A message to Lil' Wayne.

Posted by Kevlar762 
June 19, 2013 04:31PM
#   Quote

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2013 04:32PM by Kevlar762.
June 19, 2013 05:38PM
#   Quote

I'm surprised people haven't come at me for the shit I've been posting about his sorry ass on fedbook. What a piece of shit. Bring him up my way and I'll break the mother fuckers legs and wire his mouth shut so he scream. This video is fucking hilarious!

][][][%
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2013 05:42PM by Primal.
June 19, 2013 05:53PM
#   Quote

lil wayne has sucked for a long time................the first carter album was a masterpiece but the past few years he has sucked harder than a vacuum cleaner.............B-Gizzle was always my dude though, he was real, and he is currently in prison for a bullshit gun charge that no American should face(although I think one of the firearms was stolen property, and he should have been fined or spent a short amount of time in county/parish for that) The only reason he is doing time is because he wouldn't snitch on the private party that sold him the arms. BGizzle=real G, Lil wayne----pussy ass, fake ass, gay ass, kissin birdman on the lips punk beeeeeeyotch

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
June 19, 2013 06:00PM
#   Quote

documentery proof of lil waynes faggotry

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
June 19, 2013 06:06PM
#   Quote

Jesus. I don't always listen to rap, but when I do, I jam Boosie because he keeps shit real!

][][][%
June 19, 2013 06:10PM
#   Quote

Primal
Jesus. I don't always listen to rap, but when I do, I jam Boosie because he keeps shit real!

you ought to check out post-cash money gizzle, the boy goes hard
did you know boosie is out of jail now

June 19, 2013 06:12PM
#   Quote

Here is BG's lil wayane diss

June 19, 2013 06:27PM
#   Quote

A message to fuck face, he can get bent

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
August 14, 2013 10:14PM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan
Primal

you ought to check out post-cash money gizzle, the boy goes hard
did you know boosie is out of jail now

Yea last I heard was he was supposed to get out in May. Haven't heard anything since.

][][][%
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!