Angry Foreigner Youtube channel

Posted by NeoVictorian 
October 26, 2015 11:43AM
#   Quote

'It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.' Sherlock Holmes

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. R. Hanlon

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2016 11:43AM by NeoVictorian.
October 26, 2015 12:01PM
#   Quote

That was very much worth the watch. This world is going to hell in a hand bascket and fast.

Ex Air Force living in Kentucky.
Lake Cumberland Area Alpha Company/Knights of the Horsemen
October 26, 2015 12:06PM
#   Quote

i like that guy.
October 26, 2015 01:21PM
#   Quote

I'm glad somebody else enjoyed this guy's video and that it got reposted, everyone needs to hear this stuff.

BTW, I posted this about a week ago...over in Islam, knowing your enemy ..... [www.threepercenter.org]

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!