Forum connection info (SSL/IP)

Posted by alias1776 
June 04, 2014 06:09PM
#   Quote
Admin

SSL: [gator827.hostgator.com]
IP: [192.185.16.70]

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 21, 2016 09:05AM
#   Quote

IP no longer valid. It may be dynamic, or simply changed to new server host or TeleComm provider.

I could track it and geolocate, but why bother? What's the purpose of knowing the data?
I'd be happier if it were on Tor.winking smiley

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
October 19, 2016 09:07PM
#   Quote

I don't no if this is the right place to ask this, but here goes, I'm looking for People in my area to talk with, learn from, join, be a part of, I'm in North Carolina, the Western part, a little town call Morganton. If you no anyone or you live in this area please contact me. I'm new on here and have not learn my way around yet. WizardKy..... Ken.... WizardKy@yahoo.com I'm here and I'm ready to be free from the Bullshit that's taking place in this Country!!
October 19, 2016 09:48PM
#   Quote

Welcome to the forum wizard. Read up and enjoy, feel free to ask any questions or add your own two cents whenever you want. Some good folks on here, but, generally cautious about giving contact info till you post enough for folks to get a better understanding of you. Have fun, participate, and WELCOME TO THE FIGHT!

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2016 09:49PM by scout-one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!