Identifying Undercover Agents and Activity

Posted by parnelli 
July 12, 2010 02:49PM
#   Quote

A manual... it may take a minute to open.

ADMIN EDIT: Original file appears to point to: [www.resist.com]

Alt. Link: [docs4.chomikuj.pl]

Edit: Because the links are dead I'm adding this link which I believe may have the same information.
[rageuniversity.com]
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2016 10:57PM by alias1776.
July 12, 2010 10:51PM
#   Quote
Admin

Awesome post! This should be required reading... in fact, I'm gonna make it a sticky!

If only I could figure out how to make it a sticky...

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2010 10:53PM by Charlie Mike.
July 13, 2010 04:12AM
#   Quote

I have more... I will get them up as I can. The Navy Seal Sniper Training is too big to be one file so I am boing to have to figure out how to break it down in to 4 or 5 parts...
July 13, 2010 06:48AM
#   Quote

I guess I'll have to wait till I get a computer to dounload any of these manuels,
It won't do it on my Driod.
July 31, 2010 01:01PM
#   Quote
Admin

Making this a sticky --

FYI to mods and such > To make a post a sticky, click "edit" bellow the post and then check (click) the box that says "make sticky" which is located in the upper right hand side of the post inside a yellow box. Then just click "save changes". thumbs up

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 01, 2010 07:19AM
#   Quote

OK, got it!
February 06, 2011 04:16AM
#   Quote

For splitting up a file, I'd recommend the archiving program WinRar. When you compress a file, you can make it so that it splits it into separate .rar files of a specified size or less. Can upload each file separately, and then when someone downloads all of them, you put them all in the same folder, open the first .rar file and the rest are automatically used for the extraction.
February 12, 2011 08:10AM
#   Quote

Hey parnelli, I can’t wait till the next gun show in Harrisburg to see if I can spot some of these idiots. This is the first time I read this post. Interesting stuff. I always knew there were undercover agents and police at these events but didn’t realize there were so many. Excellent article.
July 07, 2011 06:35PM
#   Quote

If any one needs any type of Field Manual for any type of situation don't hesitate to ask i have collected over 111GB of docs for survival, medical,arms,construction necessary for rebuilding a community
October 24, 2012 04:42PM
#   Quote

This link is dead. Goes to a polish site that says I have no access.
On another note is there a 1911 or m16/m4 manual on here?

"It is better to live on your feet than to die on your knees."
October 24, 2012 05:12PM
#   Quote

As to your first question links sometimes go bad on the web.

As to your second- check this page out man(promise its a good link):

Steve's pages

Just be cool about taking only what you need,when people jack up his bandwidth he takes the site down for a bit.

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”
-Ayn Rand

Irrefutable FACT: Governments with a monopoly on the use of force -enabled by weapons control laws- murdered 170 million people in the 20th century alone.
October 24, 2012 06:28PM
#   Quote

Thanks brother!

"It is better to live on your feet than to die on your knees."
October 24, 2012 07:18PM
#   Quote

smileys with beer

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”
-Ayn Rand

Irrefutable FACT: Governments with a monopoly on the use of force -enabled by weapons control laws- murdered 170 million people in the 20th century alone.
December 07, 2012 04:02AM
#   Quote

parnelli
A manual... it may take a minute to open.

ADMIN EDIT: Original file appears to point to: [www.resist.com]

Alt. Link: [docs4.chomikuj.pl]

Although that I have been sitting here most of the night reading and its now 4am that was interesting to say the least. This makes me wonder about a recent gun purchase I made a couple of weeks ago at Academy sports and the way this guy was acting. He seriously had no intent of buying a firearm and for someone who "owns a lot of guns" was asking some pretty dumb basic gun 101 questions then walks away and disappears.

][][][%
December 12, 2012 05:36AM
#   Quote

I've always assumed there were undercover goons at the gun shows, but never
would've guessed upwards to over 90% of attendees! With a running average of 40%,
+ or - 20%!

That explains what I saw when I used to go to gun shows back in the 90s and early
2000s! When there were 80%+ of the tables gun venders, you could barely squeeze
through the isles it was so packed! But when the gun venders accounted for less
than 20% of the tables, the "gun show" was like a ghost town! And when ammo
started to become scares back in the 2000s, the ammo venders who had palettes
stacked with cases of ammo were so crowded and tightly packed with people
I could never get even close enough to the table to even have a chance at buying
any cases of ammo, it was very frustrating! And the vendor would be completely
sold out before lunch on the first day of the show, then pack up and leave!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2012 05:39AM by ENblock.
February 27, 2013 07:48AM
#   Quote

Interesting read, I have known for years that LE and ATF hang around gun shows.At one show I ran into someone I knew from the ATF stalking a dealer. I knew better than to mention he was ATF but this goes back to the time when the ATF was not the evil group they are today, besides the dealer was known for selling to bad guys. Today I stay away from gun shows and a lot of places I visited in the past because I prefer to stay on the governments watch list just the way I am. I was reading about how the gov. has been infiltrating groups and watching every thing on the web. I just don't trust LE and ATF like I did back in the 1970's.
February 27, 2013 07:58AM
#   Quote

a couple years back I was working at a fina station and took two of my co workers to the mesquite gun show. they are both immigrants from packistan, and needless to say, we got followed the whole damn time we were there. I ended up buying a t-shirt, some beef jerkey, 2 boxes of .38 hollow point and a couple of old guns and ammo magazines.

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 27, 2013 09:28AM
#   Quote
Admin

bitter clinging texan
a couple years back I was working at a fina station and took two of my co workers to the mesquite gun show. they are both immigrants from packistan, and needless to say, we got followed the whole damn time we were there. I ended up buying a t-shirt, some beef jerkey, 2 boxes of .38 hollow point and a couple of old guns and ammo magazines.

I would have "seriously mulled over" a PPSH, or any other old full auto they always seem to have on display just to annoy my "followers".
March 27, 2015 12:34AM
#   Quote

WINrar is malware ridden. If you want freedom learn to use Linux.
February 04, 2016 11:37PM
#   Quote

Just an FYI: I had lunch with Bob Wright and Mike Vanderbough after an open carry rally in Big Spring TX. Plus Bob Wright came out and trained with us during one of our FTX's. He discussed infiltration since it had happened to him on several occasions. The first thing and infiltrator does is try to get someone to purchase a weapon for them, and then of course try to offer illegal weapons and devices. Things you want to avoid for opsec are:
1. Never purchase a weapon for anyone else. It's a straw purchase and illegal.
2. Never discuss killing anyone.
3. Never discuss illegal devices or weapons.(IE: making a semi-auto into full auto, etc.)

In a SHTF senario, all rules are off the table, but keep everything to yourself and away from your home in the mean time.

What country ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!