Manuals: Make requests and I'll try to dig them up

Posted by Shade Skypage 
February 10, 2011 12:03PM
#   Quote

Over time I've garnered a nice collection of manuals for different topics related to survival and others, the vast majority I have yet to read through. Make requests and I'll see what I can find for folks here.
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2011 03:18AM by Shade Skypage.
February 10, 2011 03:02PM
#   Quote

Hey. You might be able to help me, I've been looking all over for the WWII US Army
Service Rife M1 caliber .30 shooting/marksmanship manual with out any luck!
February 10, 2011 04:44PM
#   Quote

I'll compile a more comprehensive list later, but I copied the list of contents of one of the book packs that I have and pmed it to you, ENblock
February 11, 2011 12:45AM
#   Quote
Admin

I've always wanted to read all of Hayduke's books on silencers and revenge.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
February 11, 2011 09:21AM
#   Quote

You know, I may just turn this into a: "What would you folks like me to try and dig up?" sort of thread.
February 11, 2011 03:00PM
#   Quote

I thought that's what you did here?

Since you don't have anything regarding the shooting of the M1, I'm looking over
your list fir other subjects!

Thanks!
February 11, 2011 07:58PM
#   Quote

Mate, I've got several files on the M1 on the way for you. I already got a few new things for Charlie Mike.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2011 08:02PM by Shade Skypage.
February 11, 2011 09:20PM
#   Quote

Cool, thanks!
January 28, 2013 11:26AM
#   Quote

[thepiratebay.se] SEARCH KEYWORDS RAGNAR BENSON, PALADIN PRESS, DUNCAN LONG, UNCLE FESTER, ALL FILES ARE FREE DOWNLOADS AND ALL ARE GREAT BOOKS [thepiratebay.se] [thepiratebay.se] [thepiratebay.se] [thepiratebay.se] HERES A HEADSTART COPY AND PASTE LINKS FOR DIRECT CONNECTION TO GOOD BOOKS
January 28, 2013 01:08PM
#   Quote

Shade, PM sent

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
January 28, 2013 10:04PM
#   Quote

Also relevant to this topic is this website, which is a free library of survival literature. A lot of it's from the early 1900s and before, so be careful with some of the information in some of them.

Do right—and fear not.
January 29, 2013 10:52AM
#   Quote

TM 31- two ten
January 30, 2013 01:36AM
#   Quote

Three PerSapper
TM 31- two ten
Here ya go.

Do right—and fear not.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2013 01:43AM by Shade Skypage.
January 30, 2013 08:24AM
#   Quote

Think you could find the current military manual being carried?

][][][%
January 30, 2013 11:19PM
#   Quote

General manual or for something specific? A title gives me a lot more to work with.

Do right—and fear not.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2013 11:20PM by Shade Skypage.
December 31, 2013 02:35PM
#   Quote

Are you still digging up things? If so would you mind looking up modern military tactics? Thanks for your time.

Who Dares Wins!
January 02, 2014 10:32PM
#   Quote

Patriot18
Are you still digging up things? If so would you mind looking up modern military tactics? Thanks for your time.

Try this Patriot

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
January 03, 2014 01:57AM
#   Quote

Thanks Sail Man!!! That's the kind of stuff I was looking for. smiling smiley

Who Dares Wins!
January 03, 2014 09:02AM
#   Quote

How about anything on field sanitation, laundry, meal preparation, aid station set-ups, water purification for a company sized unit or larger.
You can study tactics and weapons all you want but if your group is wizzing to close to a water source, not washing their hands right after doing what bears do in the woods, not sanitizing their water and not properly treating minor wounds/scratches (urinary track infections from dirty underware, foot fungus, crotch rot, female issues, water borne diseases, etc, etc, etc.). You and your group will not be around for long, These are the logistics that enable tactics to be employed .

I had some of these years ago but then lost them due to a house fire and could never replace them.
If you could please help we'd appreciate it , and if you don't have any like those thanks anyway for checking.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2014 09:05AM by Pastor Mike.
January 03, 2014 09:49AM
#   Quote

[armypubs.army.mil] Try that Pastor Mike

Who Dares Wins!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2014 12:49AM by Patriot18.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!