We are tactical, no mater what they say!

Posted by RykerV 
October 25, 2013 10:20PM
#   Quote

[www.youtube.com]

This guy does some funny songs, thought this one was funny cause it's true...I do check all the exits in a resturant.

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
October 25, 2013 10:29PM
#   Quote

[www.youtube.com]

This is a good one for "Christian anti-gunners"

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
October 25, 2013 10:53PM
#   Quote

Yep check all doors and sit facing the main door, sop here too.
LOL, I didn't know the Patriot Nurse and Maine Prepper, sang too, they have alot of good information on their sites too, been signed up there for awhile.

III%
Molon Labe
October 25, 2013 11:02PM
#   Quote

[www.youtube.com]

This one had me laughing

October 25, 2013 11:42PM
#   Quote

LOL, they even threw in the add for the shirt.

III%
Molon Labe
April 22, 2014 01:36AM
#   Quote

Yep check all doors and sit facing the main door, sop here too.
LOL, I didn't know the Patriot Nurse and Maine Prepper, sang too, they have alot of good information on their sites too, been signed up there for awhile.

That isn't MAINEPREPPER, but MP & NP DO make a cute couple.

Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.

Benjamin Franklin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!