Video record app on IPHONE?

Posted by Reconghost 
September 26, 2013 02:29PM
#   Quote

I was wondering if anyone knew a LIVE STREAM type app for iPhone that uploads to your YouTube account automatically or stores your video someone to retrieve it later?

Thanks for your help...

SFC Ghost
OCSRU

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. -Thomas Jefferson

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so- Thomas Jefferson

When FREEDOM is outlawed only outlaws will be free!
October 07, 2013 10:58PM
#   Quote
Admin

I'm pretty clueless about iPhone apps lol -- Nothing like that in the app store?

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
October 07, 2013 11:13PM
#   Quote

I haven't played much with the live streaming, but I think the program is called "Upstream" on Itunes.

III%
Molon Labe
November 07, 2016 09:26PM
#   Quote

I know this is an old thread but, BAMBUSER is an awesome app. It immediately uploads to the cloud, it is password protected, your phone continues to record if with phone locked/off. To a cop or such, phone looks off. Even if they took it from you and smashed it, it's live uploaded. It's a must have for people who question authority. I believe it was free when I downloaded.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!