Great Video that should be shared

Posted by BurleyBlackRifle 
August 08, 2013 05:29PM
#   Quote

Share this with any blind folk you may know. Last half sure to get your blood boiling...

[www.youtube.com]

Blue helmets contrast well with black iron sights....
August 08, 2013 07:19PM
#   Quote

The collapse of the petrobased dollar is coming. It will be switched to the Chinese Yuan. The Chinese are buying up gold like crazy to back their currency like the US used to [www.forbes.com]
They have also been making direct agreements with other countries, by passing the US dollar, the petro currency of the world, right now. [m.sodahead.com]
When it is compete and the US dollar is no longer the world's currency then all the countries that have US dollars will dump them. Our dollar will tank. Massive inflation, interest rates will have to sky rocket so the banks can suck the money back in and give it to the FED to destroy to try and decrease supply.
This is where the riots will come from. People can't afford anything. The gov't won't be able to support it's obligations, ie welfare, food stamps, pensions. No food no money, chaos.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
August 13, 2013 03:50PM
#   Quote

Mattew 24

2_ And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

6_ And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7_For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8_ All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9_ Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10_ And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11_ And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12_ And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13_ But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

If the Lord put it in the book you can count on it!!! Prepare.....

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
_Robert A. Heinlein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!