Sarlacc Condom

Posted by Airb0rne4325 
October 25, 2015 03:24PM
#   Quote

this is what I thought of when I saw this article.
[www.barenakedislam.com]

The Sarlacc was the underground monster in Star Wars on Tatooine that they were going to have to jump into.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
October 25, 2015 03:24PM
#   Quote

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
[m.youtube.com]
October 25, 2015 03:27PM
#   Quote

[m.youtube.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2015 03:29PM by Airb0rne4325.
October 25, 2015 03:38PM
#   Quote

This could help reduce unwanted pregnancies caused by rape.

But this won't stop rape itself.

Now the women will be sodomized.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
October 25, 2015 03:41PM
#   Quote

Do they wear that everyday? Would be less trouble to carry a gun. If she can remove it, so can the rapist. Also bullets are probably cheaper.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
October 25, 2015 05:35PM
#   Quote

I remember reading about these in S.Africa about a decade ago, aparantly this is an issue with white women there as well.
October 25, 2015 05:51PM
#   Quote

"This should certainly spice things up a bit!"

][][][%
October 25, 2015 06:33PM
#   Quote

bravocharlie3bravo
Do they wear that everyday? Would be less trouble to carry a gun. If she can remove it, so can the rapist. Also bullets are probably cheaper.

This was started in S.Africa and they are talking about bringing it to Europe, where they can't arm themselves.

[m.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!