7,000-10,000 stolen firearms seized

Posted by NeoVictorian 
October 26, 2015 08:28AM
#   Quote

'It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.' Sherlock Holmes

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. R. Hanlon

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2016 11:42AM by NeoVictorian.
October 26, 2015 08:52AM
#   Quote

Ain't that far from me. I feel a little envy......

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
October 26, 2015 11:48AM
#   Quote

wow why so few?
October 26, 2015 12:05PM
#   Quote

Damn he is a piller of the community

Ex Air Force living in Kentucky.
Lake Cumberland Area Alpha Company/Knights of the Horsemen
October 26, 2015 05:39PM
#   Quote

If those firearms were stolen, how long do you think it'll take the "authorities" to get them back to their rightful owners?confused smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
October 26, 2015 05:52PM
#   Quote

badday
If those firearms were stolen, how long do you think it'll take the "authorities" to get them back to their rightful owners?confused smiley

OR........ How many of those stolen firearms will wind up in said "authorities" gun safes and /or turned in to the next gun-buy-back for cash on the barrel head ?

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
October 26, 2015 06:10PM
#   Quote

My bad.

This site doesn't have a sarcasm button.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
October 26, 2015 09:00PM
#   Quote

holy fucking shit
you could arm quiote a few people with that, wonder how much he spent

I will fight, weather on my own or beside my brothers, for if i don't what have i to live for? So, as Patrick Henry said, Give me liberty or give me death!
October 27, 2015 05:29AM
#   Quote

We don't play around here in South Carolina

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
October 27, 2015 06:07AM
#   Quote

DAMN.

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin stuff.

Preacher lady is over here saying "No alchohol "
Obama is over there saying " no guns "
I'm stuck here drunk as hell shootin shit.

LIVE FREE OR DIE
October 27, 2015 06:08AM
#   Quote

I see one of mine in the lower left corner

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
October 27, 2015 06:25AM
#   Quote

this tale don't feel right to me......there has to be more to this story then meet the naked eye ! cuss that's a lot of fire power by anyones standerds.....you know what you have.... and I know what I HAD !....now I ask what the fuck is this guy up to with all that? is this another eric holder sponcerd program?? or is this a stock pile for omar adeed ala lickmiass?

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2015 06:26AM by jdog.
October 27, 2015 09:49AM
#   Quote

Custer County Colorado has a population of 4,255 people, we could arm every citizen in the county with at least two firearms each !

Given the the Sheriff's Dept. has a whopping NINE officers , I think that is a fair distribution of firepower . grinning smiley

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!