#   Quote

[bulletin.accurateshooter.com]
November 01, 2013 06:51AM
#   Quote

a AR with wood........I like it !

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
November 04, 2013 12:07AM
#   Quote

Artisantony on YT made some wood furniture for his AR. Not quite as nice but classy non the less.
September 23, 2016 12:19AM
#   Quote

Sweet rifle, will they take a check, post dated for the year 2026?

I'm just a God fearing, flag waving, patriotic, old jarhead Jeffersonian Constitutionalist. Nothing to see here, keep moving, unless you want to talk guns or politics or anything else that I deem interesting...in other words, get in touch.
September 30, 2016 09:18PM
#   Quote

If I'm paying $138,000 for a weapon, the fucker better be able to sink a ship.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
September 30, 2016 09:21PM
#   Quote

scout-one
If I'm paying $138,000 for a weapon, the fucker better be able to sink a ship.

I mean unless it had some historical value......like billy the kid's .38 of zaitzev's mosin

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
September 30, 2016 09:26PM
#   Quote

I still wouldn't do it. I can buy a "Billy the Kids" replica all day long for $300 bucks and tell all my buddies it's the one Pat Garret took off his carcass. No one would be the wiser as long as I didn't let them look at it closely. Lol

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
September 30, 2016 09:28PM
#   Quote

scout-one
I still wouldn't do it. I can buy a "Billy the Kids" replica all day long for $300 bucks and tell all my buddies it's the one Pat Garret took off his carcass. No one would be the wiser as long as I didn't let them look at it closely. Lol

remind me not to buy any authentic jewelry for my girlfriend from you smiling smiley

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
September 30, 2016 09:38PM
#   Quote

I gots yer bling ritecheer. Step right up! Get her bling! Wanna buy a gold toothbrush? grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!