MRAPs everywhere....

Posted by American Patriot 
May 08, 2014 11:18AM
#   Quote

And there are ways to make them stay put if necessary....

[www.militianews.com]
May 08, 2014 02:40PM
#   Quote

Lol! The brake pod! Why didn't I think of that!
May 13, 2014 10:01AM
#   Quote

Yeah, don't shoot the tires, it's a waste of ammo, though maybe putting some ap rounds through the hubs could work. Hmmwv has portal axles and geared hubs, so aim at the upper half of the wheel, not the tire, the wheel, and you might be able to disable the hubs by damaging the gears.

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
May 13, 2014 10:11AM
#   Quote

In the comments section by Militia commando

I drove these in afghanistan. The MRAPS are very top heavey, they have to be on flat surfaces at all time. MAT-V’s are hardcore M-RAPS, they will go anywhere, but also they are somewhat top heavy. MAT-V’s carry 4 people with a crow system, 5 with one in the open touret, Max-Pro’s carry about 6 with a crow, 7 with an open turret. Those are the two armoured vehicles that carry soldier’s that will likely be used against us. IED’s will blow their tires off with no problem and the MRAP usually tips over after losing a tire. The taliban uses fertilizer to make their IED’s.. they fill up an old expended artillery round or a plastic jug with the explosive. Once their MRAP is diabled, they will dismount once the other vehicles set up fighting positions around the blown up MRAP. They are also made to break apart when hitting an IED inorder to absorb the blast. The front end with the motor is designed to break off. The Taliban never directly engaged MRAPS with small arms fire. They always would just disable it and ambush people as they dismount it by blowing a tire off, but within minutes usually helicopters are over head ready to engage the taliban. The crow system is way more deadlier then you think, and I’m not going to tell you how deadly it is for fear of being charged with treason. Just know this, you better hope the crow system operator is a retard, else u better not expose yourself, you better be behind some solid structures because it will see you ass plain as day. It can lock on to you from a mile away and tag your ass better then a sniper, and if it has a Mark 19 and a .50, you might as well stay away from it and leave it alone unless you know you have a better advantage then they do. The taliban know exactly what the crow system is and they usually dont mess with a convoy of mraps if they know they got crow systems. If they just have open turrets, it’s game on, just aim for the head. You can disable the crow system, all it is is a highly sophisticated camera with a gun attached to it. I highly doubt the police can afford the Crow system anyways. That is worth more then the MRAPS they are buying and you need technicians to be able to maintain it for when it malfunctions or breaks. Like you said, use a .50 cal. Just shoot the crow system, but u better make sure the first shot does it, and you better make sure other snipers are shooting the other crow systems on other vehicles at the same time and they better make their shots count, because it will detect that round coming and automatically aim at the point of origin and zoom in on the target, so be behind cover on some kind of encline or obstable that the mrap can’t get too. That’s what the taliban did. Oh and about this opsec shit? LOL it’s called common sense. All the talibans and middle eastern terrorists know this shit if not way more then we do. I seen an MRAP get ripped in half and turn to a pile of twisted mettle and I have no clue how they did that unless they had some military hardware. Hopes this educates you freedom loving patriots. God Speed and may the Constitutional Republic be restored by the grace of God Almighty and the fighting hearts of the people.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2014 10:12AM by Airb0rne4325.
May 13, 2014 10:31AM
#   Quote

Again, the under appreciation of having Sniper/
Counter Sniper Teams with the Assault Teams!

All this high tech crap is vulnerable to a well placed
single bullet!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!