constitution that our country was founded on, those amendments were drafted for a reason, to protect the people from total government control, if we loose that, we loose freedom. Also, personal opinion, you can not be part of the large herd of sheeple that roams the country side..........you have to be a sheep dog, fight the wolves and let the sheep graze.

Question everything!!!!! The truth is somewhere.....

Know guns, Know freedom
No guns, No Freedom
April 13, 2015 10:43AM
#   Quote

Hello Alias1776:

I have been curious since seeing a report on TV where it was stated (by your organization) that only 3% of the colonists supported the effort for independence. Having done some research, I found several sources that state that combined militia and actual armies for the US totaled over 350,000. That would reflect about 14% of the total population. Given that even in 1776 about 51% of the population was female; given that at least 25% of our population would be under the age of 12, and so on....that would mean that a very large of the able-bodied men of the time would have been fighting for independence, wouldn't it?

Even so, 14% is significantly higher than 3%, we both can agree??

Finally, the current active membership in our armed forces is 1,429,000. Our total population is currently 350,000,000 give or take. We have the strongest, most efficient armed forces in the world. And the percentage of men and women serving is only 13% of our total population. If we can defend ourselves across the world today with 1% fewer than we had in 1776, seems your assertion that only 3% is faulty.

Math cannot be wrong and I am honest in my reported numbers Alias. Maybe you should change the name of your organization to the 13 or 14 percenters. Disregard the fact that most of the men serving the cause in 1776 had wives, children, and elderly parents and in-laws who were at home supporting them and their cause. Which would greatly increase the percentage of those supporting the cause by supplying food, arms, materiale, etc; by giving moral support; by gving financial support, etc. All things I am sure you and your members need also. The war and your cause could not have been waged without those non-combatant supports, right?

Other sites say that between 35 and 45 percent of colonists actively were in support of independence, about 30% were neutral, and the remainder--between 25 and 35% were Tories.

Hoping you can counter my information in a rational manner. Please educate me.
April 13, 2015 10:45AM
#   Quote
Admin

I had to cheat to pass math in my junior year.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
April 13, 2015 11:28AM
#   Quote

That's why statisticians love statistics, because you
can create your own numbers to fit a desired result
by simply altering the definitions of the various groups
to either increase or decrease the numbers!

The anti constructionalists are famous for including people
well into their twenties in their definition of a child and police
shooting criminals to increase their statistical numbers of
gun violence against children as an argument against the
second amendment in the Bill of Rights!

So naturally if you want to artificially increase the
amount of people who where actually pulling triggers
against the King's Forces, you'll broaden the definition
of combatants to include everything remotely associated
with the revolutionary war no matter how remotely as
those who where actually and literally taking up arms
against the King's Forces!
Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2015 11:54AM by ENblock.
April 13, 2015 11:46AM
#   Quote

Let me guess... you're a Obama supporter right...? We all know Obama is killing this country and trying to put the blame on other people or flat out LIES about it!
April 13, 2015 11:54AM
#   Quote

As far as you're numbers go my friend.. It's not about the name,it's our beliefs that matter to us. I beet you're one of those people that tell you're kid's not to do drugs and then go hide in you're room and get high and I believe they call that a hypocrite..
April 13, 2015 11:55AM
#   Quote

Back to work now and that is another thing you probably know nothing about
April 13, 2015 11:58AM
#   Quote

From what I understand roughly 3% of colonial people started the revolution, 3% of the population decided not to be sheeple and fight; starting with protests like the Boston tea party, then the movement gained momentum and more people joined. To me, doesn't matter what the actual percentage was, if it was historically recorded as 35%, I'm sure this would be the 35%er website. Either way, it's the mind set that matters, further more I hope we are not the 3% but rather the 50% or 60%

Question everything!!!!! The truth is somewhere.....

Know guns, Know freedom
No guns, No Freedom
April 13, 2015 12:11PM
#   Quote

I would like us to be the 100%,but that would never happen because we have our freedom of choice! But alas, only 3% of the population started the revolutionary movement. As their successes grew so did their numbers. We are exactly in the same position now as we were in the mid 1700's. A group of citizens who are facing a tyrannical government that controls the greatest military fighting force the world has ever seen. We won then, we will win now. Same shit, different day.

"If all else fails, vote from the roof tops."
"Do not confuse my country with it's current ruler."
April 13, 2015 12:36PM
#   Quote

Patriot247
To me, doesn't matter what the actual percentage was, if it was historically recorded as 35%, I'm sure this would be the 35%er website. Either way, it's the mind set that matters...

There it is. Don't get hung up on the number, dig the idea.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
August 23, 2015 07:00PM
#   Quote

Hello, I'm in ENC and looking for patriots in my area. Just to see what they are doing and see if I can help out in the field of Communication.

Those Who Prepare will SURVIVE

AFSG
September 02, 2015 09:33PM
#   Quote

Hello fellow Patriots - Just joined up, been following the website for a little while. Been reading up on Oath Keepers quite a bit and found this, so decided to put my name in the hat. Looks like there's a lot of reading up to be done here, trying to educate myself before the SHTF. Gotta know what's what so I can spread the word.
November 08, 2015 01:52AM
#   Quote

Looking forward to helping further this Org. in its pursuit of Defending The Constitution and Our Families, this Country and what it Stands for. AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! Thanks for the Invite!!
November 08, 2015 11:45AM
#   Quote

Great stuff New from Tampa Florida here!

Another promise, another seed
Another packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed
And all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
November 08, 2015 11:50AM
#   Quote

S.Snow
I would like us to be the 100%,but that would never happen because we have our freedom of choice! But alas, only 3% of the population started the revolutionary movement. As their successes grew so did their numbers. We are exactly in the same position now as we were in the mid 1700's. A group of citizens who are facing a tyrannical government that controls the greatest military fighting force the world has ever seen. We won then, we will win now. Same shit, different day.
Great stuff S.Snow. Rise up

Another promise, another seed
Another packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed
And all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
November 26, 2015 01:22PM
#   Quote

Charlie Mike
This is the land of the free because we are the brave.

I can't agree that this is the land of the free (anymore) but I'm all in for the brave. smiling bouncing smiley
January 10, 2016 08:41PM
#   Quote

Hey everyone, I'm from Northern California and interested in the 3%er idea. I've retired from the teamsters and I'm a us army veteran. In the army I was a medic and pharmacy tech for artillery unit in Germany. I'm an avid hunter and fisherman and was raised that way. I'm disgusted with the direction of our country and would like to find like minded folks that I can shoot the shit with ( and whatever else needs shooting ) I'm not a republican but I am an NRA member. I would like to assure my 2nd amendment rights and those of my grandchildren. My political views normally get me in deep shit with the afore mentioned political party so if this movement is affiliated with them numbskulls please lemme know and I will kindly remove myself from that ignorance! Hope I get to stay cuz I got a lot to say! Peace but stay heavily armed and mind ur own business! MikMax55
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!